Our contract...

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by newsub4a, Aug 7, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    Since Mistress Featherhawk posted about Her chastity contract i figured i might as well put ours up as well (not meaning to steal Your thunder ma'am).

Although we ended up signing it last night, suggestions and comments are welcome and appreciated so that we can modify the next one should we continue with a contract.

We wanted to try and keep it fairly simple and not get into minute detail. Not sure if we actually accomplished that or not...

(Edit: The file was too big to upload so here is the pasted version)

I, xxxxxx (herein known as toy), of my own free will and out of devotion to Goddess Ann (herein known as Goddess), offer myself in slavery for the period of 3 months beginning at signing. I consider myself to be a full-time toy during the time period expressed above and I will devote myself completely and totally to the pleasure and desires of Goddess Ann, without hesitation or consideration of myself or others. The toy agrees to obey his Goddess in all respects. His mind, body, heart and time belong to Her.

The safe word shall be red. The toy accepts the responsibility of using his safe word only when necessary, and trusts implicitly in his Goddess to respect the use of that safe word. If a condition arises in which the toy needs to use the safe word, his Goddess will assess the situation, and determine an appropriate course of action.

The toy shall keep his body available for the use of his Goddess at all times. In addition, the toy shall demonstrate his acceptance of his role of service and availability at all times while in a scene and at other times specified by his Goddess. The toy acknowledges that his Goddess may use his body or mind in any manner She wishes within the parameters of safety. She may hurt him without reason to please Herself. The toy enjoys the right to cry, scream or beg, but accepts the fact that these heart felt expressions will not affect his treatment. Further, he accepts that if his Goddess tires of his noise, She may gag him or take other actions to silence him.

The toy will always speak of his Goddess in terms of respect. The toy will address Her whenever possible as "Goddess Ann" or My Goddess. When in vanilla settings this rule shall be relaxed but the toy must still be respectful of his Goddess and address Her as My Love or My Angel.
    The toy will answer any questions put to him honestly and directly, he will phrase his concerns politely and respectfully, and then gracefully accept his Goddess judgment in these matters without further complaint. The toy may not refuse a request, but may instead reply with Only if it pleases You as a means of signifying his reluctance to complete the task. Refusal to obey a request is reasons for cancellation of the contract.

The toy agrees that severe punishment may be assessed for any infraction of the letter or spirit of this contract, and will accept the correction gratefully. The form and extent of the punishment shall be at Goddess Ann's pleasure, and the Goddess shall make it clear to the toy that he is being punished when punishment occurs. Punishment need not be physical in nature, it may take any form that Goddess Ann desires, but it must be delivered as promptly as possible after the infraction and should not be so drawn out as to diminish its effectiveness.

Duties of the Toy:
     To obey Goddess Anns commands to the best of his ability.
     To maintain honest and open communication.
     To strive to overcome feelings of guilt or shame, and all inhibitions that interfere with his capability to serve Goddess Ann and limits his growth as Her submissive.
     To work against negative aspects of his ego and insecurities that would interfere with advancement of Goddess Anns desires.
     To strive toward maintenance of a positive self-image and development of realistic expectations and goals.
     The toys surrender as a submissive is done with the knowledge that nothing asked of him will demean him as a person, and will in no way diminish his responsibilities toward making the utmost use of his potential.
     Under no circumstances shall the toy deny Goddess Anns request, unless it directly conflicts with this contract. Refusal of a valid request is grounds for termination of this contract.
     Toy shall maintain and clean all items used in play, including keeping the toy bag organized.
     Toy shall keep himself properly groomed and attired, including keeping his pubic areas shaven.

Duties of the Goddess:
     To train Her toy to care for Her properly, this includes teaching and enforcing protocols and rituals which please Her.
     To care for the property in Her possession and inflict no lasting harm upon it.
     To guide Her toy to be a better person and submissive.
     To use positive reinforcement to train and guide Her toy to serve Her better, resorting to punishment as a last resort. (Scening is a reward, not a punishment).
     She shall work with Her toy to overcome negative feelings and thoughts involving this lifestyle
     Assist toy in dealing with his depression. Listed below are a few possible options which Goddess may explore to help Her toy deal with depression
    Assign toy small mindless duties to keep him occupied (laundry, dishes, cleaning a certain room, etc). Such duties should be assigned one at a time and reported as done before another is assigned.
    Remind toy of his obligations under this contract and then force him into cuddle time to remind him of his value.
    Pull toy into a mild scene and force him to break out of his shell.
    Any other device combining verbal and physical stimulation which refocuses toys awareness to something outside himself and shakes off the moodiness that depression brings.
     Allow for pillow time several times a week in which Goddess and toy can discuss their lifestyle without fear of repercussion on either persons part. This time shall be determined by Goddess and during pillow time ether can say whatever is on their minds. Pillow time shall not end until both parties have resolved any issues.

Daily Rituals and Protocols:
    Both Goddess and toy agree that minor daily rituals and certain protocols should be implemented to enforce the D/s aspect of the relationship. Minor slips of protocol or rituals are not grounds for punishment; however repeated offenses are a more serious issue and should this occur they shall be dealt with as Goddess Ann decides.
    Rituals may be added, deleted or modified as needed by mutual consent of Goddess Ann and toy. These are meant to be a living set of guidelines and as such are subject to change as conditions require. These rituals and protocols should not become so cumbersome as to interfere with the true dynamics of the D/s relationship.

 Toy shall use the term as You wish to acknowledge acceptance of a command or to indicate that a proposed scene is something he desires.
     The phrase If it pleases You will be used to signify that he will attempt to complete the command or proposed scene to the best of his ability but has concerns that he will not be able to handle the situation.
     The phrase ONLY if it pleases You shall be used to signify that the toy may be unable to handle the request, that the proposed scene may be too intense or that it is inappropriate and that Goddess Ann should reevaluate the situation.
     All of toys orgasms belong to Goddess Ann and he may only cum when given permission by Goddess Ann.
     If toy is home upon Goddess Anns return he shall be kneeling naked waiting for Her when given sufficient notice.
     Toy shall kneel and kiss Goddess Anns feet upon greeting Her if circumstances allow.
     Before parting toy shall kneel and pay homage to Goddess Ann by kissing Her buttocks if circumstances allow.
     Before serving Goddess Ann a beverage toy shall kiss Her glass as an act of devotion (optional in a vanilla setting).
     Toy shall open all doors for Goddess Ann and otherwise act in a gentlemanly and chivalrous manor.
     Before getting into bed with Goddess, toy must kneel and ask permission (this does not apply when he returns home from work in the middle of the night).
     Toy must sit at Goddess Anns feet whenever practical unless given permission to sit elsewhere.
     Toy should remain naked around the house whenever practical
     In a vanilla setting toy shall not eat until Goddess Ann has taken her first bite. At all other times toy must ask permission to eat when they are together.

Comstock likes this.
  2. John

John Member

Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    no punishment included in contract?

3. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    They type of punishments are to be determined by Goddess. Whatever She decides i am to accept.. and thank Her when it is done. :squigglemouth:

4. Mistress Featherhawk

Mistress Featherhawk Mistress Featherhawk

Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    Good Contract. I did notice Chastity was not mentioned, and terms thereof. This was a well thought out one.​

5. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    It is true that we did not mention chastity specifically. We kind of addressed this under the following heading:
    This is under the protocols section, which does not make much sense i guess, but when we put this clause in there it was understood by both of us to include chastity IF Goddess wanted me in it (which She currently does).

Thanks for pointing that out though and i think that for the next one we will discuss a more chastity specific clause.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice