Looking for my Cybelian wife

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Tim Bradshaw, Mar 3, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Tim Bradshaw

Tim Bradshaw Member

Was in transportation
    Retired
    Local Time:
    9:55 AM
    I just turned 50 and I desire to live Cybelianism way of life and I hope the my goddess that I obviously have yet to meet reads this... I will hand over all I got to be sleeping naked at your feet and be there for your amusement to use and abuse at your pleasure please right back to me or email me at this address ront.bradshaw@yahoo.com

tomf_22033 likes this.
  2. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:55 AM
    I think you need to try a bit harder than that!

Tim Bradshaw and durango_o like this.
  3. Tim Bradshaw

Tim Bradshaw Member

Was in transportation
    Retired
    Local Time:
    I agree with you with all my heart... but it’s at least a start. I would leave everything and everyone I know and love to be at my goddess feet... to be hers to do with as she pleases

suzy maid likes this.
  4. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    4:55 PM
    I suspect that the reality may not live up to the fantasy.

KBS, MrsBR_Saiph, Abstraction and 5 others like this.
  5. Tim Bradshaw

Tim Bradshaw Member

Was in transportation
    Retired
    Local Time:
    Um I beg to differ my friend... I’ve known About Cybelianism for some time now but work and other setbacks in my life would get in the way... but now there’s nothing in the way so my search continues... not a fantasy because I understand the hardships that await me once I find her or HOPEFULLY SHE FINDS ME

6. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    I haven't heard of the term 'Cybelian' before.
    Having googled and found this link: http://cybelians.moonfruit.com/cybelian-lifestyle/4546725177

I do think that perhaps the reality may not be as good in practice as the fantasy.

My partner as an example yearns to be wholly submissive to me, he fantasies about it and is often acting on it. However, if I request or act in a dominant manner outside of his dream/fantasy- he isn't as open to it.

As was recommended to me many months ago on here (and rightly so!), start slowing at the bottom. It'll take time to reach that point with someone (if ever).

'Slowly slowly catchy monkey'. Good luck:)

7. Tim Bradshaw

Tim Bradshaw Member

Was in transportation
    Retired
    Local Time:
    I appreciate your sound advice but it’s my destiny as I came in contact with this Belief sometime ago and when I did I was sold... it’s not just a fetish for me

tomf_22033 likes this.
  8. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:

Hey my friend. No intention at all to rain on your parade. If you think you have a chance of finding a woman who will become your Cybelian wife, then I wish you every success.

As a submissive man, I find the prospect that a Cybelian Society once existed a fascinating historical subject and I have carried out some very brief research into that possibility. I do not consider myself to be an expert by any stretch of the imagination and I am very happy to bow to your superior knowledge, if that is what you have.

I have to say that a Cybelian Marriage would be way too extreme for me personally, but whatever floats your boat and all that. There is no real evidence to prove that a Cybelian Society ever existed. For those that don't know, the theory/myth/fantasy of Cybelianism is that a man marrying a woman, would immediately become completely enslaved to her and dedicated to serving her in any way she required. There are some artefacts that have been found, dating to around 800BC, depicting a chair-based device that a wife could sit on, allowing her urine to flow down directly to her husband laying under the chair, forcing him to consume her urine. The theory being that her urine was good for his overall health and kept him in good shape to continue to serve her.

More likely, in my opinion, is that Queen or Empress Cybele had male slaves that were subjected to the most appalling and extreme abuse. Far less likely, again in my opinion, is that there was a society where all husbands were enslaved by their wives.

I am aware of the possible existence of a modern Cybelian Organisation (http://cybelians.moonfruit.com/#), similar to a religious cult, however, I don't know how large or small this is in reality, or even if it actually exists at all. My feeling is that most modern societies would consider this lifestyle to be abuse of a male victim who is himself suffering from Stockholm Syndrome and, therefore, unlikely to be mentally capable of defending himself.

@Tim Bradshaw, if you think you have a realistic chance of finding a woman prepared to risk prosecution and a lengthy jail sentence in order to fulfil your fantasy, then good luck to you. Who am I to say that it can't be done? What I would say again though, is that the reality of this lifestyle may not live up to your fantasy.

KBS, MrsBR_Saiph and GoddessG like this.
  9. Tim Bradshaw

Tim Bradshaw Member

Was in transportation
    Retired
    Local Time:
    Well put my friend and extremely researched... you may be right but I must at least try and I know the odds are not good Much appreciation to you

10. Tim Bradshaw

Tim Bradshaw Member

Was in transportation
    Retired
    Local Time:
    And I’ve always understood that it was a Cult in most peoples eyes and views

11. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    Hmm. Why would someone want to live with a person or or thing that they hate, let alone legally bind themselves to them / it? That seems pretty counter-intuitive to what I hoped being a grown-up would entail.

A guy once tried to tell me that the fact that I enjoy topping for CBT means that I hate men. I thought about it for a moment and responded, “Why would I want to touch the junk of someone I hate? EEEEWWWWWW!”

He looked shocked. I stayed confused.

12. Tim Bradshaw

Tim Bradshaw Member

Was in transportation
    Retired
    Local Time:
    Um not the same thing at all... you do not understand the mind of a worthless person... lol not at all do you understand where I’m coming from as it may be impossible for you too as you are normal to the ways of the world... I do respect your opinion and logic though

13. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Hey Tim. Given that all of us on CM share an interest in female domination and male submission to some extent or other, I'm sure that your true path to happiness lies in finding a loving relationship with a woman who prefers the more assertive and dominant side of things. My feeling is that if you reject anything but the full Cybelian experience, you will miss out on so much opportunity. The fact is that this full Cybelian ideal is so unlikely that you will end up a very lonely and, perhaps, embittered man. I do appreciate how seductive the extreme submission ideal is, but only a tiny minority can ever find this. Once the reality of this type of lifestyle hits home, an even tinier minority find true happiness. Why waste your life chasing the impossible fantasy dream?

In my opinion, there are lots of women out there who would love to be with a man who would allow them some freedom to be more assertive within the relationship and buck the societal norms. Wouldn't you prefer to spend your life with a loving dominant woman who will cherish you and care for you for who you are? In my experience, submission is a progressive thing, with limits being constantly stretched. Last year's limits are this year's expectations, so you eventually find your level.

A bit of a cliche, I know, but if you aim for something realistic and achievable you have a really good chance of finding it. In my opinion, the whole Cybelian thing is so unrealistic, so unachievable and would be a horrible experience in reality. I mean.....how much piss can a man drink and be happy?

14. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Sorry.....forgot to say.......nobody.....absolutely nobody is worthless! Are you seriously saying that you would be happy with a woman that made you feel worthless? If so, you need to get some therapy !!

15. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    Money. If the guy has enough of it, he could probably find that arrangement. If not, then he's almost certainly S.O.L.

chucklock likes this.
  16. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    A fool and his money are soon parted.

MrsBR_Saiph and Abstraction like this.
  17. Tim Bradshaw

Tim Bradshaw Member

Was in transportation
    Retired
    Local Time:

18. Tim Bradshaw

Tim Bradshaw Member

Was in transportation
    Retired
    Local Time:
    I’m lmao you... omg that last bit was amazing... however you said that the few who find this life and someone to share it with is well possible... just because I’m very submissive and desire this lifestyle does not mean I don’t have a sense of humor I'm actually a bit sarcastic which I’m sure my goddess will enjoy beating out of me

19. Tim Bradshaw

Tim Bradshaw Member

Was in transportation
    Retired
    Local Time:
    I appreciate hearing from all of you... but you guys just don’t understand.., hopefully hear from my goddess soon

20. Abstraction

Abstraction Force of nature
    Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    'I want someone to come to me for no particular reason, do as I want and call it a fancy name, pretend that they are in charge whereas they will just be doing my bidding. Servitude under the name of being my goddess.'

Where do I sign??? I hope I beat the crowds of dominant women banging on your door... o_O

You were given plenty of good advice here but if you insist on following your own path of no action and all fantasy, then good luck to you. Hope you beat the overwhelming odds.

Seriously, though, whether you're looking for an online fling or a serious relationship IRL posting a brief invitation to do as you say is such a minimal effort as to be no effort at all. Do you seriously think that a woman who sees herself as a goddess would come looking for you? What's in it for her other than a chance to do your bidding and receive nothing in return? Promises are empty words unless backed up by action - and so far, your action is nil. Consider being a bit less demanding and a bit more interested in the world outside your immediate sexual gratification needs. Talk to people. Show interest in THEM, not in how they can fulfil your fantasy. Then maybe someone finds you interesting enough to spend time on you.

KBS, Tom Allen, LockedPom and 9 others like this.
  21. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    For funsies, I searched this forum for the word “cybelian” and found two women who were either insistent upon or at least curious about such an arrangement. I suggest doing a similar search and posting in their respective threads.

22. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    This is a perfect example of the reality of Femdom intersecting with the cultural fantasy!

Speaking from experience, the same logic applies to something like pegging. It takes a connection between the Domme and sub to actually get something out of it. Then, it's absolutely amazing for both parties. But without this connection, it's just unpleasant.

MrsBR_Saiph, Byrdie, GoddessG and 2 others like this.
  23. Tim Bradshaw

Tim Bradshaw Member

Was in transportation
    Retired
    Local Time:
    Yeah I get that and your point is well written

24. MistressLolo

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Right there in that queue with you @Abstraction, and hoping I beat you to the front!!

.... But seriously though, a clearly generic message, completely out of the blue, advertising that you are looking for a cybelian wife, with the clear undertone that I may indeed be the chosen one, is not the way to win your future 'godessess' interest. I personally didn't pick up on an ounce of submission in the tone of your brief, straight to the point request for my time. Good luck with your search my friend, but I recommend that you have a think about the manner with which you approach contacting Dominant women.

25. Tim Bradshaw

Tim Bradshaw Member

Was in transportation
    Retired
    Local Time:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice