The Curve is too big...

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by denialpet, Jan 3, 2010.

1. denialpet

denialpet Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    I am recently in chastity for the first time and quickly realized that the Curve that I bought is too big for me. I am going to buy another from the cb series and I am curious if the rings and pins from my Curve are interchangeable with the rest of the cb series.
    Also, with the penis always growing and shrinking with temp. and all how do you pick the right size? I really don't like having a bunch of extra space in there and would like to get the smallest device that will fit. If I go with a device that will fit when I'm a little "shrunken" will it hurt sometimes or will my body adjust?
    One more question... My balls hang pretty low, allowing the whole device to slide down, is there anything that can be done to fix this?

2. denialpet

denialpet Junior Member

Local Time:
    OK, so last night I found out that I can pull out of the Curve because of the fact that my balls hang low. Is there a good device for someone with this problem? Please, any help is appreciated...

3. Frustrated1

Frustrated1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:31 PM
    The majority of opinions that I've read seem to suggest that the CB6000s is big enough for most people when flacid, only reason I can think of for a bigger cage such as the CB6000 or the curve is if you want to avoid the discomfort of night erections but I think you should eventually get used to that (or as used to that as possible). However you've already said you want less space anyway, I was originally planning on getting the CB6000s as my first CD but some articles I've read about vents and hinges pinching put me off it a bit.

4. denialpet

denialpet Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Frustrated1 I appreciate it, that's what I was looking at actually, I think it would fit right. I am thinking I might not be able to wear any that hook behind the balls though because I am able to slip out incredibly easily. I don't like the harness style and I am not commited enough to get a piercing yet, are there any other good options? I have browsed and can't seem to find any others that would solve this problem, but I'm hoping I'm just not looking in the right places.

5. Frustrated1

Local Time:
  6. Frustrated1

Local Time:
    Well the spiral finally arrived today.
    I ordered the 50mm size ring, at the moment I'd have to say it would be difficult to slip out but I think I'm gonna order the 45mm ring (to make it more secure as my balls also hang low) which I might order in a couple of weeks.
    This device is certainly way to short to allow an erection, in fact I was reasonably flacid when I tried to fit it and even then I was too big at first. No pinching or anything, it's really comfortable, just feels weird (having never worn a chastity device before)

7. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    Congrats on your purchase and all I can say is it is only beginning! Wait till someone is teasing you relentlessly and you are in that! LOL

8. Frustrated1

Local Time:
    Unfortunately I've found that when I've completely shrunk, I'm actually able to pull my penis out of the cage, seeing as the only mods you can get for Tickleberry's Spiral are different ring sizes, I'm gonna order a smaller ring. I'm just not sure whether to play safe and get a 45mm ring or go all the way down from 50mm to 40mm. I'm worried that 40mm might give me blue balls.

The problem with the 50mm is when I expand to the full length of the cage, the cage gets pushed away as the ring isn't tight enough, it stops me getting a full erection but it doesn't restrict me enough.
    When I measure myself when I've expanded, the right fitting is about 52mm however when I've shrunk it would be 45mm however I'm not sure if 45mm will be secure enough.

9. Basingstoke Bull

Local Time:
    I believe that the curve rings and pins are only interchangeable with the CB3000 but not the CB6000 or the CB6000s. The lengths and diameter of the CB3000 and the CB6000 are exactly the same so just buy a new CB3000 cage. If you have any further questions I have the Curve, CB3000 and the CB6000 so should be able to answer them.

Hope this helps,

BB

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice