[Review] William Jones Shemale belt

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by tomf_22033, Aug 9, 2008.

1. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    I purchased my William Jones shemale belt in December of 2007. I went to PA to have a measurement and meeting with Thomas the owner was a very pleasant experience. Wait time was a little long (3 months) but in the range of what he told me. One problem with this wait time was that due to a very stressful amount of work, I managed to gain about 15 lbs during this time. So my belt was very tight. Now, granted this wasn't their fault but something to keep in mind when ordering a custom belt with a long wait time. In other words, be sure to watch your weight closely while you wait for your belt.

Other than sizing, the fit and finish of my belt is very nice. The comfort and workmanship are very good and now that I've lost about 1/2 of the weight, it's starting to fit wll.

From a quality standpoint, I'm not a fan of their snakeeye locking system. I'm glad I got the extra numbered tag option to add a second lock or tag.

Getting hold of Thomas can be a little difficult and I understand that he's had some things that have made his response time slower than usual, so keep this in mind. So to be fair to him, I'd suggest that those doing business with him be patient, as he's actually great to deal with once you get him!!!

So I guess the question should be would I recommend William Jones to a friend? Well yes and no. Yes, if you're on the east coast and want to get your belt measured. Yes, if you are not the sort of person that can accept an estimated delivery time and not freak out when it's near the long end of the estimate. And yes, if you want a nice bet at a resonable price. On the no side, I would say if you can't answer yes to these then look into other options. Oh yea, and yes if you can have someone measure you, and just want a nice belt (and understand the disclaimers)

Anyway, I hope this helps folks and is fair both to everyone and useful. If I missed something please let me know, and I'll also post a follow up as soon as I wear my belt for longer periods of time.

2. sissysophie

sissysophie Member

Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    Thanks for the review Tom.

Every little helps when it comes to someone getting accurate good advice from other's with experience.

3. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    One additional point. Thomas the owner of William Jones Chastity seems to have been having problems getting back to people lately. I suspect it's due to medical issues which were a problem for him earlier in the year. So, my recommendation is for anyone considering a belt from him to make sure you can get hold of him and actually speak to him before ordering.

4. chrissymaid

chrissymaid Member

Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    William jones, belt

after serveral years with a tube plastic and Ms. Lori steel , i have decided to take the plunge and order a belt! excited ,nervous and worried it won't be right all feelings i have right now,
    Thomas/kelly, the owner has been great with our first conversations, she assures me with adjustment time I can be full time with the belt in 2-3 weeks, as she is living proof. any one have one and any info will be greatly apprciated.
    chrissymaid

5. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I would CAUTION you to be very careful with dealing with Thomas/kelly. While she is a wonderful person she is HORRIBLE about getting back to people in a timely manner and returning calls. She was suppose to send me one simple screw to replace one for my belt and I still haven't received it 2 months later after several e-mails and phone calls.

My point is to be away that you may have a problem with follow up. Now with all of that said, the quaility of work was very good. So I only wish she was a little better about follow up.

6. chrissymaid

chrissymaid Member

Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    thank you for the follow up, hmm, if i go that route i'll have to be on the look out, She offered for $200 more to make it in 4 days if pay right now, think i should spend the extra buck and just get it here, or wait the stated 8-12 weeks she quoted?

7. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Update. I have recently changed my opinion of Kelly Hilmer and would recommend that people AVOID doing business with her. I say this as I sent my belt back for a repair and change to the locking system and not only was disappointed with the new (junk) locking system, but the repairs were never made even though I was charged. Instead my belt was sent back, and my calls and e-mails were not returned.

Please consider other belt makers besides Kelly Hilmer.

8. Cuckoldrix

Cuckoldrix Mistress Kent

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    Hi there people,

We ordered our belt in November, we have heard nothing and we have been totally ripped off by this company!!!!
    Truely upsetting when you pay so much for a device!

Kelly Himler gives excuse after excuse, knowing she is not going to deliver the belt AND to rub salt in the wounds, they soon change their website to promote "Deals".

Pigs, con artists avoid avoid avoid!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice