Behind Bars BBCS Troubleshooting

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by carolusthrill, Jan 31, 2020.

1. carolusthrill

carolusthrill New member

Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    Hello everyone, I have a BBCS and for over a year off and on have been struggling and failing to break it in.
    Having read through all the topics here already I’m hoping some of those that have had more success with their BBCS might have some suggestions.

First issue: Belt waistband pinching. Having found the right size for the waistband I am still having pinching and irritation to the skin of my hips. Sometimes it will be fine for a couple of hours then become generally red and sore through either pressure or rubbing. What’s worse is laying down, if I role over the belt pinches the skin above or below causing a yelp and the area to stay sore and red, prompting removal. I’ve been trying to ride this through but it is unbearable. I tried to get the silicone waist lining from BB but they have stopped stocking it.

Second issue. Ball crushing. When I wear the cage without the outer shield my balls can get crushed between the cage and my leg as I walk, this doesn’t happen every step but I can’t walk the length of my street without a sudden surprise crushing and agony of one of my balls. with the outer shield on the balls are protected but then the rod holder at the base rubs and irritates my perineum instead (I’ve read the other threat on this and am going to try and bend it the other way as mine curls up into the belt).

There are a couple of other issues also but they are manageable in comparison to the above. I really want this belt to work and not turn out to be a very expensive item for short scenes.

Any tips or thoughts would be appreciated.

2. LockedN8

LockedN8 Long term member

Retired
    London, UK
    Local Time:
    I have only had my BBCS for a few weeks so I’m no expert but one of the things I discovered from various forums is that the rod is not essential and the belt is just as secure without it. Also, as I had a lot of trouble with devices that use a cock ring I was pleased to discover that the belt can be used without the cock ring. I’m not clear from your post whether use use the cock ring but if you do then perhaps try without, using the spacers provided.

3. carolusthrill

carolusthrill New member

Local Time:
    Thank you. Yes I should have been more clear, I stopped using the rod and cock ring early on, both just too painful/uncomfortable/awkward and not necessary. Although I’ve had it over a year I gave up on it for quite a few months after the initial weeks of trial and failure, got it back out recently to give it a second chance, so you probably have at least the same amount of ‘wear time’ experience as me :)

4. LockedN8

Retired
    London, UK
    Local Time:
    I realised, even before I bought the belt, that the steel waist band would be the most challenging part to deal with. So I decided that I need to be able to sleep in the belt and I have set myself the target of having an uninterrupted night’s sleep. As I write this it is nearly time to get up and I’ve now been wearing the device for about 9 hours. I can’t say that I’ve had an uninterrupted sleep but at least I got through the night and don’t feel too bad! Yes, I also got the pinching but no discomfort in my balls so far.

I don’t have an athletic body by any means and when I’m lying down the belt seems quite slack but a tight fit when I’m standing. Maybe that will resolve itself in time and I might even be able to tighten the belt one more notch as my body adjust to it.

Sorry that I don’t seem to have answered your question and all I can say is that everyone is different so it is possible that some people just can’t manage a full belt. I would encourage to to persist with the belt but perhaps set yourself achievable targets. Wear it for a few hours and gradually increase the time. Wear it at night but remove it in the morning. I think it might be easier to get accustomed to the belt when you are lying down and largely immobile so that your body can adjust to it more easily.

I know there are quite a few guys on CM that have @BehindBarsBelts so I hope they will contribute their experiences and advice to this thread.

5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi sorry for the slow response we are away on vacation at the moment. Have you tried just wearing the belt all on it's own first to get it fitting right BEFORE you started adding any of the other sections to it one at a time. The belt needs to be shaped to you exactly before anything else so concentrate on that bit first. Place a towel on the floor and with your foot in a shoe stand onto the backplate securely, now grab each end of the belt in a hand each side and twist the ends downwards and outwards and then join the two ends back together and latch them together. You need to keep adjusting the belt like this until the front bed shape sits at the correct position on your belly. When you originally measure for the belt there is a mark that is the distance you needed for the length of covk ring. Slip the cock ring on in a comfy position and mark where the locating holes sit on your belly, now remove and refit belt and see if the marks and the belt holes line up if not readjust as

kimmie_maid and LockedN8 like this.
  6. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    While I do not have a Behind Barz belt, I do know that the break in period and or acclimation time for a full style belt is generally longer and requires a bit more work to be sustainable. For one thing, full belts sometimes require bending in places where recurrent pain or discomfort is experienced and after the bending time to allow the body to readjust and see if the same place(s) have the discomfort. The use of padding of some sort, such as silicone self adhering tape, silicone or leather lining, plasti-dip, or lead free electrical tape can be helpful in trouble or pinch spots. If available, waist and belt size adjustment in small increments as well as a knowledge of your body on a kinesthetic level that is built over time.

As with all chastity, it's a marathon not a sprint. You can't go from no wear to 24/7 overnight without time for the body to adjust to long term wear. It just doesn't happen, you have to build up to finding where your "wall" is and then finding out how to break through it, or climb it, or go around it. This process is complicated by the fact that the body needs time to fully heal between sessions (think pressure sores, chaffing, etc) so that the next go round you have measurable results in comfort. One problem I have run into before was not allowing enough time and trying to push through only to have a miserable experience and be forced to remove the belt prematurely. Could it be that you have found your wall ? This is a actually a good thing because now you have a new number to shoot for a traceable history. Have you diagnosed the triggers that cause the main sources of discomfort that lead to removal and what have you done to specifically address those issues?

I would say you bought a whole belt and paid for all those pieces and would want to get the full value for all of them so I would urge you to work with the tools and resources you have as well as possibly contacting Behind Barz directly with questions as they may have a better idea of how to deal with them if they are also committed users and enthusiasts of their own brand. If you can't talk to them, who can you really talk to? I mean it is a possibility that the owners/ manufacturers (though admittedly a remote one) don't know the problems their products may have and your communication with them could open doors to new designs and troubleshooting that they had not even considered a problem. You can't fix what you don't know is broken. Any manufacturer worth their salt will be more than willing to work with you on a matter like that and rectify mistakes or design flaws if present, albeit at the cost of time and shipping, but that's the price you pay if you don't want to void the warranty (if available).

I sincerely hope this helps.

LockedN8 likes this.
  7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    The beauty of this belt over other brands and designs is that by being modular you can wear the belt on its own until you have bent and adjusted it for you before moving forward to the next section

kimmie_maid likes this.
  8. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Are you back yet? we are counting down to arranging a visit, in three or four weeks appointment depending...be nice to tie it up with yourself to

9. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Back on valentine's Day let me know when you are going and I will try and be around.

10. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It is looking like early March for us, snowed under with appointments for most of Feb. the 14th is a big day for us not only Valentines day but also Mel's birthday :love: That said we haven't contacted BB yet so it will have to fit in with them also.......I'll send you a WhatsApp when your back, take care and enjoy whats left of your holiday m8...

11. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    what please is BBCS?

12. LockedN8

Retired
    London, UK
    Local Time:
  13. Behind Barz

Behind Barz Chastity Belt Manufacturer.

Chastity Belt Manufacturer.
    Worcestershire, England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello all,

Thank you for all of your feedback and help its great to see everyone helping out!

@carolusthrill if you could drop us an email we'd be more than happy to help out and see if we can get this more comfortable for you! info@behindbarz.co.uk

Thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice