PA-5000 is a great device

Discussion in 'PA5000' started by akm3, Jan 19, 2010.

1. akm3

akm3 Member

Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    So, I'm finally getting to experiment a bit with the PA-5000 after getting stretched and healed.

I have to say that the longest I've been in it is 3-4 hours, but my initial impressions are very, very, very positive.

It is so light, you barely know it's there. It's cheap. A huge plus with all the money I've spent on chastity.
    There is no way to pull out of it, for me. Not a chance. It's impossible. Some people siad you could pull your penis forward and over the hook - at least for me that is a NO GO.

Security wise, any manual masterbation is a completely waste of time, it does nothing for me. All the important bits are covered.
    A vibrator feels really, really good and gets me turned on and as erect as it will let me, but I haven't been able to push myself over the edge and actually cum. Maybe I could, maybe I couldn't, I'm not sure.

Overall, it is great. No 'ball trap', so no issues with ball burning, ball stretching, pulling forward on the balls, etc. I love this design. I'm still going to get a custom titanium device, just cause I want it, but so far this device is darn near perfect.

My dislikes are that the skin of the penis bulges out of the 'slats' a little. And I'm a bit concerned about the long term effects of constricting half my penis (will I get 'taper dick'?)

Anyway. I'm very happy with how the whole process of getting a piercing, etc went.

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    Congratulations!

mikecb

3. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    I second nearly everything AKM said about the PA-5000. I finally stretched my PA up to the right size (4.7mm ~ 5ga) a little over a week ago, so I don't have a ton of experience with the device yet, but I have worn it for about 48 hours total so far. I don't notice the bulging through the side vents.

The best part was no 4am wake-ups.

Before buying, I tested the 1-1/4" size by wearing a piece of acrylic tube cut to what approximated the shape of the PA-5000. It was just a little too loose, so I chose the 1-1/8" size. It seems like I made a good choice.

4. jimm474

jimm474 Junior Member

St Petersburg, Fl
    Local Time:
    THe longest Ihave worn the PA5000 is for 2 months. It is extremely comfortable and secure. I cannot pull myself over the hook. I have an occational problem with skin sticking out of the vents as well. Streching my penis forward fixes the problem. I found baby powder in the morning and evening make the device even more comfortable.If I get Really turned on bu my wife I am able to get a ruined orgasm. I get all the builduo but none of the climax. It is very exciting but equally as frustrating. It also causes little sores where the skin pokes thru the vents.

5. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    12:15 AM
    Sounds very promising for those in the wings. My stretching is going very well and hopefully in a few short months I can get mine locked on :)

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    I'm glad some of you are finding this a good device.

Can I ask, for those of you who are liking the PA5000, are you are circumsized?

7. jimm474

jimm474 Junior Member

St Petersburg, Fl
    Local Time:
    I am circumsized. I am not sure how comfortable it would be if you were not. When I get very soft my penis will retract a bit into the tube and pull on the piercing. It is nothing serioius but may be more uncomfortable if uncircumsized.

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    It didn't work for us because pet isn't circumsized, that's why I thought I would ask. Thank you.

9. akm3

akm3 Member

Local Time:
    I am also circumsized. I think this device could only work well with circumsized males. I can't imagine it working right for uncircumsized. Sorry guys!

10. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    I am also circumcised and agree with AKM that it probably wouldn't work well (or at all) for someone who isn't.

11. tri

tri Member and Chastity belt wearer since the year 200

Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    so... i am not circumcised ;-) and i can wear it now without any problems :)

i have to tape the holes from the inside of the tube... that's it. after putting the tube on, i just keep all the skin back and out of the tube. i can wear the cb5k without any further problems :)

greets

12. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    I'm happy for you.

My foreskin swelled A LOT and it has not yet gone back to normal after a day in freedom :(

I wonder how it is, if I keep my foreskin rolled behind the glans (even without pa5k), it swells and the outcome is not very fun. I have never kept it back so long that .... something good would happen.

How is it, how long does it take for foreskin to get to adapt the new situation (rolled back) ? Does it ever? Or am I the only one suffering from this problem?

13. akm3

akm3 Member

Local Time:
    It's amazing how some people do SO WELL with this device, and others have it painfully impossible to wear after only a few hours. Foreskin or not.

I just carefully stretched back up to 6ga and will let it rest for 2-3 weeks before I try wearing the PA-5000 again.

14. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    I definately want to use PA5K. Unfortunately ...I'm hurt now and will need to heal before trying again. I guess I'll need to see if there are edges in the lock hooks and smooth them out, if need be.

While waiting to be healed, I ordered Birdlocked PA. I'll get it tomorrow ... I'm curious how it'll turn out.

Right now I'm hanging free and trying to think chaste thoughts (difficult...)

15. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    Um. English ain't my native tongue, so I dare to ask for clarification.

You keep the foreskin inside the tube, rolled fully off of the glans?

You keep what out of the tube?

In general, love you guys: I could not get better support anywhere!

16. tri

Local Time:
    :) - yes, i keep the foreskin inside the tube, rolled fully back. my glans is fully free and the skin is under/in the tube. there is min. swelling after putting the cock out of the tube (after one week of cb5k wearing) - but only minimal swelling. nothing to worry about. the swelling is only for half an hour. so i see no problems. if wearing the foreskin this way - without the tube on - the skin is swelling a lot more!

17. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    swelling

Thank you for clarification.

I had a brief talk with a doctor friend of mine and asked about the swelling. I asked for possible causes and what could be done to circumsiz... err circumvent the problem. (I love the english language ;)

Without seeing my body he had an idea that something might be too tight in my anatomy, thus blocking the fluid movement and causing swelling. Visit to urologist would solve the problem high probability easily.

I'm approximately 40 years old and I have never earlier much thought about this swelling issue but I think I'll call urologist today. I really want to wear PA5K and I'm afraid I have to do it with foreskin rolled all the way back.

Unless ... Unless I drill a huge hole to the bottom of the foreskin to get the hook through. I do not remember seen such body piercing anywhere, "prince albert plus" ;)

Edit: This post http://www.chastitymansion.com/foru...oreskin-piercing&p=28617&viewfull=1#post28617 seems to be about exactly this.

Anyway, you live and learn...

As I had major problems with PA5K irritating my piercing PLUS foreskin swelling, I bought birdlocked normal for PA piercing.

I had it on for one day, and ... at the end of the day (heh) it actually felt good. Except for one thing... The piercing was heavily irritated as the cage pushed the barbell and caused skin to actually rapture.

So for me it probably is either PA5k or birdlocked. Both feel good except me having major problems in the short term :)

18. peter7447

peter7447 Masochistic Husband

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:
    I guess gettin circumsized before buying a PA-5000 might be a great idea :) ... also it might be a great way to demonstrate how dedicated you are to your mistress by doing that. I mean, what is more romantic and submissive, than having your body modified by cutting away some part to better serve your mistress?

I have two questions to you experienced people with the CB-5000:

1) There is two types of penises as we all know. The ones who "inflate with blood" when getting hard - blood penis - and the ones who are always big and just get hard - flesh penis -. What type of penis you have and with which type of penis the device works better?

2) One of you mentioned a custom made titanium version of the CB-5000. Who is offering that? What is the price?

19. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    sorry to disappoint you, but pa5000 works fine for me, even though i have all the parts my mom gave me intact.
    It sure took a while to get used to keeping the foreskin pulled back, but now it works like a charm.
    Been using the device since the spring 2010.

20. John64

John64 Member

Local Time:
    Hi!

I would definitely love to have my CB-5000 to work on me for a longer period, I tried it for some hours but my Prince Albert protested, it would be a chance to use my bike when locked up. Does anyone here have experience with bathing in a CB-5000 in ocean water? The risk for rust in the lock and so on?

Greetings

John64

21. tri

Local Time:
    It is not a titanium version. It is made out of steel ;-) I will order one in a few days...

http://www.malechastitynow.com/mousetrap.html

:)

22. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Sorry for the late reply.

I have been locked in the PA5000 now for over 5 months, thats no unlock at all and no orgasm of any type.

After stretching to the 4 gauge the device is very comfortable and very effective.

I paddle a surf ski every morning in salt water and wash the PA5000 thoroughly in the shower afterward and then drip some baby oil into the hook area above the lock. I have found that if I don't do this at least once a week the lock will corrode and seize.

It can be released with the above washing and baby oil over a few days, but you have to be careful when using the key as it will lever the two tube sections apart if the lock is seized. I am onto my 3 rd Pa5000 all the predecessors have been replaced for free.

Given the device is like $75US, its good value in my opinion. If the cost of a full stainless version was not so high I would seriously consider getting one. But they are just not available at a reasonable price.

Would never go back to a ball trap device. They are just not practical for me and I hated the smell after a couple of days.

Hope that helps

23. Personal Property

Personal Property Personal Property

Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    Here is a little tip for the PA 5000. It has been noted that some people can escape this device because of the space between the end of the PA ring and the end of the penis tube. What people have done is pulled the head of the penis up and around the PA ring and Were able to slip out of the piercing through that space between the tube and the end of the ring.

Here is what I did to fix that. I was using the 5/8" x 4 gauge ring size. I took the next larger ring 3/4" x4 gauge and put it in boiling hot water for 5 minutes then pulled it quickly out of the water with a spoon and with gloved hands squished the ring and while holding it ran it under hot water. The ring now slightly overlaps the penis tube now on the bottom by a few millimeters. Because I used the 3/4" ring and squished it smaller I ended up with a 5/8" ring wich I wanted in the first place.

The other issue with the lock splitting the cage I got some heavy shrink sleve material and shrunk it over the barrel of the lock. This way when the lock became a little sticky the cam lever couldn't force the two halves apart. Also replace the screw in the cam for a stainless steel one as the one that comes with the device is steel and it corrodes.

Hope this info helps someone

PP

24. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Really good advise,, I will try it when I am next unlocked.

25. Personal Property

Personal Property Personal Property

Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    I read my post and made an error I meant to say run it under cold water

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice