locked up 4 13 days..

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by key4lisa, Jan 18, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. key4lisa

key4lisa KH of locked4lisa

Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    played dominoes.. i pulled an 8 and locked4lisa pulled a 5 which added up 2 13 days it could of been worse we mite have got a double 6 and a double 5 which would of added up 2 22 days:confused0068: so the rules r he has 2 give me 3 orgasisms a day which he has 2 do 3 different ways.. 1 with just using his tongue.. 1 with just 2 fingers 1 has 2 b in ass.. and the last 1 with fingers and tongue which i must say i'm enjoying immensley.. this morning was my first day back 2 work and leaving him home alone locked up with a list of chores :haha4: i did feel a little bit guilty but that soon past when i realised that he would'nt b able 2 wank or even touch himself and i've felt horny all day knowing this.. i did think about sending him dirty and seductive texts all day 2 tease him but decided 2 leave them 4 a few more days in2 lock up.. :innocent0003: dont no wether i will last 13 days with out his cock as i love sex and i love the real thing.. :penisdance: so we will just have 2 wait and see what happens.. :hump: x

2. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    Mistress Lisa,:anim_37:

Give my good luck to locked4 doing 13 days in the cage. Is this going to be a record?

3. key4lisa

key4lisa KH of locked4lisa

Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    hi ya.. we had a few problems 2 start with the longest he's been locked up 4 is 4 day.. so this will b the first of many long lock ups.. x

4. Basingstoke Bull

Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    I think this is going to be an interesting one to follow, please keep us updated with progress.

It's interesting the many ways and methods that people find to determine the lengths of chastity

BB

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    key4lisa, First, congratulations your experimentation and forays into chastity with key4lisa. It's nice to hear how things are going from both sides of a couple getting into chastity belts.

If I could make a request on behalf of myself, and probably some other readers, I personally find it excruciating to read your posts with all the abbreviated "4 2 b" junk in them. You're using some of the pictures and icons, so you're obviously posting from a real computer and not from a phone with 10 buttons. I have personally skipped reading most of your posts because I find it really annoying to try and read that stuff.:fighting0092: You and lock4lisa have a lot to contribute. I'd hate to see you lose readership because you are treating your computer like a 10 button phone. Please make it easier for us to read! :help-0031:

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice