Castration

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MistressMusespet, Feb 13, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. MistressMusespet

MistressMusespet Long term member

Collared servant
    Grass Valley CA
    Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    Last night Ms Val , Sir and I were having a discussion last night about our future. She said that she would like me to be castrated when I retire in a couple of years. By that time I would have been in chastity 24/7/365 for about 6 years. And with the meds the Dr has me on for my enlarged prostate. That I won't be producing much sperm soon. And erections will be a thing of the past.
    She has talked to my urologist about possibly having me castrated in a few years.
    Both Ms Val and Sir want to travel with and without me when they retire. This way when I'm left at home for theis long trips. They don't have to worry about my having to be let out of chastity for emergencies.
    It's like I never use my pee pee for anything now.
    Since I signed a POA giving her the right to decide all medical decisions for me. I will have to go along with her decision. It will also prove to her that I am her property.

sissybblola, Sissyrob82 and Cumschot like this.
  2. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    It seems to me that Mrs Val has more interest in her boyfriend than you. Just be careful that if you get castrated she will leave you for her boyfriend, leaving you with little to offer another girlfriend.

3. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    No. They are asking too much.

4. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    I agree.....chastity is one issue.....castration is "over the top"

5. MistressMusespet

MistressMusespet Long term member

Collared servant
    Grass Valley CA
    Local Time:
    It wouldn't be for a few years. We don't plan on splitting in the future. With the meds that the Dr prescribed to me for my prostate problems. I'm not going to be able to get an erection and my volume will be very little. I haven't had PIV in 18 years now.
    She says my panties will fit better. It's not like I get to use my pee pee very much anyways.

6. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    well I probably should not say it ...but your profile says you are a sissy....so if you are contemplating castration....why not go all the way with SRS and become a woman. Just a thought....each to their own. Good luck whatever decision you and your Mistress/wife make.

7. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    This seems like a very drastic step, but you know your situation, needs and capabilities better than anyone here, i would wager.

Still, i would urge caution. i am in my mid-60s, haven't had PIV in over 10 years, haven't had a real orgasm for over 3 years, and haven't even had a ruin in a couple months. Plus, I've been told i won't have another ruin for a long time and will be locked in chastity cage for most of the time this year. i say all this because I find my situation fulfilling (as well as frustrating), my libido is still very strong, and I probably need those male hormones to keep me interested in this denial. Without the urge, it isn't really denial, imo.

Also, messing with the bodies hormones can have unexpected and perhaps unwanted effects. For example, testosterone is involved with maintaining bone density, etc. Please talk this over with the doctor.

Just a few thoughts. You know your wants and needs best. Good luck with whatever you decide, although I realize it sounds more like a decision of Ms Val & Sir.

8. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    First off, a massive amount of information on the topic can be found here:

http://forums.eunuch.org/forum.php

Castrations in FemDom / FLR relationships, while a common fantasy, are somewhat difficult in a “scene” context, simply because of the risks (legally and physically) that are involved. Essentially, you are talking about either a bilateral orchiectomy, or a chemical castration, or some sort of procedure involving banding or a burdizzo (which would not involve a medical professional and ARE VERY RISKY). Assuming you want a procedure done by a qualified medical professional, the trick is finding a physician who is willing to do it unless it is medically required for some reason, or it is being done in connection with gender reassignment. If you have a urologist who is willing to do the procedure, (for medical reasons I assume), then you are already way ahead of the game. And ... you may even get it paid for by insurance!

As mentioned above, one of (the many) effects is the loss of testosterone, which can lead to osteoporosis, among other things. While TRT is obviously available (pills, gels, and injections), that sort of replacement hormone therapy will be pretty much required for the rest of your life. AND ... in some men TRT can cause other problems, such as elevated heart rate, and elevated hematocrit and liver enzymes levels ... things your urologist and/or endocrinologist should discuss with you before you are castrated.

All in all, if that is the decision you and your Mistress make, I am sure it will definitely be an exciting new page in your life and in your relationship.

Good luck.

9. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    Not to be crude but this is usually what people say about ten minutes before they break up.
    8P

There's plenty of side affects of losing your balls that you may not like. Do more research than consulting a fetish forum.

sissy_connie, Tasslave, Aspc and 2 others like this.
  10. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Check www.eunuch.org for more information. Would be good to try chemical castration first to make sure it’s for you. When your libido is gone, you will see all the fetish stuff very differently.

11. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    This is a very drastic decision, what guarantee do you have that MRS val won't leave you? Are you married?

I think you really need to think twice before making life altering bodily modifcations under any circumstance. Don't do it because the fantasy sounds exiting, reality is much more challenging.

12. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    Usually the meds they have you on for enlarged prostate is finasteride, which is a close relative to cyproterone acetate which is given to men with Prostate cancer. It effectively chemically castrates without physically cutting them off. The Eunuch archive is a very good source of information. it is not JUST a fetish forum there are very serious people in there as well as well as many that have been through the process.

I myself when I was married tried chemical castration in a bid to curb my sex drive, eventually I could not ejaculate, orgasms became meaningless, my nails began to break easily, plus I found it didn't really curb my need for affection.

it left me feeling old, and depressed.

Fortunately the effects are reversible and in about 6 months my libido was back to where it was. I discovered I needed my libido, it charges my sense of well being. I am no longer married to that person and mslooker2 is my Mistress.

That said very low doses of cyproterone acetate can help eliminate night time erections with NO other side effects, Mistress doesnt really like me taking them But it only takes about 1 tablet a week compared to 2 tablets a day for castration and it means I can sleep through the night in a cage :) Although at 54 years of age blue pills when required are a gem

While I find castration a hot fantasy the reality is quite different. I would strongly suggest trying something that is reversible first. The drugs are easily obtainable online without prescription.

13. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    I think this is baloney. Castration isn't like having your ears pierced; I doubt any reputable urologist would agree if someone walked into their office and asked to have their balls cut off for no valid medical reason. It may be a hawt fantasy, but that's all it is.

14. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    You may be right, however castration is an option for urologists in the circumstance of prostate cancer, thats a fact not fiction. He states he has an enlarged Prostate, which leads to a increased risk of prostate cancer. I don't think its fair to ring the bullshit bell just yet.

15. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    There are a few surgeons in the US that will do it after you sign a form saying you understand everything and want it done anyways. I’d Almost bet money that if you get castrated that you will not want to stay with them. Fetish lifestyles don’t work without libido.

Sissyrob82 likes this.
  16. DonnyMac

DonnyMac New member

Retired
    California
    Local Time:
    It is also possible to get castrated due to testicle pain.

Sissyrob82 likes this.
  17. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    I have an enlarged prostate and had a cancer scare a few years ago, but NOT ONCE was castration ever mentioned as a solution or an option!

Tasslave likes this.
  18. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:49 AM
    Lol!!! I had to jump through hoops just to get a vasectomy!

I was about to list a bunch of things that your balls do besides get your dick hard and produce sperm, and how some sort of hormone is always needed so your body functions properly...but that would sure ruin the fantasy huh?

Maybe DIY

19. Powerocket

Powerocket Active member

Local Time:
    It would be a hard NO from me. Situations change, relationships can seem like they are solid, but can’t just as easily fall apart. Castration is a one way street.

if your keyholder isn’t willing to compromise on this, then if I was you I’d be out of there.

I hope you get what you want from this situation, yes you serve her, but sometimes you need to stop and look at the bigger picture. This is one of those times!!!

GoddessG and Charles3451 like this.
  20. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    Maybe not meant bad, but I wonder when the first one will come up with things like: "they will remove all my fingers in order to stop me wanking"! :rolleyes:
    Unless you're not living in places like "Neverland": Please keep it a fantasy!;)

21. QueenD'sToy

QueenD'sToy Member

Professional
    New York USA
    Local Time:
    I came across an issue where I lost my lobedo about 6 months ago and chastity is not the same.
    I'm working on getting it back.
    I would look beyond your current doctors to fix your issues. There is a lot they don't know due to there one sided training that mostly is put together by the pharmaceutical companies.
    Doctors don't fix anything. They assign pills to manage symptoms. Nothing ever gets cured.
    You need a holistic ND immediately.
    Go to https://www.glidden.healthcare/ and subscribe.
    There is a whole world of medicine out there that most people just don't know exists.
    I recomend this to everyone who wants to remain healthy. Its important to understand what's wrong with our care and also why.
    This will be the best time you spend

johnjames55 and Dianna1395 like this.
  22. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Agreed.There has to be an appropriate diagnosis for a legit surgeon of some kind to do a castration. I have hyper mobile testicles, due to an accident years ago. The doctors discussed taking them at that time, and if they ever become painful, or get incarcerated, I'll have to have them removed. So this is a legitimate concern for me. But I wouldn't do it on a purely elective basis.

Billus likes this.
  23. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    Yikes connie

24. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    totally agree with this!

Billus likes this.
  25. Jgood

Jgood Active member

Franklin, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    You don't understand what a PoA actually allows. Nobody can make that decision for you against your will PoA or not. It only gives a person the right to make decisions if you are not able.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice