Burning sensation in testicles area.

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by chastitynewbie, Nov 23, 2019.

1. chastitynewbie

chastitynewbie New member

Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    Hello,after being in chastity for second day,I feel a slight burning sensation in my balls,is it normal?Will it disappear eventually or it is a sign I wear the cage wrong?

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    9:45 PM
    I have that feeling sometimes, it tends to come and go. As long as you think the fit is fine, with balls remaining warm and not discolored, then it should be okay. But keep an eye on it and take a break if you have serious doubts. Sometimes it takes a period of adjustment. Good luck.

LockedN8, sissy_connie and MemphisMWM like this.
  3. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    2:45 AM
    If you're new to wearing a device, it could be rubbing the skin. If so, take a break until the skin heals. It might take some time of on-again, off-again wearing until you get used to it.

Also, if your cage is too big (long), erections might pull the cage away from your body, with the base ring trying to tug your balls forward. That's a sizing issue.

4. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    Something that usually helps me when I start feeling that "burning pressure"

You could try wrapping your hand around the cage (thumb on top)
    Now With your index or middle finger, try pressing up on your skin immediately behind the ring.
    The trick here is to push a bit of yourself away from the ring to break the "vacuum seal"
    Hold that for several seconds (maybe up to a minute) while you feel the pressure "drain"
    I would then advise rubbing a small drop of lube between the skin and ring.

Hopefully that helps, if not you may need to take a break, or try a larger ring

taped2 and MemphisMWM like this.
  5. MemphisMWM

MemphisMWM Member

Local Time:
    8:45 PM
    Yeah, I've discovered it helps to pull try to pull some scrotum skin up and move the ring closer to my taint. I am using a moisturizer under there too.

Denied Pleasure likes this.
  6. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    In case the "burning" occurs whilst "normal wearing", it could be well caused by the "gap" between the base ring and the cage. If this is too narrow, your scrotum needs a bit more space. Do not know what kind of device you wear, but in case of my MCN Contender I could slightly adjust the gap myself.

boisub and sissy_connie like this.
  7. PeturKitty 58

PeturKitty 58 Long term member

Local Time:
    Ball burn, increase the gap.

boisub and LockedN8 like this.
  8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well cos its a ring that go tight round you it dose sometimes feel a bit burny but all you got to do is move it a little bit and it stops. It dont do it as much after its been on for ages.

sissy_connie likes this.
  9. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    Hi there!

May I ask: Does your base ring have a HINGE.....? Or is it SOLID...?

Hinges can cause irritation.....

If you do have a hinge, a cover or sleeve works wonders!! (My first Chinese device had a hinge and I had infernal burning sensations!!!!! When I discovered the rubber sleeves that cover the hinges I was in heaven)

If you DO need a sleeve, get one that is bigger and covers as much of the bottom and sides of the base ring as possible.... Because if you get a short one, all you're doing is just moving the friction point a bit!!!! You need to move any points of contact as far away from the base of your scrotum as possible to remove the burn there...... A bigger sleeve will come way up the base ring and points of contact will be moved to where you shouldn't get the burn!

Note: If you need sleeves get a few at once because they WILL get funky after continued use.... You WILL need replacements!!!

Hope this is relevant!

Kindest regards

J.

10. tristenfifty

tristenfifty Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you. This was my issue much better now. Thought I need a new cage. Using the cb-6000. It’s what I could find at the local shop. I need all plastic for TSA travel

11. cbtphil

cbtphil New member

Northern Minnesota
    Local Time:
    If you use some Vaseline or similar lubricant, (baby oil, e.g.) on the base ring, it will help a lot. I use Vaseline twice a day (sparingly) and the burning goes away completely. Keeping the area hair-free also helps, and I find that if you wear a cage with a flat, contoured, base ring, it burns much less than a round one, and I think metal burns less than plastic. I have worn a cage for months at a time without removing it and had no real burning problems using the above methods.

rwpLocked likes this.
  12. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    Thank you I will give that a try.

13. tuanchung

tuanchung New member

Local Time:
    8:45 AM
    I am a newbie. I just wanna ask, when i wear HTV3, my ball gets colder, is it fine?

14. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    Do they change color or get numb? if they do I would stop immediately

15. tuanchung

tuanchung New member

Local Time:
    8:45 AM
    No, just colder

16. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    I had this happen when my ring was to small on a cab-6000 I went up and size and the coldness went away. Not familiar with the HTV3 do you have a larger ring to try?

17. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I had been trying this as well but I kept getting the scrotum burning. Then I tried the opposite. I pulled as much skin back towards my taint and made the balls more tightely packed. This helped a ton. The only problem is if I get arounsed and the scrotum starts to fill with fluid. Then an adjustment needs to be made.
    I also use a moisturizing bar in the shower like a buffy bar. It’s got cocoa butter and Shea butter and some other things. That helps the keel the skin from getting tacky. When things heat up and you get tacky skin is when the problems start I find.

18. imhers24x7

imhers24x7 Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Hello cbtphil,

Are you referencing to a resin/plastic cage or to a steel cage?
    I am asking because I am currently wearing a Resin Cage.
    With my keyholder I have the agreement that I wear the cage every day and every 2nd night.
    I'd like to go 24x7 but I am afraid that I run into problems with cleaning.

Is it possible to go resin and 24x7?

Imhers

19. chastity_craig

chastity_craig Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    I'm wearing a Vice and it's comfortable during the day, if a little tight, but when sleeping I 'grow' and it causes intense pain/burning in my balls where the ring is.

I've read above people suggesting to increase the gap between ring/cage, would that work for me too?

Perhaps i need a shorter cage to restrict 'growing'?

My scrotum hangs low, don't know if that's a factor.

Thank you in advance.

20. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    @chastity_craig, adjustment of gap distance can be of benefit for sure. However, I guess your nighttime problems might also be caused by a too short cage. Once you erect in the cage, the cage will push your scrotum forward and so causing the ball burn.

Does your cage fit well in terms of length and diameter? Did you select the correct ring diameter as well? In any case, the length of the cage should be your flacid length "from belly to top and excluding foreskin" minus 1/2. This results in a snug fit and a minimum amount of problems.

Good Luck!

21. DrPinotNoir

DrPinotNoir Active member

Local Time:
    I think it is funny no one mentions this or has figured this out.

Yes for sure. if the ring is too small it will burn.. almost instantly.

However there is another phenomenon going on. All us guys know it. Women have Zero frame of reference.

it is when either stress or coldness cause the testicles to retract. We all know it. When the scrotum pulls back and your balls disappear up into the body. If you are wearing a device (especially metal) when this happens and the ring is loose enough you can get a pinkie through but nothing more. Your testicles are going to be screaming as your scrotum tries to retract and pulls against your testicles.

This feeling is VERY similar to the burning of a too small ring.

That is what prevented me from being in permanent chastity. My queen and I just mastered that as of yesterday. I think I am now in permanent chastity because I have taught that muscle not to retract. It tries but my scrotum now has learned that it cannot retract.

So part of my scrotum this morning is outside the cage and feels like a walnut. My testicles are still inside the stainless steel cage and NOT coming out. There is no pain anymore.

When you are training the cremaster it is my belief that you arent hurting anything (It wont turn purple) and enduring the pain is the fastest way to train that muscle. It is unbearable at times. I got released via safewording out about 10 times. I did it yesterday too. I had her take off just the sheath not the base ring. I sat close to her for about 5 minutes on the couch so I couldnt sneak off and masturbate (I would and she knows it) after about 5 minutes the pain was gone and we put it back on. Im through the second morning now.. my scrotum tried to retract after I woke up 4 hours ago. Today there was ZERO pain despite the scrotum partially retracting.

I think the correct cage and size is important. I also think it is a matter of enduring the pain a little and then removing it and training the area.

I find lubricants aren't necessary anymore. They help with it going on but in general they just make a greasy mess which doesn't help the hygiene of the situation.

https://www.healthline.com/human-body-maps/cremaster-muscle

Here is what I am talking about. This WAS my problem after I got a ring that fit (45mm is perfect)

Hopefully this helps. Knowing it is the ring or the cremaster muscle is an important distinction I think and the key to success.

22. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    I would note that while cold balls is probably not a health issue, if you and your partner are considering having kids, your fertility may be affected if your boys can’t keep their temperature regulated properly. IANAD though, so if that is a concern you should check with one.

That’s an excellent point and one that took me some painful winter mornings before figuring it out. My natural inclination was to pull my balls forward to cinch the ring up as close to my body as possible to give my balls plenty of room, but things are much more comfortable if it’s the other way around. If the balls have just enough room to not be squeezed they will be happy enough.

@Logit3x, that’s an interesting point about the cremaster. There are definitely times when it comes into play — I recall early on in my full time wear when I popped a ball out by sneezing — but I think for day to day comfort, it’s really the expansion and contraction of the scrotal skin, which seems to have a mind of its own sometimes, that makes all the difference. Even now I’ll have occasional (cold) days when it doesn’t want to settle down, and a little extra lube or even a dab of numbing lotion is needed. Luckily those times are rare, just when the weather starts getting colder.

23. chastity_craig

UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the replies and advice.

I again last night woke up several times with an intense burning sensation on the underside of my scrotum. It's painful.

My problem I think is that I hang really low like, my balls are level with the head of my penis, so essentially the cage only remains in place due to friction as much as anything else.

So no matter what size ring I choose the device always slips down, and that's the case no matter which device I'm wearing (I've bought a few over the years!)

Unless anyone out there is able to recommend a device for a low-hanging gent?

24. thongs911

thongs911 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I had recently broke my 3d printed cage (homemade, not professionally done). When I reprinted it, I added 2.5 more MM to the gap. It has been a night and day difference in the burning.

25. chastity_craig

UK
    Local Time:
    I read your comment thongs911 last night so reduced the gap before going to bed, and I'm really pleased with the results, so thank you for the advice.

I woke up a couple of times but the discomfort was nowhere near as bad as it was previously.

I'll see how it goes for the next few nights, may experiment with increasing the gap, but this definitely feels like progress... progress towards not needing the keys on hand to remove the device due to pain at 5am, progress towards full chastity...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity burns after hours

2. balls feel wsrm.when i weer a cage

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice