Evotion orion fo uncut

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Mcbslave, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Mcbslave

Mcbslave New member

Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    Hello guys,

I am interested in buying and Evotion Wearables Orion cage.

I am uncut and I can’t find a lot of pictures on internet about uncut people wearing it to give me an idea. There is some possibilities like wearing it with the foreskin on the gland, foreskin rolled back with the cage behind the foreskin or with the cage between the foreskin and the gland.

I want to buy it because I have foreskin swelling problem with chinese metal cage.

I would like advices or experience from people having Orion cage, it is a plus if you are uncut and can speak about your experience !

I would also like to see picture of people wearing it to help me have an idea !

Is anyone wearing an Orion cage having swelling problem ?

Thank you in advance for your help guys and girls !!

2. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    12:33 AM
    I’m an circumcised but think that I have extra skin there compared to other guys. The effect is that I need to pull skin through the device to make it sit right on me. I have a Bijou, which I can wear by pulling the extra skin up to the gap between shaft and cap.

I’m thinking of an Orion and have two considerations. One is that I don’t want it to be too long because larger cages are harder to wear under clothing. I have a Chinese cage of the right length. It compresses me lengthwise. The result is that I need to be able to move the skin around to distribute it evenly. I don’t want it bunched at either end of the tube. To do that, I’m thinking to have three open gaps put in that run the length of the tube and wide enough for a finger tip. I’ve not written to Evotion about this yet, don’t know their opinion.

I get swelling (edema) when the cage is too tight and there is a hole that my tissue can expand out through. A few mm can make the difference between swelling and no swelling. A tube, like the Bijou, needs to strike the balance between tight enough to grip and loose enough to not cause edema. A ball-trip device, well, the tube can be wider.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice