Live in slaves / servants

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by loser95, Feb 9, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. loser95

loser95 New member

Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    I would like to hear from anyone on here who has experienced serving a woman 24/7 as a live in slave. (or indeed women who have had males serve them like this).

I am currently talking to a female dominant online and she has mentioned that she may at some point want a live in slave. But she isn't completely sure about the whole idea. She has asked me to research the scene online and find out more about the every day practicalities of such a dynamic. What works and what doesn't work so well. (obviously every relationship is unique, this is just to get an idea)

I'd love to hear from anyone here who has tried living like this.

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    So you would be a domestic servant? I assume she would have men or other clients to interact with. Your role would be to do chores, and be punished if she wanted? I think that would be rare without some love connection at least to start.

3. loser95

loser95 New member

Local Time:
    Yes I believe my main role would be to cook and clean. She has lots of clients but she only does phone services right now. She has said that she has gone off the idea of having a boyfriend and that is one of the reasons she is considering a male servant or slave instead.

She has also spoken about moving house, into a property where one of the bedrooms has an en suit. This way a slave could remain locked away in this room for long periods of time. So she is serious about this idea.

In terms of there being a "love connection", we have only spoke on the phone and for not very long. I doubt she loves me but i think she likes me. Maybe liking each other will be enough.

4. boi paul

boi paul slave to my Mistress 24/7 365 days a year.

retired slave serving Mistress
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    I live a 24/7 C/P/E Means( complete Power Exchange} We have been together 19 years the last 14 years not only Her slave but a C/P/E. I agree with a slave learning and growing, But to want you to read up on enslaving you is crazy. If She needs to learn more do! Then wait for this slave you want. as you are locked away in the room as not bother Her I assume while She has Her men friend over. This has nothing to do with FLR or 24/7 slave. looking at the window you have shared She is going to teach you in the fine art of swindling, slow down, slow down.......its a car wreck stay safe my Brother.

Dman, valesk25 and Charles3451 like this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    totally agree with this! Don’t get rushing anything, my madam and I had been together for some time before we started our. FLR, take it slow.

boi paul likes this.
  6. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Over the last 6 years I have had probably a thousand messages (no exaggeration) from strangers from all over the world who want to be my live in slave. They usually mention it in a first message as well.

I get the impression they are fantasists who send the same message to many women and are probably jerking off over the thought.

I suppose it could work in rare circumstances. Personally I like my own space and wouldn't want a big lump lurking around my house all day,. Maybe if he lived in a shed at the bottom of the garden it might be acceptable : )

7. Achedlock17

Achedlock17 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have no experience of “serving a woman 24/7” but neither will most men, even in CM I would think. That may be telling you something. By all means research the idea as she directs but don’t forget that millions of words are written everyday that do not say anything about “serving a woman 24/7”. Again, that may be a relevant part of your research.

boi paul likes this.
  8. Achedlock17

Local Time:
    Not sure I follow why her having “spoken about moving house” is evidence that “she is serious about this idea”. With regard to liking being enough, what if she likes someone else much more than you? Would you be happy serving the two of them? Basically I advise caution. Good luck!

boi paul likes this.
  9. Guy

Guy Master of a haven for congenial, kinky friends.

Semi-retired
    Near Tomar, central Portugal
    Local Time:
    I plan eventually to eventually have a live-in maid, or two, here in Portugal. Though for now, I just have several girls who come to serve me for a week or two at a time.

Over the years I have been in touch with many who have lived that life. I am in touch with several still, it is real, but there are many potential problems and pitfalls.

The most common pairing I've come across is with a male Master, though I've also see those with a Mistress, FemDom, MaleDom, lesbian or gay male couple.

Usually with a sissy, feminised cross-dresser or transgender woman 'maid', though I've also heard of ciswomen kept that way or men who are permitted to continue to present as male.

Mostly, initially at least, it is a voluntary arrangement, often within marriage, from before the wedding, or evolving into it afterwards, sometimes without. It can then become forced, no longer voluntary, real slavery.

If I advertised such a vacancy I believe I could fill it within weeks: demand for such places hugely outstrips supply. The reasons I don't are that in my experience, nothing lasts forever.

So I want to have an exit plan in place for when the time comes that either of us, or circumstances, dictate that we must part.

Which could be difficult if the maid has become financially, emotionally and psychologically dependent on me. At worst that can mean they are no longer capable of an independent life, temporarily or permanently.

Most such relationships end when the Dom(me) gets bored with it, they form a new relationship, find a new significant other who does not want to share them with a slave, or calamitous loss of income, etc.

It is all too easy too, for such a relationship to be, or become abusive. Not always the Dom(me) abusing the slave. I have seen a pairing where I felt it was the other way around.

In one instance, when it ended he was just dumped on the street with just a T shirt, jeans and shoes, and a £10 note. He lived rough on the streets for 2 years before seeking out an old friend.

I know two more who afterwards were taken in by a Domme who had them serve her, whilst she put them back together, financially, emotionally, etc.

Obviously, their keep, food and accommodation are not that expensive. However, for the 'employer' there are other costs, direct and 'opportunity costs'. Make-up, obviously, clothes.

What happens if I want to take a holiday without them, or a job that means I have to live elsewhere?

At the moment if I need medical help, as a 60+ British EU citizen, the Portuguese Health service will treat me, and send the bill to the NHS.

What happens after Brexit? Or when the tories finish dismantling the NHS, and then bring in a US-style insurance based system in the UK? That for the moment is unclear.

So who pays for the Medical insurance for my maid, or other medical bills? (In Portugal I would have to pay for any medication, only the treatment is free.)

How does she bild up savings for her retirement, unless of course, she is already retired as several of my 'girls' are?

At the moment, what I am exploring is for a couple of my girls to buy a retirement home in Portugal, (they are very inexpensive compared to the UK). Or to do this from where they live elsewhere.

Then to be in service to me whilst we choose, no more than 50% of the time, and for no more than a month at a time, so it always remains wholly voluntary, and they have a vanilla life elsewhere too.

For the maid it camn be a very lonely life, unless their owner allows them a social life elsewhere.

Most also tell me that they miss the intimacy, hugs, cuddles, touching they had in marriage whilst living that life; though thaty is not something they lose out on in my service!

For those seeking that kind of life, one way or the other, there is a UK-based website, https://servants4u.co.uk/ I hope is OK to mention that here?

Anyway, I hope that focusses some minds.

10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Guy please Sir thats ever so sad and please I hope that them maids find another place to work and live and I hope they get happy again.

Charles3451 and boi paul like this.
  11. Guy

Guy Master of a haven for congenial, kinky friends.

Semi-retired
    Near Tomar, central Portugal
    Local Time:
    Of the two who were helped up onto their feet by a Domme, they both now lead a full and independent life.

Both of them would love to serve me, one does when I am in her area, the other may visit me here.

I suspect both would love to go back into full time service with me if all my reservations and theirs could be met.

But, once bitten, twice shy, they would want everything settled and guaranteed first, and I can't offer that yet.

The one dumped on the streets went into service with another Master, against my advice. I heard no more.

jemima likes this.
  12. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    Damm it seems so extreme with some people.
    On my FLR view and on how my lovely wife does it is more kindly done.
    Once she agree for being a KH and dominant, she still look very vanilla, and she goes more and more into turning me into her servant for what she don't like to do.
    She works by step and as long it is possible with my work I do more and more things to serve her from children to cooking/cleaning.
    The mental charge is now a lot on me rather than her. And after 3 years of FLR and more of feminism and social justice speech I agree on all, I also found it as my own duty, my own role as male.

Hopefuly she don't want to get rid of me. I guess I have read that many women leave men when they get retired, feed up of their situation and happy to have their own money. I wish to avoid this and be needed and loved I guess.

13. slvdanielle

slvdanielle Long term member

Local Time:
    i am an older male 24/7 slave to 3 Women first one was a very well known Pro Dom-She used me as a all round assistant with Her magazine and live sessions i dress as a normal male i would be punished for not preforming to Her very demanding rules She controlled my entire life after some time She moved and we parted ways--after some time alone i offered myself to another Woman who chose to use me as Her personnel slave -unless i needed to run errands i was kept naked in the living quarters above Her dungeon my diet was restricted When She was seeing someone i was fitted with a shock collar she She wanted me in the dungeon
    i was required to enter on my knees and wait for direction--often She would have me paint the nails of Her clients id She was in the mood i would service them with my mouth but never bringing them to finish one special client would be allowed to rape me when She took me out in pubic i was always dressed as a slut -i would answer Her questions but other wise not allowed to speak-when i displeased Her i would be beat with a
    single tail or cane often She would expell Her golden nectar on my face and not allow it to be removed until the next day--i adored Her -when She decided She wanted a vanilla life i was alone again soon another pro
    approached me about serving Her-- while my duties are not as demanding as before i have accepted my fate
    and take what i am offered while my Mistress finishes Her education--She likes to keep me dressed in female clothes even when i am running errands she had my body tattooed with several female terms and many flowers the one i am proudest of is across my ass cheeks "slave to the Goddess-------
    i also am fitted with a chastity cage only one inch long==it has caused my clit to shrink and i no longer get hard or spit--that makes Her very happy--She is talking about having my Girl name and my position as slave
    tattooed or branded on the front of my thighs -when in shorts or a dress they will be exposed for all to see
    my cage has an attachment for a leash which she uses when She takes me out in public--my life is complete
    slvdanielle

hardbodysub and asastype like this.
  14. boi paul

boi paul slave to my Mistress 24/7 365 days a year.

retired slave serving Mistress
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    You may be surprised How many live a 24/7 life in service and how many groups or written words that are shared each and every day, but if you do not care for or are not into 24/7 service you may not join these groups. There are a lot more 24/7 couples here on C/M than one may think. also growing

15. Achedlock17

Local Time:
    I agree it is true that I will not see all the evidence of actually existing 24/7 service lifestyles and groups because I effectively censor myself from being exposed to information about them through lack of interest. I stand by my general point to the OP: be aware of the vantage point from which one gathers evidence. My lack of interest in 24/7 service lifestyles is my vantage point; I take it your vantage point is different, but neither follows from an interest in femdom.

The OP is currently communicating with a female dominant online but it does not follow from that interest that he should always listen to and follow what the female dominant says in every respect. One does not need to be into 24/7 service lifestyles to be interested in female domination; one can research 24/7 service lifestyles without being caused to ignore all the evidence of non 24/7 service lifestyles.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mistress wife home slave servant husband in chastity

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice