How secure is your device?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Houseboy42, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Houseboy42

Houseboy42 Member

Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    How secure is your device? Could you get out if you wanted to? If you can get out, do you? If you can get out, but don’t, why not? What keeps you from trying? Thanks in advance. I appreciate your answers.

GoddessMWilspoon likes this.
  2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    I have a Lori 8A and I'm not getting out of it without the key unless I cut it off with a Dremmel or split the tip of my penis (not gonna happen). Before cutting it I would try using metal epoxy to see if I could glue something into the screw head and turn it.

Guest 2628 and Houseboy42 like this.
  3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Very secure

No I can’t get out. My GlansArmor2 and Contender are secured by my piercing. I could Not remove if without the secure screw, and I figured out not without a driver to get torque. I once forgot it and had to be locked for a massage therapist I’d been nude (under drapes) for months so it would have been odd to keep my underwear on. I survived.

Pride. I have an emergency key in a holder, sealed with a tamperproof numbered tag, kept in a sealed envelope that’s signed by my keyholding wife. If I cheated it would be a severe disappointment and letdown.

Eventually you get addicted to denial and don’t want to take it off.

4. SheMastersMyDomain

SheMastersMyDomain In continuous chastity since 1/1/19

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    Nice question. I’ve worn more than a dozen devices. Most recently, and for almost a year, have been wearing a cherry keeper. To size them in such a way that’s comfortable, I can escape from any of them.

But that’s not the point for me. I wear my chastity because I like it. I wear it because my KH says she likes it, and I’m a better partner with it. I love the constant simmer of horniness that it provides and at the same time the constant hug it provides. I love knowing that she wears the key and is thinking about me.

I don’t escape because I know I would be letting down my KH. That has become a meaningful thing for me. I have given her complete control of my ability to become fully erect and I am taking that commitment seriously. I am very happy in the positive effects my chastity has brought to our relationship. We are both working on our roles in the relationship and it’s an awesome time for us. I want that to continue.

Finally, while chastity is an important component in our relationship dynamic currently, I don’t feel I need to go further seeking an inescapable device or piercing. I completely understand that many on here seek that for various personal reasons and that’s great for them. We all do this for different reasons. For me, the combination of an admittedly escapable ball trap device plus emotional chastity is the perfect place for us on our journey currently.

5. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    I asked to be locked up because I thought it would enhance our relationship, help me curb a dirty habit and I also really love femdom. We started with ball trap devices but it was obvious very soon that they weren’t secure. Not that I was trying to escape, I very much take our chastity/FLR seriously but it made chastity less real to us and unfortunately old habits die hard. The ball trap device for me is a combination of willpower and help from the cage, if I became aroused and got hard it would prevent me from pulling out and then the erection would go away I had enough self control to not pull out and have fun with myself. Over time, knowing I could easily beat the ball trap cages if I wanted to didn’t sit well with me or my mistress but we stuck with them for a while. It wasn’t until a few different occasions that occurred when I was upset with my mistress and decided to pull out and disobey her by pleasuring myself. I was disappointed in myself and she was too. We decided to upgrade to a Behind Barz chasity belt so it would no longer be a worry or question for either of us. So now I can no longer escape whatsoever, she owns every erection I have from here on out. The belt has definitely changed our dynamic. It really makes me feel owned and I love it!

Anonoman, tvalex, bondinchas and 2 others like this.
  6. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    I have a Bon4, and of course I can get out...5 minutes with the Dremel tool in the closet would do it. Or 30 seconds with one of several bolt cutters in the house.

Houseboy42 likes this.
  7. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    But I don't because I've made an agreement that I stick to.

tvalex, bondinchas and Houseboy42 like this.
  8. Behind Barz

Behind Barz Chastity Belt Manufacturer.

Chastity Belt Manufacturer.
    Worcestershire, England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Kind words thank you very much!

Anonoman, LockedN8 and Guest 3729 like this.
  9. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    5:05 AM
    My device is titanium alloy, and there is no getting out. I would have to damage the device, or break into the key container, which is secured with a security tag. Any tampering would be apparent to my key holder.

I am just stuck.

10. OhDear!

OhDear! Active member

Local Time:
    The one we use now is stainless steel and I cannot escape said without the key. We're going to be trying a new plastic one when it comes in.

11. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    8:05 PM
    Hi! Been off the site a LONG time!!! To offer my experience here, very few devices are 100% secure..... The penis is a floppy thing and it can be pulled out of pretty much any ringed device....

Then how do you secure better...?

Those with piercings are at an advantage (or is that a disadvantage lol!!!) because these can be used to literally attach a device to the penis!! No pullout there!!

Metal is more of a deterrent than plastic too.

Wearing a metal device that utilises a piercing is usually enough to deter escape and allow the wearer to settle into the "secure bliss" mindset of inescapable chastity. (Secure bliss is my way of saying you accept totally you have entered chastity and your orgasms are no longer your own now..... No fighting. Just pure by bliss of knowing you don't get out unless someone else says so!! After all, isn't that what one really wants....?)

Of course, power tools can cut you out of pretty much anything IF you're desperate enough.... But if you were at that point, why would you be IN a device in the first place.....???

I guess a short answer is the device is as secure as your mindset makes it.....

I prefer to utilise my piercing and just LOVE that feeling of knowing there's no (practical) way out......

Kindest regards

J.

Guest 0938 likes this.
  12. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    The point is that there should be no way escape or cheat without it being apparent to the keyholder. That is sufficient security in a consensual situation.

13. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    But can you get back into them? For me, it would be impossible to get back in without using the key to take it apart. Also, the device cannot be completely removed as the testicles should remained trapped by the cage.

Overall, this creates a constant reminder of the commitment to remaining chaste.

14. 2north

2north Active member

USA, Midwest
    Local Time:
    We are relatively new to things, so we have a few (5?) devices that we've been testing out.

The most secure one so far is The Vice. It's functionally inescapable for me. I say "functionally" because the one time I tested it, I failed and have no intention of trying again - even if escape is possible, it would be difficult and painful, and getting back in wouldn't be happening.

The next most secure is a Holy Trainer knockoff. Same deal there, mostly. Didn't actually get out when I tried, but I think it might be possible with a lot of difficulty - and unlikely to get back in.

The other 3 are escapable to varying degrees of difficulty, mostly depending on the fit of the ring.

But, even when I'm in one that can be escaped from, I don't. I promised I wouldn't, and being good to my word - especially to her - is extremely important to me. So why not just use the honor system in that case? Because I wouldn't promise that - I don't know if I could resist after a couple weeks. The difficulty of getting around a physical barrier makes a difference for me.

15. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    3:05 PM
    There is no need to even try if the cock is properly locked through a prince albert piercing.
    Evotion Wearables #8 does the job perfectly.

16. JKisChaste

JKisChaste Active member

Writer
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I assume the question was if it’s possible to slip off my device without cutting the lock or damaging the device. I know many guys say they are able to do it, especially with enough lubrication and motivation. I’ve also heard many times that no ball-trapping device is 100% secure unless you have a piercing. But, I find my steel device is secure enough. I consider it to be a deterrent, and that’s all I really need. It’s like the old saying. Locks will never deter a thief. Locks exist to keep honest men honest. I’ve never been tempted to try and defeat the device. I wanted to be locked and was lucky enough to find a terrific KH. Over time we have developed trust. Why would I do something to damage that trust for a brief time of pleasure? Keyholders aren’t easy to find. I’m not going to purposely do something that could result in losing mine. Besides, over time my desire to please my KH and make her happy has already outpaced my desire for orgasm.

tvalex, jemima and Blue00 like this.
  17. SubHubbyInChastity

SubHubbyInChastity submissive to @Mistress Good Wife

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    i have a hard time believing any "ball trap" design cage is 100% secure. Short of a full belt, there's always the ability to pull out. Granted, some cages are near impossible to get back into without completely removing... so you'll certainly be "caught". To me, i view chastity as a symbol of my submission. It's the power exchange mind trip that excites me. i LOVE how i feel when i'm locked, and i truly and honestly miss it when i'm not.

sissybitch likes this.
  18. Mat-Locked

Mat-Locked Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    As already mentioned by @Wonderwomanssub I am also one of the lucky ones wearing a Behind Barz belt.
    And there is no escape possible.
    Motivated by another thread here I even tried it a few days ago under the Shower using soap and every known tricks.

JackStrap likes this.
  19. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    I injured myself trying to remove mine. That put me right off trying again.

tvalex, Houseboy42 and Naughty boy like this.
  20. Vanillabusting

Trades/construction
    Eastern Canada
    Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    In these winter months, unless I wear a ring that is way too tight, as soon as I get cold and the boys suck up in me the ring pops right off.

Houseboy42 likes this.
  21. Behind Barz

Behind Barz Chastity Belt Manufacturer.

Chastity Belt Manufacturer.
    Worcestershire, England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you! Glad you are happy!

LockedN8 likes this.
  22. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    Yeah, my mine isn't coming off without a key, and there's a lot I would rather do than try to cut it off.

But I can only wear it for like a week before problems arise :( so I'm trying to save up another thousand+

23. Mat-Locked

Mat-Locked Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    @Elfman what problems do you get after a week ??
    It‘s about the same time I can wear it until I really need about half an hour free time to shave....

@Behind Barz : yes I am happy, might contact you soon again, as I am not so super happy with the cockring, maybe need one that will sit a bit lower to gain more comfort.
    Besides that, still a work of Art - my wife loves it, I mostly love it
    And some of our female friends...well that‘s another story....

24. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    @Mat-Locked Just some swelling and stuff. That's why I'm trying to get a replacement but security is $$$$

25. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    Used to be able to get out of my old cage. But since swapping to a better fitting one. No chance.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice