[Review] Neo-Steel She male Masterpiece

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by sissysophie, Aug 3, 2008.

1. sissysophie

sissysophie Member

Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    Delivery time
    I was advise by the Manufacture that the belt would be ready in approximately 6 - 8 weeks. I placed my order in late November and receive the belt in early Janurary (a week earlier than I expected)

Construction
    Exceptional build quality and craftsmanship and manufactured from excellent quality materials. Clearly German built.

Overall all impression of Manufacturer
    Excellent. E-mail communication slow at times, however always replied with good advice and solutions. I did experience a problem that the Manufacturer never encountered before. They constructed a second tube to overcome the problem and simply requested the return of the original. They were very helpful and eager to solve the problem.

Adjustment period
    Approximately 8-10 weeks. It is essential to get a correct fit that means trial and error with breaks in between wears. Once the belt has been formed to an individual’s body it needs little to no further adjustment.

Comfort
    Once adjusted correctly and worn for a settling in period, I have found that I forget that I am wearing it. It is very comfortable and can be worn 24-7 without issue. Walking, jogging, cycling etc… and general daily routines are not an issue. Takes a period to become adjusted to sitting in.

Sleeping
    The mid night erection will always arise, but with the Neo-Steel it is not an issue. I have found that once you are accustomed to wearing a chastity belt this mid-night intruder will not be an issue.

Duration of Wear (between cleans)
    The belt can be worn 24-7 with no bathroom issues. However it does require additional time in the bathroom to ensure clean adequately. Most advice to remove the belt every second - third day for a thorough clean, however I do this every day.

Cleaning
    Very easy to complete and does not require a lot of time. Belt completely dismantles into components.

Measurement and Fit
    Essential to get this right. Neo-steel provide a measuring kit that is very crude but functional. It allows for measurement to be taken accurately. For what you get it is costly, however if you order a belt afterwards, then an allowance is made on the cost.

Security
    Provided that measurements are accurate, you ain’t getting out of it without Keyholders permission.

2. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    How about sleeping issues? How are the 5 am erections in comparison to the cb line?

3. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:04 PM

With Neosteel things can't pull away from the body like with the CBxxxx range...totally different sensation...:tongue:

4. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Cool... thanks! Too bad work prevents me from wearing belt type devices. :neutral:

5. sissysophie

sissysophie Member

Local Time:
    Why does work prevent?

What would be the real issues?

Maybe you could expand. Unless you are going through metal detectors regularly, I can't think of any work environment that it might not suit. Then again I am sure there is something.

6. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    i have expounded on this on other sites before and so will not go into too much detail.
    Due to hygiene reasons at work i can not sit down to use the rest room. The conditions i endure on a regular basis are the equivalent of taking a port-potty and shaking it for a few days so that the liquid sloshes out all over the floor, walls and seat. :sad: It is bad enough to stand up and use it in an emergency, but to sit? No thanks!

Cleaning the area myself does little good (assuming i have the time and tools, which i usually do not), because within an hour of cleaning it the liquid is right back where it belongs.

7. sissysophie

sissysophie Member

Local Time:
    Fair enough. While it is difficult to get the picture I have a general idea.

Have you looked at the Neo-steel Arch? While it may require sitting also, there maybe a work around.

8. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Not really. i had always figured belts just wouldn't meet the requirements. i will take a look, but right now finances are also an issue so we have taken a wait and see attitude and for now are just muddling along in my modified curve.

9. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    the "ARCH" is outstanding for long term wear ,i cope with the "ARCH" extremely well !! reg. gweny:animal0062:

10. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    the "ARCH" !!

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice