Full Review of BBCS (BehindBarz Full Belt)

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by Behind Barz, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Behind Barz

Behind Barz Chastity Belt Manufacturer.

Chastity Belt Manufacturer.
    Worcestershire, England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    (This is a full review of our BBCS we thought would be a great help to all you guys!)

I have been into chastity for many years and have used many devices over those years from plastic and steel cages to various full belts.

All ball trap devices have the same problems, basically uncomfortable, they pull against the scrotum (especially when aroused – which happens a lot while belted), they need constant adjustment, pinch all the time, are visible under pants, and without a piercing are really a joke. Even with a piercing, determined stimulation with a wand or prostrate massage makes an ejaculation possible even if it’s not much fun. Plastic ones are not “real chastity” in my opinion and my steel Lori with a pa pin has been the only reliable ball trap device I have used, and remains my fail safe backup – but still has the same ball trap faults.

From experience I can agree with the fundi’s and state that the smaller you go for a penis tube/cage the better it is in comfort and effect, in ball trap devices.

I have used two steel full belts – a Neosteel (totally uncomfortable and not secure against pull out) and a Fancy Steel with a pa attachment – totally secure but flimsy and broke after a year’s use. I also tried a composite belt which I got so that I could “air” travel with it but pull out was possible and so was also pointless in my opinion.

I feel that if you going to use a device to be chaste, it needs to be completely secure with basically NO stimulation possible while in use. If this is not the case, why use a device at all and just do the honor system!

My holy grail was always a completely secure full steel belt that was not visible under clothing and that could be worn permanently, and I mean 24/7/365 permanently, and would ONLY need to come off, if my wife wanted me to have some pleasure.

And so here enters the Behind Barz device!

Why does this system work?

1. It’s a full belt – that means you get the whole mental mindF… of being locked in steel.

2. The component system makes it possible to choose at what level of chastity you feel comfortable – for me it was TOTAL chastity.

3. The penis tube has a pa attachment option, which means that if you are brave enough to be pierced (the only real option for proper chastity) no matter what level of chastity you choose to use, you can be sure there is no pullout possible.

4. It has a base ring that keeps the whole package in its correct place – stops pinching, and acts much like a ball trap design but allows for a larger more comfortable ring to be used.

5. It has an outer cage that covers it all up and neatly keeps your balls out of play as well.

6. The fact that the penis tube and the outer cage are separate means that a wand has little or no effect.

7. It also has an optional rear rod system that goes through your buttocks and pulls it all together while keeping rear entry to a minimum.

8. It also has a strap on option that means my wife does not have to go without penetration pleasure just because I want to be in long term chastity.

As a seasoned device user, I was not stressed much about a break-in period as I knew much of what needed to be done, I have used all sorts of devices before and am used to very long-term chastity periods.

That being said I still screwed it up.

I tried the whole deal to start with and found it generally comfortable with constant “tuning” being necessary for the first week but had a major issue with burning balls.

The most important to get right is the waistband – you need it to be quite low on your hips and bend it until you feel happy (a bit here and there – around the hip bone etc) – AND NB the “v” needs to be about a fist below your belly button. If you do not do this and if you choose to use the ring you WILL get scrotum burn from the ring being too high at the bottom. NOT fun. This waistband positioning took me nearly a week to realize. The BB is comfortable without the ring but if you want the whole deal you need to get this waistband placing right FIRST.

Go for the biggest ring possible as you really cannot wiggle your dick out while it’s under the cage and in the penis tube. Bigger in this device is more comfortable and from my experience with rings on ball trap devices get an oval shape. I even made mine more oval when it arrived to be the most comfortable while on.

Because this is a full belt and hygiene is not as easy as with a ball trap device, and because the whole package is supported by the waistband and is packed away under the outer cage, a short penis tube is not imperative for comfort. I ordered a 2” tube as that was what I used on the last 3-D printed cage I used from Evotion (which also broke at the lock join after quite a bit of use by the way) but have found that it is too short and causes a mess while urinating under the outer cage. This problem is almost impossible to properly clean while locked. I have ordered a 3” which means it should be just long enough to get passed my balls to allow drainage without messing into my balls, and still not be too long that when flaccid the pa ring won’t pull too much.

I ordered the flat outer cage and can truly say it is a work of art. It is not as big as it looks in the photos and is not noticeable under clothing – even tight-ish jeans. It completely tucks away your balls from play and that also means that there are no sudden pinches when moving around or sitting!

I also ordered the rear rod system and can say that if you want a full locked feeling – this delivers it in large doses while making it even more secure. It also helps in that you don’t need to keep adjusting the device – it stays where it is no matter how much you move around. My only concern was defecating, and this has proven not to be a problem as although you cannot get the rod out from between your buttocks, you can move it a few mm so that feces can pass out the gap without a problem. This between the buttocks rod system also means the gap is not big enough to get unauthorized rear end (prostrate) stimulation. Just an added bonus for real COMPLETE chastity.

With everything properly adjusted and fitting well, I find that the waistband rides low enough to not be overtly visible above your waist under your pants, there is no noticeable bulge to raise eyebrows, and once locked there is no getting out, no unauthorized stimulation possible and no playing with myself in any way. It is very comfortable, and I am not sure that there is much you cannot do while wearing this device (except go through metal detectors and airport security). I am using all the components and have all the parts adjusted quite tightly now, which means there is very little movement that can chafe, and like a well-fitting pair of underwear – it just moves with your body and stays put. As I sit here right now typing this review, I can say it solves every single problem I have ever had with any device I have ever used and may just be the holy grail of devices I have been after all along!

2. tena

tena Active member

Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    Hi,youre right saying how ball trap devices are easy to escape without a PA but you wrote also Neosteel belts are no so secure also?

3. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    That's a nice complete review .
    Good that you wrote the flat design is smaller in reality then on the pictures, becaus it does look big on those ! Could it be possible to make the bulge between the thigs a thad thinner, so the penis and balls are closer to the body? That way there wouldn't be any bulge .
    Again, nice review

4. Behind Barz

Worcestershire, England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello,

sorry we did not write this review its from a customer!

5. Behind Barz

Worcestershire, England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello,

of course we can! We have made many custom cages in the past!

EvetS likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice