Rachels Trip

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Rachel, Jul 31, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    Hummmmmm....you look like you have gained weight in that dress rachel! LMAO
    Not quite like all those short frilly little skirts youre used to is it?

LMAO....I cant wait to have you here in that dress!!!!!

Mistress Michelle

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    i think it will "accidently" fly out of my truck on the way down Mistress.

YOUR sweetpea
    rachel

3. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    And I think Ms Rob and Myself will accidentally beat your sissy ass!!!!!

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:13 PM
    Oh come ON! Be a proper sissy and take the hem up and throw a belt round the middle to emphasise your waist!

The colour is good on you, shut up and take it like a girl! (Or words to that effect!) ;o)

5. Rachel

Local Time:
    MW i told MM i could fix it by just cutting 24 inches off the bottom. She didn't say i couldn't so maybe i will do just that.

BTW: the words to the song are Buck up and take it like a woman

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

6. Rachel

Local Time:
    Mistress i figured that was a given and that just the intensity might change. i WILL be sure it doesn't fly out the window.:anim_37:

Respectfully
    YOUR sweetpea
    rachel

7. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Hmmm rachel... well i know it's not really your style but i have to agree with MW ,shorten it up abit ,a few accessories and who knows ??? looks better just with the apron added ,after all it was a gift from Ms Rob and maybe a look she would like to try out on you but i'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind a few changes that way everyone is happy.As far as it flying out the window maybe i'll follow you down and if it does i'll make sure to pick it up for you (lmao) what are friends for huh ? plus if you wear it down there unless you fly out the window shouldn't be a problem, plus St Patricks day is coming ..just some upbeat thoughts from your hubby and sissy friend :happy0167:

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:13 PM
    Well you knew what I meant!!!

9. Rachel

Local Time:
    Sorry Mistress Watchful i was only kidding.:anim_37:. Curtsy.

MM's sweetpea
    Your friend
    rachel

10. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    yes,shortening it, adding a nice scarf around your neck....as accessoried always make the outfit and higher shoes!

11. Rachel

Local Time:
    News Flash

What happened last night and this morning as reported by Rachel Smith for W-CHASTE TV.

I bumped into sissy maid rachel (smr) this morning and she relayed this story to me. She promised me this is a honest account of what transpired.

smr reports when she went to bed last night her wife was sleeping in the spare bedroom. On her way to bed smr thought she would take this opportunity to to sleep with her teddy bear as it had been quite some time since she got to enjoy this simple pleasure. smr told me that as soon as she started hugging her teddy it immediately brought thoughts of Mistress Michelle into her sissy brain. The love she has for her, the way she makes her feel so comfortable in being herself and the way she tortures her so expertly. This in turn caused her sissy dick to harden inside it's plastic prison which made the medium POI's bite her but this brought more thoughts of MM to her sissy head. She reports to me these events made it hard (pun intended) for her to drift off to sissy dreamland where everything is pink and perfect with lots of other nice pastel colors but with no long lime green dresses. smr also told me that she slept comfortably till about 4:55AM when the dreams of all the pretty pinks caused her to awaken aroused with the POI's biting her sissy dick once again.

Fast forward to 7:45 when it is time to wake her wife Sherry for work. As is the norm smr took a cup of tea to the bedroom for Sherry and woke her gently. Also as is the norm smr crawled into bed for a little snuggle time with Ms Sherry. smr tells me that this once again made her sissy dick harden in it's plastic prison and the points once again bit her but only softly at first. When Ms. Sherry told smr to rub her back the situation worsened for smr. smr reports that running her hands over Ms. Sherry's soft as silk like skin made smr's sissy dick got even harder in it's solitary confinement. All she could do was continue with her task and try not to notice the points by screaming out loud but she didn't want to ruin the enjoyment Ms. Sherry was having. When Ms. Sherry had enough she told smr to open her robe and when she did this Ms. Sherry started to fondle smr's nipples very gently. smr reports being torn between two completely different worlds. The pleasure in her nipple and the torture in her sissy dick from the points. When Ms. Sherry decided smr had enough she got up to get ready for work. smr reports that she just laid there trying to will the hardness out of her lyin' one eyed bastard but she was having little to no success. Just about the time things were settle-ling down Ms. Sherry returned and ask smr what she was doing. smr reports replying i am trying to will my sissy dick to behave. At this time Ms. Sherry thought it was time to kiss and nibble smr's nipples which immediately reversed the success she was having at deflating her sissy dick. Ms. Sherry got up and ask smr, how's that working for you. smr tells me she said not so good at the moment to which Ms. Sherry replied that is really a dilemma for you isn't it? Maybe Ms. Sherry had a breakthrough here. smr reports she replied with a simple yes it is.

So that is what happened to sissy maid rachel. What a great way to start her day she thought. She did tell this reporter though that if things don't soon settle down she is going to have to call her doctor as it will soon be 4 hours of semi erectness for her sissy dick and that's what the commercial says but smr doesn't even have any of those little blue pills and doesn't know if that applies.

This has been Rachel Smith reporting for W-CHASTE TV on location in Pennsylvania.

Rachel Smith
    W-CHASTE TV

12. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    LMAO...you are too funny rachel, I can just see you laying there trying to enjoy nipplle sucking while youre little sissy cock is being bitten by those nasty med poi's! Just wait till I see you again and the large ones are added! I Myself amd looking forward to it!

Mistress Michelle

13. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    7:13 AM
    Lauren thinks you're future as an erect sissy is in peril! Large POIs? Poor sissy clitty better learn to shrivel up PDQ; either that or you're destined to become a black belt in "pain sluttery". Good luck with however it turns out.

14. Rachel

Local Time:
    Me not so much. Then again maybe i am turning into the pain slut you saw in me the first time we met when you said and i quote "you are gonna make a good little pain slut". Personally i thought i don't think so but...........:smilies_xxx22: :spankwhip:

Lauren thank you i will need more then luck. Please pray for me,lol.

YOUR sweetpea
    rachel

15. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Just so ya know rachel.....Dont you dare touch that green dress!!! It stays exactly the way it is!! However...you do need some new shoes for it, that should make you happy, I know how much you LOVE shoe shopping!

Mistress Michelle

16. Rachel

Local Time:
    i thought i could sneak that by you Mistress. i do like the color but not the length but you like it as it is so it shall remain original. Yes Mistress i do love my shoe shopping but unfortunatly that is not in the budget at the moment.

YOUR sweetpea
    rachel

17. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    So what did the doctor say? LMAO

little pet

18. Rachel

Local Time:
    lp the doctor said, i know of that Mistress Michelle and her whippin' bench. So i my professional opinion you should seek psychological help cause if you think i am opening that lock you surely must be crazy sissy maid rachel.LOL

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

19. Rachel

Local Time:
    Saturday night Mistress was at her finest once again.

Mistress and i had talked earlier in the day and i ask her if i could try sleeping with my butt plug inserted again as i had failed the first time she told me to do this. i don't like to ask MM for this kind of thing but being that i sleep with my wife the opportunity is not always present so how is she to know there is an opportunity if i don't tell her.

When we were chatting on Saturday night Mistress instructed me to "stuff" myself. i didn't mention it this time and figured if she wanted me to do it she would tell me as i had suggested it in the morning. Off i went to get my plug while thinking, rachel maybe you shouldn't have brought this up because if you fail again MM will not be happy. Anyway i went off to get it, a condom and lube. After i was "stuffed" i told MM as much and we went back to chatting. i figured that was that until i woke up in the morning. It wasn't long after we started chatting again that MM said, rachel go get your nipple clamps, UH OH:confused0068:. i wasn't expecting this. Back to the bedroom i went. When i returned MM instructed me to put on the clover clamps. This is where rachel learned a valuable lesson i would like to pass on to everyone else. Always but always make sure you absolutely wash your hands and get all the silicone lube off your fingers before attempting to apply nipple clamps. You see the first one went on without a hitch but the second one was quite a bit different. i opened the clamp and when i got my nipple inside it slipped from between my fingers and SLAMMED shut :confused0068:. After i scraped my head off the ceiling i had to remove it as it wasn't located where it needed to be. Even though it was only on for like 5 seconds it still hurt when i removed it and even worse when i put it back on. We started chatting again with me keeping MM informed as to how my nipples were feeling. After while it felt like the left one was slipping off to which MM replied if it does you WILL have to put it back on. She said i had two choices i could either take it off myself and put it back on or leave it alone and hope it didn't slip off but either way i was GONNA put it back on. Well i surely wasn't taking it off myself and told her i would wait and if it did slip off i would put it back on. 5 seconds after typing that i told MM i wouldn't be able to put it back on as the neighbors would call the cops from the screams i would make. She just laughed.

OK back to the story. We chatted for a while after all that when i told MM they were really starting to get painful. She replied good, now i want you to jump up and down for me. i immediately thought HOLY CRAP :confused0068: THIS IS GONNA HURT and it did. When she told me to stop i was quite relieved. She ask me how that felt i said good but not really good she LOL'ed again and i was happy to know i made her happy. Then she told me i only had a 1/2 hour to go. i was :confused0068: yet again. This was fastly becoming one of the most intense discipline sessions i could remember and it had to be discipline as i had done nothing wrong so i knew it wasn't punishment. She didn't make me wait that long but it sure seemed like it. She finally told me to remove them. Now did i learn anything from the above slippery finger incident, NO! as i didn't take 2 minutes to go wash my hands. i took hold of the nipple clamps, took a few deep breaths and opened them and tried to pull them away in one swift movement. i say tried because while the right one came away without a problem the left however was stuck to my nipple on the bottom and with the little bit of silicone lube still on my fingers it slipped out of my grip and SLAMMED SHUT :confused0068: on my nipple OH MY GOD please friends DO NOT ever do this. Again i was scraping my head off the ceiling. As much as it hurt i was dreading opening it again but the only way out was to do so. When i did i immediately fell to the couch pounding it with my fists and glad MM wasn't here to hear the cursing HER sissy was doing as that surely would have resulted in a punishment of some kind and at the moment that was the last thing i needed. MM gave me a couple minutes to recoup then told me to pinch them as she always does. PINCH them hell, i could hardly touch them. They felt like they were on :jumping0039: i started out just holding them and increasing the pressure ever so slowly till i was squeezing them as hard as i could. i was theN allowed to rub them and that felt ever so wonderful. The POI's were biting me this whole time but now between the bite of the points and the pleasure in my nipples my mind was reeling. the dichotomy of these two sensations had me in submissive sissy heaven. MM then told me to go to bed and not forget about her, like that was even an option :anim_37:. We bid our good nights and off to sissy dreamland i went. i made it through the night with my butt plug in waking and thinking about MM and how lucky i am to be owned by her quite a few times during the night.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

20. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:13 AM
    From where I am Rachel,, I can only say, , , , OTFLMAO

And OUCH to the tenth power ..

21. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    oh snap!!

22. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    Been there, almost ripped one off due to silicone oil.:confused0068: After that we decided to buy a box of Alcohol prep pads from the drug store to wipe my buds down after playing with lube and before applying the clover clamps. You can ask Rachel, once it happens to you, you don't ever want it to happen again.

23. Rachel

Local Time:
    tiff when we meet again if you see me coming at you with a pair of clover clamps in the open position you better :scared0016: cause if you don't we will then see who is OTFLMAO the loudest, lol. On second thought maybe i should tell Ms. Linda about this technique. Notice no lol behind that last line, lol.

MM's sweetpea
    your friend
    rachel

Jaimelynn

Thank you for making me feel better in knowing that i am not the only one to have done this.

24. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    Rachel, don't forget the silicone oil.:happy0011:

one of life's lessons down the rocky road. In fact during the summer, sometimes sweat(oops, "perspiration" sissy's don't sweat) will cause the clamps to slip too. Mistress has a little heartin that area and makes sure they're dry with a alcohol pad before applying them now. So, when i see Her going for the pads, i cringe.:scared0016:

25. Rachel

Local Time:
    Well it is only 2 weeks and 5 days till i am once again where i belong and am happy. i am so looking forward to this trip but it is going to be so short compared to my other two. Only 41/2 days as compared to 10 and 14 days for my other two visits. i am already dreading leaving there and i haven't even left to get there yet.

i have been feeling a bit down of late in regards to my relationship with my wife and her making no attempt to leave the vanilla side of life and doing little more then coming home and reading a romance novel. i spoke with Mistress about this. She reminded me that i have it better than some as their wifes don't even know of their feminine side. At least my wife is tolerable of it as long as i don't indulge too much. Anyway, Mistress had me dress yesterday and she told me to stay that way even after Sherry came home. i wore a not quite knee length black skirt, black hose, my black calf high boots and a pretty blue turtle neck top. i met Sherry at the door with a glass of wine upon her return from work. She smiled, thanked me but didn't say anything about how nice rachel looked. i then proceeded to cook steak on the grill with baked potatoes. i did the dishes after we were done eating as a good sissy would. i stayed dressed until bed time and was quite comfortable and happy inside. Thank you Mistress for helping to get YOUR sissy out of her funk. Today though there is nothing i would like more then to be dressed in something pretty and go to work but society won't allow for that so it is back to boring male attire. i so enjoyed my little slice of heaven yesterday and it makes me long for some time with MM and rick where i am free to be me.

note to self: don't forget to pack some alcohol pads for the clover clamps. Thanks JaimeLynn.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice