Lent 2020

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by 613CuckLock, Feb 26, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. 613CuckLock

613CuckLock Long term member

Ottawa
    Local Time:
    8:53 PM
    So it seems that today is Lent. My wife happened to lock me today after several weeks out. Noticing it's Lent, now she's saying 40 days.

I said each Sunday is a celebration. She said the celebration is a cleaning. Ugh.

2. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    7:53 PM
    I'm with you! My Keyholder Wife has had me abstain for Lent for the past 6 or 8 years, ever since chastity became part of our FLR. It's just become expected at this point. Not that we're all that religious: it just seemed like a good reason to add to the denial.

Also, it makes for an interesting conversation when folks ask what i've given up for Lent.

asa

Consensus, Headtrip and Ormaz like this.
  3. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Too funny!

4. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    I’ve had this discussion with a previous KH. "I am sure you know what you’ve given up for Lent," she told me with a smile. "I am not Catholic!", I retorted. “But I am”, she replied, still smiling. "So, what did YOU give up?" I quipped back a little and without thinking it out first. "Your cock, of course!" Duh! You have to wait before you speak, as well, when in chastity.

5. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    I think I'll suggest giving up chastity for Lent since being locked is the regular status. 40 days of orgasms :D

Consensus, tvalex and asastype like this.
  6. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I have also joined the club. My wife is Bi and since my sex drive has diminished (blood pressure medication), we use chastity as a way to keep me on edge for the times she lets me out for an orgasm. It could be a nice handjob, blow job, or hot sex with her and maybe including one of her girl friend when I have exceeded her expectations. Of course, those little blue pills do work wonders and help me not to disappoint when let out. For those times she does not let me out and I need to be drained, a nice milking while caged does help out with the swollen balls but not too much of the frustration.

Since I am a graduate of catholic grammar school, she really went out to help me embrace lent this year. Last Saturday night, she handed me a little blue pill and an hour after I took it started to tease me. It felt great to be pushing against the bars, straining against the metal, and finally when she unlocked the cage, to use some lube to get my swollen cock out. We had a great night together and when finished left me out of the cage with the understanding it would go back on later in the week. Forgetting it was Lent, I was kind of surprised when she ask me to meet her in the hot tub Tuesday night and we cuddled for a bit. I was surprised when there was no blue pill and when we left to go down to our playroom dungeon I was scratching my head. She bound me spread out between two columns and left the room.

When she came back, she was dressed as a naughty nun and I thought I hit the jack pot. Imagine my surprise when she picked up and used a paddle, a crop, and a flogger on me until I had a nice glow about my body. The she picked up my chastity cage and ever so slowly started assembling the parts around my cock. Once I was locked, she told me I was taking part in Lent, abstaining from all relief and pleasure. The next 40 days will be a test and I can expect nothing until Easter.

Now for the kicker, for Lent, she is only giving up ice cream and cakes. She told me she will have a few friends over for fun so she can let off some stream. Of course, I can watch from my chair while I cuffed to the arms and legs. I told her I do enjoy her two hot girl friends, even when I am only allowed to watch. She shocked me when she said "What makes you think its not going to be a man."

durango_o, Consensus, tvalex and 2 others like this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:53 AM
    I think I won’t suggest this to my madam! I know what the answer would be!

Ormaz and PouchPantyLover like this.
  8. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    6:53 PM
    I'm in! But... I am on my own recognizance. I thought my wife was coming around to actually wanting to be my keyholder, as after a rockin' Valentine's Day, she asked me to lock-up. She had previously, and very clearly, bowed-out, so I was a bit confused, but locked-up the following Monday (10-days before Ash Wednesday) and left her a key in a card. I wrote her a nice letter, thanking her for giving it another try, and I included a hard-copy of an article from the Evolving Your Man website:

https://evolvingyourman.com/2019/04/17/the-dark-side-of-chastity/

My point being, she needed to be engaged, and I knew that 'locked & forgotten' wasn't going to work for me. Guess what? I am locked and forgotten. Not a word. Not a glance. Not a touch. So... screw it! I am giving up orgasms for Lent, of my own accord. And, I have a 10-day head start! Wish me luck!

9. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    And then you wake up from your dream and realise you are in the real world! 40 days of orgasms! Pure fantasy! :)

10. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    I suggested that to my wife!

11. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    "Where's the key?"
    "It's Lent."
    "What? To whom, and for how long?"

Chaste J. likes this.
  12. subhubandy

subhubandy CFnm loving sub hubby

Delivery Driver
    Omaha, NE USA
    Local Time:
    I to got a Lent talking to this morning. Back on loosing one pound per week and dusting off of honey-do list...

asastype likes this.
  13. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    In voluntarily, with my keys being looked after by a colleague at work i have been silently subbing for over the last year. She only knows that i have locked away something for Lent.

As we're both teachers, and She took the keys home, i guess i am in until two weeks after Easter...

durango_o likes this.
  14. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    She has the keys to your chastity but doesn't actually know what they are for? Sounds a bit like involving someone in your kink without consent! Sorry if I sound judgemental but it does seem a bit naughty! If I have misunderstood your post then I apologise!

15. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    i fully appreciate and understand. You are not wrong, nor judgemental.

Mainly, i would have done the same if it were not kink as well, i can trust Her to be helpful, and as long as i don't make a big deal about it i feel it's morally okay. Basically, this stops me being in control and cheating myself. All i asked was that She watch over some keys, She agreed, "anything to help", and that's it. No further discussion.

That said, i would value your input on whether i have over-stepped any mark, because if i have, i would be keen to fix that.

16. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    I suppose it depends on your relationship. By that I don't mean at an intimate level. If you are friends in the "mates" sense not just professionally and you are sure that she wouldn't be to shocked or offended if she discovered exactly what the keys are for then maybe ok. But if I'm honest it does seem like a bit of deception on your part. You are the only one who knows exactly what type of relationship you have with the Lady in question. These are just my own thoughts though and others may see things differently. Hope I haven't caused you to much angst.

17. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    So, Lent ends tomorrow! I've been giving my Keyholder Wife a countdown every few days. Since i was locked up a bit before Lent started, i'm up to 50 days of denial right now.

She used to work at a church and informed me that Easter is a season in the church year, besides being a major day, and that the season of Easter is 7 weeks long.

What??? o_O Hope you all fare better!

asa

taped2 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice