Best Online keyholding?

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by bodman54, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Miss Tuelay

Miss Tuelay New member

Germany
    Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    Unfortunately I cannot verify my email on Emlalock :-(

2. pet_k

pet_k sissy gurl

Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    CouriousNorth likes this.
  3. CouriousNorth

CouriousNorth Member

Fort st John BC Canada
    Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    I also use emla, they recently switched servers and links aren't working properly and neither are the API commands. I hope used the chastikey app as well as the chastitylock website. It has very little interaction so if you or like me and like a bit of daily interaction with the site or holder I suggest the chastikey app. It works well. I have only used bots and would love to try the key holding so let me know if that's something you'd be interested in good luck I wish you well

durango_o likes this.
  4. CouriousNorth

CouriousNorth Member

Fort st John BC Canada
    Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    A week or two ago emla switched to a new server and still had some glitches. That must be one, also requirement links are not working properly and either is the API commands. We are hoping it'll be fixed very soon but as of yet has not. You could try the chastitylock site. It costs a dollar to verify your account to prevent people making multiple accounts. It is Hands-On one on one I will look for a link for you.
    http://www.chastitylocked.com

5. slave8311798

slave8311798 Member

Coder
    Mid-Atlantic Region USA
    Local Time:
    12:56 PM
    Are these online key holding services free? I noticed one charges $1. How do these services survive if they don’t charge for services? Hosting apps like this can’t be cheap.

6. mr_newbie

mr_newbie Long term member

Professional nerd
    Swansea, South Wales
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    Chastikey is free and most of the keyholders there do it for free.
    However the app does have ads. You can pay to remove them.
    One of the features of the app is that your can buy an emergency key to get you out if things go sour or you have an emergency when your keyholder isn't around.
    People do donate to the developer to keep the lights on as well but none of this is compulsory.

I can't speak for the other services as I haven't used them.

7. slave8311798

slave8311798 Member

Coder
    Mid-Atlantic Region USA
    Local Time:
    Oh okay. Thanks for the response! Hearing that people donate to the developer is heartwarming. That’s awesome.

8. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    Since the server swap....
    Emlalock messaging is back up and running. Those requiring a confirmation email should be able to get that for new sign-up. I think you should also be able to get your end of session image, but if not, it is still available on the site under 'previous session'.
    As some have experienced, yes, the friend/requirement links are 'down' and API also.
    As for other sites...
    I have had bad luck with two, but terminated my accounts with both and can't recall their names one, the other http://thechaste.com/ well... it's got some interesting interactivity and some of the settings are fun, their admins are pretty active. but one of the key reasons I walked away from them is that once you set your 'holder', you are bound to them and have to pay to be released to be able to use another. My long-standing holder and I were very turned off by this
    I do have a lot of luck with https://keyholder.r307.com/ as it is up all the time and the settings are very simple. I've used it for many reasons/purposes, one is a back-up for if EL goes awry as it has before. I simply set the duration to be whatever I am committed to on EL (in most cases, the max) and upload the same combo image. On EL, I also don't delete my image until my holder has verified the clarity and jotted it down herself. So, from the get-go, the combo is secure and safe and no matter what, whatever my max is, I'll still be able to get the image back even if EL dies, and/or something happens with my holder.
    As with any bondage, solo or accompanied, Always have a back-up plan! Those methods are secondary to a spare/emergency key. There are plenty of methods for protecting them, the simplest is a piece of tubing with holes at the same point as the eye/hole of the key, then just run a tamper-evident seal through it and it's good to go. I've only had to break the seal one time and it was very sad. I take great pride in not needing to, but always keep it with me just in case. Life happens! Here's the simple tube style I've had for ages...
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/sealed-key-2.37018/

slave8311798 likes this.
  9. trenck

trenck Active member

Local Time:
    Web space costs nothing nowadays. E.g. on world4you.at, you can get 50 GB webspace with database, domain, email and everything for 6.90 € a month.

The problem is not the money, but the time. Those who know how to develop a website, have no time to do it. I'm one of those...

Don't underestimate the amount of donations some site owners receive. Rumour has it that some users regularly donate thousands of € to a German chastity forum. I believe that. Some submissive men are stinky rich. They like to pay anonymous persons on the Internet for nothing in return ("findom" = financial domination). They provide for women who love other men ("cuckolding"). I see no reason why they wouldn't donate big amounts to sites they are using.

I would quit my job immediately and start my own chastity site if I knew I could make a living from the donations. But I'm not a gifted liar. I wouldn't tell my users that the site costs me thousands of $$$ and that they have to donate quickly to keep it going. I would tell them the truth, and they would probably donate only a few hundred € a month. That wouldn't be enough of a motivation for me to dedicate my time to the project.

All your KH needs to do is klick the "release" button. (As opposed to Emla, "release" doesn't mean to end the session, but to end the lockee-KH relationship.) If your KH doesn't want to release you, you can get rid of him/her by unfriending him/her. This should only be possible while you're not in a session. Otherwise, you could cheat out of a session by unfriending your KH and then offer your session to an alter-ego fake user. Currently, unfriending a KH during a session leads to data inconsistency. I've already reported the bug to the admin.

Abstraction and slave8311798 like this.
  10. slave8311798

slave8311798 Member

Coder
    Mid-Atlantic Region USA
    Local Time:
    I beg to differ a bit on the costs being nothing nowadays. For a simple site or a blog, I agree it’s very cheap. And while storage is much cheaper, everything else does add up: network bandwidth out and in (think photo uploads), digital certificates, database, properly handling load by scaling up number of instances, redundancy, backups, etc. So for a site that chaste guys want to be accessible when they expect to be unlocked, it may not be quite so cheap to keep it running and performant :)

amvetsb and mr_newbie like this.
  11. trenck

trenck Active member

Local Time:
    I already delivered you an example where you get all of that for 6,90 € a month. I won't explain it a third time, because – I hope that you'll get it now – my (and everybody else's) time is precious, and that's why good online keyholding websites don't exist.

CouriousNorth likes this.
  12. windrush

windrush Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:56 PM
  13. FrenchPlayer

FrenchPlayer New member

Local Time:
    I personnally tried mistress-samantha.com and was very pleased with the experience. I took only the cheapest service cause I'm a student, but it was def worth it to get a real professional that you can see and talk to (I've always feared that all those KH on apps who won't show their faces are just old gross dudes :D ). Plus she's really hot :D
    That being said I guess it's not for everyone, you do know that she's doing it for money (even though she seems to be really sadistic :D ) and I can understand that it could turn one off.

Singularitaet likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice