Most undetectable device

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cb6000eu, Jan 13, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. cb6000eu

cb6000eu Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    Hi,

I am using CB6000 Shorty but it still gives quite a bulge when I wear it under jeans.
    Any advice on any other device that is more undetectable but still secure?

Cheers

2. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    The PA-5000 is essentially undetectable, but you need a PA piercing. It's only about 2" long without the extension attached to the back of it. Since there's no ring to push it out and away from you and it's just attached to the end of your penis, it can be adjusted more than the CB-xxxx line can. If you do go this route, go to your local home improvement store and see if you can find some 1", 1-1/8", and 1-1/4" tubing, cut it to size and test each for a few hours to see which one fits best (snug but not so tight it cuts off circulation).

Another possible option is the Chastity Steel CS-100/CS-500. The belt that it comes with has a tendency to pull the ring/tube into your body making it a closer, snugger fit.

Mature Metal also has a couple (i.e.,Watchful Mistress) that look like they might be lower profile than the CB-6000. I have no firsthand experience with these, but he is on here, as well as a few reviews of his products.

I think the skinner you are, the harder time you have concealing devices. So, the last option would be wearing looser pants and/or tighter underwear. It's also entirely possible that only *you* notice the bulge, since you're aware of what's causing it.

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    You Silly Boy's. Your always thinking everyone "check you out down there". That only happens at the gay bars, and after midnight at the other bars. I started with a cb3k's and have worn it out many times, didn't help me get picked up one bit. Maybe that isn't my problem to begin with. Lol.. Now I have a Neosteel She-Male belt. I have worn with almost anything and no one was the wiser. To me, I feel and look feminine while wearing it. Nothing poking, sticking, growing, or the likes of. I have worn to pools with swim trunks. Worn women's girly jeans. Women's legging's and short dress blouses, and not one comment on my bulge. Same as before Chastity, no one seem to notice. Hey that wasn't funny!!!

So quit checking yourself out, and look up and see all that's going on around you. You never know there might just be that special person giving you the eye. And you staring down all the time your going to miss it. Just remember she has eye's and there not in her blouse. Missy Tanya

4. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    I can almost guarantee you that if you wear bike shorts for a ride and waltz into a store for a sport drink, go to a yoga class wearing anything functional, or head to the gym in a traditional spandex lift uniform, many people of both genders, including the staff will be checking out your strange looking bulge, though discretely, through any and all mirrors available, as well as looking up your shorts to figure out wtf is going on there, whether it be to check you out, avoid a sexual harrassment suit, or curiosity about your apparent medical condition.

5. mchlturner796

mchlturner796 Junior Member

Local Time:
    The plastic device that is most undetectable under clothing is the Exobelt Extreme. It will make you appear to be flat in the front.

6. thumper

thumper Junior Member

Marketing weasel
    Minneapolis, MN
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:09 AM
  7. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    LOL @ Thumper.

In my own experience, the 6k has been the most undetectable under normal street clothes. The long taper of the nose means the bulge in your pants is less abrupt than, say, the 2k. But even the 3k, which is the favorite at the Edge of Vanilla laboratory, is quite acceptable unless I'm wearing tight jeans or a stretchy bathing suit.

Yes, some of the full belts might make you look flatter, but it's a huge expense for something that might simply be only in your imagination.

8. sissysqueeze

sissysqueeze Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    I second the Exobelt Extreme

9. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    Well I've been wearing the cb6000s for over two and a half months and no one has spotted anything yet. During that time I've been on bike rides, got crushed in the winter sale at next, been dancing more than a few times and got caught with a busted zip on an old pair of jeans and no one has mentioned aything odd about my appearance down there.

I've seen the exobelt and I feel a flat or very smooth bulge might be more noticeable than the semi errect bulge the cb6000s gives but I haven't seen what it looks like under clothes. In any case I'm happy with how discreet my own device is and I guess that's all we can ask for.

10. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    When we were we use to wish for a bulge in our pants, now we worry about having one. Go figure.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice