my new life as a chastity slave

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by chastityslavejohn, Nov 17, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    W/we did...thanks Mike!

2. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    all is quiet here. Mistress has a nasty period coming on...She has had back aches and sensitive nipples for about a week. needless to say there has been no loving, just cuddling. i do my best to take care of Her and serve Her.

Mistresses period is starting today. that's actually a blessing because She should start to feel better soon...and we leave for vacation on Saturday with Her period just about over.

3. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    well vacation didn't turn out like i planned. Mistresses period hung on and on. also W/we were sharing a small 2 bedroom condo with another couple...and Mistress is very loud. once on vacation people in the pool below heard Her 17 floors up with the windows closed...W/we knew they heard because they all started imitating Her and laughing...jealous!!!

the good news is W/we booked a hotel room for tonight...with outdoor jacuzzi...and W/we're checking in at 3. i'm packing all the toys! details will follow.

4. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:

5. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    thanks, Goddess Jen!

6. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    birthday weekend

hi gang! just winding down from a fantastic birthday celebration. Mistress made this just the best birthday ever.

Mistress and i decided to start my birthday celebration a day early with a night in a hotel just a mile from home...a suite and an outside jacuzzi.

W/we started celebrating with a late lunch yesterday. Mistress met me at O/our local after Her business meeting (while i was at home doing the wash). after a hearty lunch, with cocktails, W/we headed to a local grocery to buy dinner supplies...olives, pita, hummus, cheese and fruit. W/we also picked up some wine and vodka...vodka makes Mistress horny...hee, hee, hee!

back at home Mistress waited in the car while i packed O/our bag with a change of clothes, bathrobes for the outside jacuzzi and, per Mistresses' order...all of O/our toys. She said She didn't know what She was in the mood for...yum!!!

at the hotel W/we settled in quickly. while Mistress was in the bathroom changing i laid out all Her toys and installed the chains on the bed. next we headed for the jacuzzi. the place was pretty empty so W/we had the pool area to O/ourselves. W/we lamented the fact that few windows looked down on U/us...W/we both love exhibitionism. if there was a chance of onlookers W/we would have been inspired to put on a show.

W/we cuddled in the jacuzzi with O/our cocktails and i smoked a cigar. W/we enjoyed a nice relaxing chat and a beautiful sunset.

after about an hour W/we headed back to the room. i spread out O/our feast on one of the beds and W/we relaxed with the tv.

after dinner Mistress and i cuddled...then started making out. soon i was down between Her legs licking Her pussy. i brought Her to several orgasms.

lying next to Mistress i whispered that i wanted to fuck Her...She asked me how and i responded with Her favorite...from behind.

Mistress positioned Herself on the bed and i stood behind Her with my back against the wall...this gave me great leverage. pushing off the wall i proceeded to fuck Her hard to several nice cummies before exploding myself.

W/we cuddled with the tv for another hour or 2 and i drifted off to sleep.

i awoke to find Mistress caressing my pubic area tantalizingly close to my morning wood. i found myself moaning and trying to push into Her...but She deftly moved away from my thrusts. She continued to tease...getting ever so close and lightly brushing against Her cock. i was wild with lust for the feel of Her hand on me.

Mistress slipped the wrist restraints on me and chained my arms to the bed. soon She was touching Her cock the way i was craving and squeezing my nipples really hard...and then stopping. Se kept teasing and stopping...teasing and stopping...making me pull hard against my restraints. She whispered that She could keep up like this all morning...and i believed Her. finally She repositioned Herself and started licking Her cock...OMG! She swallowed Her cock, moving Her tongue all over. within 5 minutes i had the hardest orgasm...really it felt like 3 hard orgasms...and Mistress squealed as She enjoyed an orgasm of Her own. Mistress released me and W/we enjoyed the afterglow.

W/we had to run a quick family errand so W/we popped downstairs for the free hot breakfast then went off on our chore.

on the way back Mistress teased that i was entitled to a birthday tradition. i played dumb but i knew what She was talking about...a birthday spanking. Mistress saw through me right away...the gleam in my eye gave me away.

Mistress kept asking me how many strokes i should get...i didn't really know how to answer, afraid to say too much or too little. She asked me how old i was...of course She knows the truth...so i joked that i was 29. She decided twice for each year...58 strokes.

when W/we got back to the room Mistress restrained me again. She teased that all of Her toys were asking for Her attention...uh oh!

Mistress said She had to get my butt red before She started counting strokes. i was blindfolded so i could not see, but i think She started with the "little red hand" crop. whatever She used at first was easy to take and She wailed away on me...but i could feel my cheeks reddening...Her cock was rock hard. She worked up gradually...i think i felt the riding crop next...but soon i felt a cane, maybe the leather braided one.

when She felt that my butt was nice and red She announced that paddles were needed for my spanking. She asked again how many strokes...i was taking everything in stride so i said 58 as She had suggested earlier. Mistress started in with the paddle and soon i was screaming into the pillow. i don't like to count strokes but i know i got 58 with each and every toy She used after that...the wooden paddle, leather paddle, thin bamboo cane, both flogs, etc. Mistress kept caressing my butt between toys...and taking pictures...i'll post them tomorrow.

when She was finished i was released and Mistress cuddled in next to me. by now it was after 11, which was check-out time. i was so hard and horny...i told Mistress that i wanted to fuck Her. She pushed me onto my back and climbed aboard. Mistress rode me to several hard orgasms...She was shaking and Her eyes were rolling back in Her head. during all this housekeeping was tapping at the door...lol...W/we were late. after shouting that W/we needed a few minutes it was my turn to cum. i was soaked with O/our juices.

W/we had to scramble to get out by noon, an hour late.

what a great birthday, maybe the best ever...and it's not over. W/we caught 2012 this afternoon and W/we highly recommend it...great story with non-stop action. now W/we at O/our computers at home but W/we'll be retiring shortly.

Mistress is the best and She spoiled me rotten this weekend...what a wonderful life!

7. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Happy Birthday!!!

My goodness, deary. Whew...what a great day/evening/morning you had!!! I love to read about your relationship with your Mistress. Nothing is sexier than hearing a man speak with complete adoration about his Wife/Mistress. So glad to hear you had such a great birthday. Cheers!!!!

ps. Wonder if Vodka is a the cocktail to get all women schnookered? Has the same affect on me as it does your Mistress. Hmmmmm?

8. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    thank You, Goddess Jen. i love to read about You and Your pet.

9. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    Mistress and i have been very busy. on Monday Mistress indicated that She was horny but W/we were both too sleepy and then in the morning W/we got up way too late.

Mistress and i were together all day yesterday at meetings and then working with the wedding planner. while driving around Mistress kept proclaiming "i want to get laid!" my comment was, "oh darn!"

when W/we got home Mistress announced that W/we were going to bed at 9:30. no problem!

W/we settled into bed and cuddled. i suggested to Mistress that i shave Her since it had been quite some time and She happily agreed.

i got everything ready and gave Mistress a real close shave. the smell of the shaving product mixed with Her natural fragrance was heavenly. as soon as i was finished i put the shaving things away and buried my face in Her delicious pussy. She felt so nice and smooth! i gave Mistress several strong orgasms until She pushed me away.

as Mistress enjoyed the afterflow i settled in beside Her. soon SHe pushed me onto my back. Mistress rode me for about a half hour...stroking Her cock with Her wet pussy and giving Herself many nice cummies. finally i couldn't hold out any more and as soon as i started cumming Mistress came one last time.

mmmm, hope Mistress is still horny...sex just makes me hornier.

10. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    yes, Mistress was still horny last night. after a networking event W/we found a nice new place with outdoor seating for cigar smoking. W/we shared some apps and Mistress had a few double vodkas...She had given me the car keys hours earlier.

by the time W/we got home Mistress was really tipsy...She was very funny. W/we went right to bed.

Mistress teased me with Her nails for quite some time. SHe ran them up and down y sides and through my armpits while ordering me to be still...not an easy thing to do. sometimes i just get exhausted from this treatment.

when She was through we took turns at oral. Mistress comes first of course so i licked Her clit to several nice orgasms...then it was my turn. Mistress gave me the most amazing blow job. She came again as i exploded in Her mouth. She really does some amazing things with Her mouth, lips and tongue.

i am a very luck slave!

11. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    it's been quiet for a few days. Mistresses' Mom arrived on friday to stay with U/us for 2 weeks...that makes 6 adults living in O/our 4 bedroom condo. so much for privacy. W/we call this Chris-giving or Thanks-mas. W/we'll have Thanksgiving on thursday and Christmas on saturday.

Mistress and i enjoyed a nice make-out session this morning. i got sooo hard. Mistress whispered that i should be ready for tonight...woo hoo!

12. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    so tired from shopping and cooking all day...getting together O/our Thanksgiving feast.

not much to report. 2 nights ago Mistress and i took turns giving oral...Mistress came first of course. W/we both LOVE oral...giving and receiving!

13. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
  14. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    LOVE the action shots, John!!! Very nice, you naughty boy. Have a Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!

Oh, and there has to be something said about some great oral lovin'. Mmmmm....yummy.

15. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    Happy Thanksgiving to You and Your pet, Goddess Jen.

yes, Mistress says i am a very naughty boy.

16. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    Mistress and i are on vacation...with Her Mom. W/we're at O/our timeshare on the atlantic coast of florida. the weather is perfect...sunny and 80 to 85 every day. W/we have a ocean view 2 bedroom condo...very nice! the sunrises are spectacular.

since Mom is here privacy is an issue. W/we have no toys with U/us except for some sexy dice that Mistress got at a passion party.

last night W/we took beach chairs down to the ocean along with tall glasses of wine and a cigar for me. Mistress and i sat with O/our feet in the surf. of course the water is unpredictable and soon O/our chairs and butts were soaked. i don't remember when W/we have laughed more. W/we sat out there in the light of the full moon...cuddling, kissing, laughing, sipping, laughing...it's a night W/we will never forget.

back at the condo W/we watched football and went to bed. before W/we fell asleep i rolled the dice and they said..."lick" and "below the waist". alcohol and the hour got to U/us and W/we fell asleep.

sometime in the night i woke up to feel Mistresses' hands on me. Mistress was wide awake. She was touching me all over. She was grabbing my butt and pinching my nipples. She said She wanted to see the sunrise...it was still dark.

now i was awake too. taking my cue from the dice last night i went down on Mistress and licked Her clit. i gave Mistress several hard orgasms till She pushed me away.

Mistress repeated what the dice said and gave me an amazing blow job. i came really hard! soon i was asleep...and slept until 11 or so. Mistress let me sleep and frolicked in the ocean with Her Mom.

W/we are having a really relaxing time. i'm enjoying cooking for my 2 Ladies.

17. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    nothing to report...W/we have been sooo busy recovering from a week on vacation. on top of that Mistress has Her period. Her Mom has gone back home. W/we celebrated Christmas and Thanksgiving while She was here so in a sense O/our holidays are over.

my band is finally on the circuit...playing gigs.

visiting my kids next weekend...can't wait!

18. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    i just realized it's been 15 days since my last cum...15 days...a new record.

well i hope my chastity ends today. Mistresses' period is finally over.

Mistress gave me a santa g string for Christmas...i wore is about a week ago and She took some pictures...hmm, maybe i'll post some. anyway i went into O/our bedroom and laid it on my side of the bed with my santa hat. a few hours later when i went in Mistress had laid out Her Christmas outfit...babydoll with crotchless panties...yum, yum, yum...the better to eat You with, my Dear!

hopefully i'll have a nice story to report tomorrow.

19. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
  20. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    W/we ended up in O/our Christmas outfits last night...but not for long.

after 15 days my cock was popping out of the top of the g string when W/we went to bed. once i started playing with Mistresses' boobies the babydoll came off and She was left with just the ruffled crotchless panties.

i started out on top but Mistress wanted to be in control. She rode me for over half an hour, pinning my arms down to the bed. She had so many orgasms. when i couldn't stand it any more i exploded and pumped Her full of wave after wave of cum...15 days worth.

i think She wants me to fuck Her from behind tonight. i'm leaving to see my kids tomorrow and won't be back till midnight on sunday.

W/we really need a date night and some privacy!

21. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    i guess most of Y/you saw that the northeast coast of the US got hit with a huge snow storm. i was supposed to fly home Sunday night but my flight was canceled. i ended up flying home yesterday. i sat next to a really nice couple on the plane and W/we drank O/our way home...then moved to the airport bar. Mistress arrived and joined U/us. by the time i got home i passed out and slept till morning. at least i could feel Mistress at my side all night long. a little hungover today, sipping wine now to take the edge off.

22. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    it's been a quiet week. Mistress and i have been enjoying some nice vanilla sex. except for sex with Mistress i'm still chaste...on the honor system. i've been thinking about getting into my cb3000 again...maybe i'll ask Mistress this weekend.

W/we have some wonderful new toys from a naughty lady party that Mistress attended. i'm particularly interested in Her new g-spot vibrato

privacy is still O/our major problem. the young adults never seem to leave...lol!

gotta go, my band has a New Year's gig tonight. Happy Hew Year Chastity Mansioners!

23. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    wow, almost 2 weeks since i posted or even logged in. right after New Year's i got really sick. i guess i had the flu...why else would i be sick for 10 days? i would be fine for a half day and then couldn't get out of bed the next day. it really sucked.

so there has been no sex in O/our household since New Year's morning, 13 days ago. W/we have so little privacy anyway. i mentioned to Mistress that W/we seem to have no kink in O/our life anymore. W/we need a hotel night!

W/we leave for a cruise next Thursday and W/we'll be away for 6 days. up till then Mistress and i will be so very busy working and preparing O/our busineses to be left alone. on a criuse ship there really is no connection to the outside world...no cell phones and expensive internet service. Mistresses' new business is really taking off!

so a hotel night will not happen before the cruise, W/we have no time.

Mistresses' period in on day 6 so it should be finished today or tomorrow. YAY!!! i am sooo horny!

24. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    So good to see you, John! I'm sorry you weren't feeling better, but happy to hear all is good now.

Have a great time on your cruise!! I'm totally jealous, though. It's my favorite way to vacation. Here's wishing you many erotic nights (and days) on your trip together! Bon Voyage!:manga_partypopper:

25. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    Ooh, enjoy your cruise. We're signed up for BluesCruise 2011. I'm already counting the days! We been on 4 cruises, but none in about 5 years. We're due! hehe.

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice