Being Active in Chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Maximus995, Feb 9, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Maximus995

Maximus995 M995

US, New Jersey
    Local Time:
    7:38 AM
    Like ive stated in my intro, I am a fit active college studen . Lately Ive had to stay unlocked because I am unable to wear my device to the gym because its to bulky and noticable, and I also participate in Jiu Jitsu and cannot were it to practice. Does anyone have any experience doing contact or very active sports while being locked? Would a softer lighter maybe even squishy cage work better(silicone cage)?

It is very important to my girlfriend that I figure this out because without maintaining being locked up, I have been masturbating 3-5 times a day and have not been focusing on her.

Thanks for any advice!

2. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    Can you just put the device back on when you’re done with a given activity?

Tom Allen and Ormaz like this.
  3. Maximus995

Maximus995 M995

US, New Jersey
    Local Time:
    The problem with this is that some of my activities gets off late and my girlfriend doesnt like to have to be demanding at 12 at night before bed so she just lets me stay out. And old habbits die hard, very hard.

dkid13 likes this.
  4. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    You have then to set activities related to her planning and needs, change time and date when possible.
    You can also lock yourself with a pad lock that has a timer, if you are well organised you should be able to remove the cage and put it back for the events.

And I don't see how to get locked is a problem? unlock yes but not to be locked, no need for the key to lock the padlock.

5. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    Even doing no JJ I have a EWTO mastergrade and I am doing Krav Maga as well. Take the advice: There is no reasonable way to do contact sports like Jiu Jitsu with a CB ! - Not even a silicone one. The chance of beeing hurt is way too high.

Look for another solution like a smart lock for after training if you use a cb with a padlock. They are still bulky, but might be a solution for the evening and the night...

As for the gym there should be no problem if you have a good fitted decice, some supporting underwear and some wider shorts.

Tom Allen likes this.
  6. amareine

amareine Long term member

france
    Local Time:
    there's somme CB with a padlock which opens itsself as determined by the KH
    and you have a smartphone : just to photography (or film) you when closing it after your sport cession

7. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    Don’t get a squishy cage.
    Think about getting a piercing and a shaft only device (e.g. Malechastitynow GlansArmor).
    Take it off and put it on after. Send her photos to confirm. Have her do random cage checks.
    Stop masturbating. Don’t grip your erections when you’re not caged. Just stop.

Buy an Igloohome Smart Keybox 3 and have her set it up as the owner. It’s portable. I fit the version 2 in my gym bag. The version 3 has volume control so it doesn’t beep. I want one.

Use the Feature that logs access times. Keep the key in there and bring it to the locker room. Take the cage off before. Put it back in after. Share you calendar with her.

Finn-egan and BobCat like this.
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    I 2nd this.

JackStrap likes this.
  9. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Responsible opposing viewpoint checking in here.
    What I'm seeing is that you're a horny young guy, and you are physically active with contact sports. You take classes or go to meets at certain times. Obviously, it's much safer to remove the device.

You and your girlfriend are having fun with enforced chastity but you're having a hard time making it work because after you get back from practice, there's nothing stopping you from rubbing one out, if only to help you go to sleep after being all charged up.

The problem here isn't the device, it's your self-control. You need a way to get you to lock up as soon as you get back, and in such a way that's not going to be a burden on your gf.

Instead of focusing on the stick (ie, your gf being strict), find a carrot. I don't know what you like, but keep a discreet chart, and for every time you lick up as soon as you're back from practice, make an X. After 5 times, then you get a reward (ice cream, a nice spliff, whatever). Treat locking up the way you treat practice: making an effort to be consistent and *better* every week.

It would help if your gf gets on board with this. Hopefully she's a psych major.
    ;)

10. dkid13

dkid13 Active member

Athlete, health professional, and kids coach
    Sydney
    Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    I know it's illegal in comp, but could you not wear a cup during jiu jitsu? In terms of gym etc, from what I've heard, it is uncomfortable at first but you get used to it. And the bulge is more obvious to you than anyone else

11. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    lmao!!

So you're into chastity, but not into letting her have control because you like your other activities enough not to quit them. I get it, shoot! I am living that! Try using the cb as a sex toy. Long weekends maybe. As foreplay etc. Keep on doing what you are and just accept you're not ready to give control. Maybe later? Sure! Happiness first I say. I used to fret about the principle of being locked and how i felt it needed to be absolute... nope. Not now, not necessarily ever. Decisions!

dkid13 likes this.
  12. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    I do not think a cup for JJ would go well with most devices - even the less bulkier ones.
    Apart from that at least as far I know JJ the Cup in itself would be somewhat ominous...
    Last but not least it is not only about hits, but also about moving. And that's where balltrap devices squeezing your balls through the a-gap might be a general problem.

dkid13 likes this.
  13. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    Then what you are missing is consequences.

14. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    What worked for us is/was to create a sense of shame around masturbating. My keyholder was shocked at how often I masturbated/edged. We'd been friends and in the local kink community for many years, and (as it turned out luckily for me) she commented that if she was in charge of me, there would be far less or none of that. That started our experiments with chastity together. It helps that she is queer and finds male masturbation gross, but a bad habit is a bad habit.

We set certain times that I was allowed to masturbate, and gradually reduced those down over time. She also supervised towards the end, and we put it in a context where I became uncomfortable with masturbating, and she made her feelings very clear. Usually she'd read a book while I knelt on the floor. There was no sexiness to it. We treated it like I was trying to give up smoking, and eventually if I ever cheated a bit, I felt gross for having done it. We got the free masturbation down to zero, and have been working on finding the ideal intervals for "emptying out" since then.

As for being active, I agree with the piercing idea, but it helps to change the mindset on masturbating too. If you are like me, the catch 22 is that the best masturbaing I ever had, was to the idea that I would eventually be locked full time, and not be able to masturbate!

Last note! I wear a Chinese, metal micro cage (I was 7" and push penis into itself to fit the small cup) and find I'm much more able to be active in a non bulky device. It wouldn't work for some of your activities unfortunately, but overall, I'm far more able to do active thing in it than my bulky plastic cages.

15. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    I'm wearing a custom Lori#5b. That's a ringless, peniscrown, locked through my 2ga PA. I wear it all the time. I am an endurance athlete. I run, bike, swim .. Do obstacle runs from time to time .. I work in security on trains. Still it never comes off. Wear a cup when needed, use tight shorts/briefs so it doesn't dangle/shafe. I pee standing up with it, nobody notices .. It is possible. Only thing that could bother me from time to time is the weigth when not wearing shorts/briefs. Currently talking to Steelwerks. Titanium will fix that issue soon !! Enjoy your chastity, give controll to your girlfriend. You will love every minute of it. In every predicament !

16. giulio85it

giulio85it Junior Member

Local Time:
    maybe you sholud lock the chastity as sooon as you get home. Then your girlfriend can remove it before you leave

17. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I’m in a MaleChastityNow GlansArmor2. It’s stainless steel but very lightweight. I have a similar experience. Except I can go naked without it drawing down. It’s very nice weight wise. Much cheaper than Steelwerks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice