Modified PA 5000 on an Uncircumcised Cock

Discussion in 'PA5000' started by valsboy, Nov 22, 2009.

1. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    Hi All,

Recently purchased a 1 1/8" PA 5000 from Lovehoney. It arrived promptly and I was wearing it very soon afterwards. That evening I handed the key over to my Lady, aka Duchess. It seemed to be just the job. My previous lock-ups in the CB 3000 had failed due to its prominent bulge and failure to prevent orgasm, despite heavy modification.

I attended gym the next day and went about my usual business. The PA 5000 is very discrete under clothing and lightweight yet prevented full erection. We were impressed, and Duchess was very happy to have me back in chastity. However, I was having a few niggles of discomfort. Discomfort that soon became painful, and early the next morning I asked to be released. 24 hours for 45!

At this point I must point out that I am uncircumcised, and the PA 5000 is undoubtedly designed for the cut penis.

The tube did not sit snugly around my glans and was able to slip over it causing weight to be painfully applied to the locking bar. The locking bars are press molded and the seams were still evident, exacerbating the effects of the strain at the tip of my urethra. Also the vents in the tube allowed the foreskin to protrude from them and eventually swell with retained fluids that take some time to dissipate.

So I set to the PA 5000 with a few modifications:
    I created a collar to make a snug fit around the glans ridge and thus take weight of the locking bar by gluing a length of rubber O ring just inside the end of the tube with a small gap to allow for the piercing.
    I carefully sanded down the locking bar until the seams were smoooth.
    I removed the all the ribs and sanded down the remaining plastic (it might be possible to fill the vents, I've done this with my CB 3000, but I felt it would be too constrictive here).

Result - a modified PA 5000 that does what the original says on the tin. A snug fit that I am comfortably aware of at all times with a grip that ups the ante when I am hard. The rubber collar sits firmly around the ridge/base of my glans preventing it from retreating into the tube. Removing the ribs has created two much larger holes at each side of the device. These larger holes do cause fluid retention or pinching in the foreskin and they look like a sexy black suspender belt. The added benefit is the greater amount of 'exposed' cock surface available for teasing!

If anybody is interested I'll post some pics.

PROS
    Lightweight.
    Discreet.
    Lockable.
    Inexpensive.
    Teasing. OH! The teasing...

CONS
    Dubious measuring instructions - a guide is just a guide.
    May not be suitable for the uncircumcised male.
    Build quality (well, it is plastic!).

CONCLUSION
    So far we are very happy with our modified PA 5000, but for my uncircumcised cock it has been necessary to make some significant modifications.
    I've been locked in now for three days. The modified device is thus far comfortable for the most part and has been effective in preventing orgasm but time will tell. I've spent a very intense weekend with a very satisfied Duchess and endured a lot of teasing including some very careful, edgy penetration! The device really isn't noticeable under clothing and enables me to go to the gym with it on, which was the downfall of the CB 3000. Cheap nylon lace panties are a no-no as they feel like a cheese grater, otherwise this gets the thumbs up!

2. Mistress J

Mistress J Member

Cornwall
    Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    You may have just enticed me to look into this device, my Pet is not circumcised and a lot of the other problems besides splitting, resided in the fact that most devices are not designed for uncircumcised wearers.
    I will have to modify it in the same way you have I think...will try it without first off though

Could you possibly point me to where you purchased yours from?

3. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Modified PA 5000 pics

Hello MistressJ,

The device was purchased from http://www.lovehoney.co.uk actually cost 60, my mistake.

They can be found cheaper if you shop around.

I notice you've visited my profile so you may have seen the album containing the following pics. This device may also split and I intend to beef up the seam joints with a little epoxy resin glue in the near future.

If you'd like any advice re the modifications please contact me.

I have only been wearing the device for 4 days now, so I cannot offer any statement as to its effectiveness at orgasm control which is obviously different to chastity.

4. Mistress J

Mistress J Member

Cornwall
    Local Time:
    Thank you for getting back to me :)
    I did indeed look at the pictures on your profile. But on closer inspection on the precise sizing of the piercing it seems that Pets gauge is too big! lol He's on an 8 Gauge and it seems that this one only comes with a 6 :(

5. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Is this something you set up in a contract between you and your duchass??
    Hope im not being rude by asking this.

Amber

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    2:45 PM
    Actually, 6ga is LARGER than 8ga. Your pet will have to stretch his piercing to fit the PA-5000. In fact, I hear from some people that the PA-5000 is a big 6GA, so it's probably closer to 5GA.

Good luck!
    mikecb

7. Mistress J

Mistress J Member

Cornwall
    Local Time:
    Ah see I get all confused because I know American Gauge measurements can sometimes be different from UK...or so an American friend told me once :happy0007:

Plus the thickness of the jewellery he has in looks alot bigger than what is supplied with this.

8. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Modified PA 5000 pics

Hi all,

The PA 5000 has a low profile under clothing. But the exposed glans will chafe against cheap lace, these panties had to be purchased in town as I was in pain. I had to dress in the restaurant toilet. she loved it!

PA 5000 in panties.jpg

Here you can see the modified PA 5000 with the ribs removed allowing the foreskin room.

Modified PA 5000 exposed.JPG

A semi hardon is gripped very snugly, the device will permit a full hardon but it is somewhat uncomfortable (okay - painful)

Modified PA 5000 - painful when harder.JPG

She released me so I could take this, showing the glued in glans collar.

Modified PA 5000 showing rubber glans collar.jpg

Unfortunately I didn't secure locking bar properly. My head was elsewhere - just had a punishment for serious forgetfullness, oh the irony! Anyway back at my place without the key agreed to this padlock as a pro temp measure.

PA 5000 with temporary emergency lock.jpg

Hope these images are useful, there are a few more in my album:

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/album.php?albumid=1022

See you on the beach, valsboy

9. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    FYI, 6ga is approximately 4mm, so the the PA-5000 would probably require a piercing sized up to 4.5mm or so.

10. Mistress J

Mistress J Member

Cornwall
    Local Time:
    I'll just drag his ass into Tribal voice tomorrow and get them to size it up for me :innocent0009:

11. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    MistressJ,

Sorry but mikecb is correct the PA 5000 locking bars are a tad shy of 5mm, a little large for an 8 gauge.

amber,

How disappointing to encounter your rudeness so soon. A senior member too. This site promises to be a pleasant site, "one big family". I hope you meet someone soon. x

12. Mistress J

Mistress J Member

Cornwall
    Local Time:
    Thank you....well if that is the case then its a good thing that Pet is into stretching his piercings :happy0011:

13. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    MistressJ,

It may well be that the weight of his present piercing may have stretched the hole sufficiently to take the locking bar. I hope so, I only had one stretching experience - it hurt like hell!

valsboy

14. Mistress J

Mistress J Member

Cornwall
    Local Time:
    Pet went from the normal gauge you start with....up to 4 gauge lol He's a strange one...didn't sound comfortable from the noises he was making in the bathroom hehe

15. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    My PA got stuck on 3.7mm. It hurt too much to try and stretch it any further. As I'm uncircumcised I'm going to take advantage of that and pricing up an infibulation piercing. Master is going to get me pierced yet again next month. I hope the PA5000 works out, I really don't think it would work for me.

16. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Cheers Kris,

Good luck with ya piercing! Ouch.

valsboy

17. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    Gluing the o ring in to make sure the glans doesn't slide back is genius!! I'm also uncircumsized and like many other uncut guys the ridge on my glans isn't highly pronounced. I might need to make thus modification in the future.

I'd like to know what glue you used to glue rubber to the acrylic device?

Cheers

18. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Hi Burger,

Ok I used Everbuild Rapid2 Epoxy Adhesive - maybe a different name in Oz. It grabs acrylic fine so long as you key the surface a little with a fine grade sandpaper, but maybe its holding the rubber by setting around it - its difficult to key rubber. The collar is holding well and doing its job! An initially disappointing device has become a little beaut.

Your praise makes my head swell, regardless of glans size, thanks.

McSlavey likes this.
  19. MistressJs-slave

MistressJs-slave Junior Member

Local Time:
    It looks like my P.A is far to big for this :( it came up as 7mm so it looks like I am bigger then we where hoping. :( poo.

20. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Mm... my piercing can take a 6mm snugly. But I think you're right, unless you're prepared to shrink down to the locking bar, you are too big (and I don't say that to all the boys!) However there is always a solution. It might be possible to increase the diameter of the locking bar, ask at the piercers. Or, and this is between you and me right? I am intending to try and tool a locking bar from a 6mm BCR at some point in the future, in your case it would obviously be 7mm. Wouldn't have to be steel, a plastic piercing would be easier to work with. Your only need to replicate the end that mates with the lock. Its not an overcomplex shape and if you didn't want to do it maybe a friend could? I'm going with steel as I prefer the feel, and the more secure the better.

21. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    Yeah, nearly all the quality epoxy glues here fall under the name Araldite. I've used epoxy on the CB-2000 cage for a modification, and the glue worked well.. even if the mod was a failure :(

Thanks for the tips though.

22. Mistress J

Mistress J Member

Cornwall
    Local Time:
    Well...not THAT much bigger than the PA's supplied one lol
    Sadly I don't think we have the ability to make a decent steel one as it stands....none of our friends are that talented...and my talents and pets talents lay elsewhere lol

23. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Burger,

Araldite is my preferred choice, this stuff smells like a dogfart. Araldite do a rapid clear. Check the picture of the mod tube. Cut out a section of the O ring for your frenum and the piercing, maybe chamfer the ends of the rubber too. Damn thing about mods is they never really end.

Mistress J,

Surely you must have a friend who might be able to help you? ;-)

24. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Hi All,

Just a quick update. Wore the PA5000 24/7 for a full month before Xmas, no problems. Had one brief release about 20 days in.

Now I'm locked in through the week. Got a little intoxicated last week and discovered it is possible to cum whilst locked in this device. Much the same as the CB3000, a lot of shaking produces the goods! I'll have to think about further modifications...

25. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    2:45 PM
    Oh bummer! Sorry to hear that you could cheat. Good luck finding a resolution

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice