CB-6000 Tube Problem

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by subby4u, Jan 12, 2010.

1. subby4u

subby4u Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    I just bought the CB-6000 and am having a problem sliding my penis into the tube. I make sure that I am flacid but I can only get the head of my penis into the tube. By no means am I that big.
    What type of lubrication is best to use? Maybe I am not using enough? Any help would be appreciated.

subby4u

2. ste

ste Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:03 AM
  3. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
  4. paulsavin1701

paulsavin1701 Chaste In Berkshire

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    Certainly you can use lube and it works for me - my personal preference is Pjur Original.

The problem with using Lube is that for the best fit it's best not to be moving about in the cage and therefore Lube can make things a little slippery for medium-long term wear. Therefore the best way to get into the cage without the use of lube is to use the "sock method".

Get an old pair of normal denier tights or a stocking, but don't use holey tights such as fishnets.

Cut off about a foot from the bottom of one of the legs - it should be big enough for your cock + 3-4 inches. Slip the bottom of the tight into the tube and out the bottom, and slip you're cock into the top of the tight.

Then slowly pull the tight out of the bottom of the cage and it'll pull your cock into the cage.

WARNING.....

Although the name is the "sock method" do not use a sock! It's too thick.

I tried using a "pop sock" and too much sock came through the hole in the tube in one g. When I gave it a pull, the cage along the seem broke in half. I had to use a bit of super-glue to stick it all back together again.

Hope that helps - however your comment about Lube is interesting and I may start up a further thread on that.

Also - noticed this is your first post.

So Welcome.

5. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've always used just a little bit of lube or baby oil. I apply it to both the cage and my penis and I have no problem sliding into my cage.

6. Basingstoke Bull

Local Time:
    You learn something new everyday. Another thing that I've seen done with a bit of lube is to rotate the cage around the penis and you effectively cork screw the cage onto the penis.

BB

7. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    I've never had any luck with the stocking method, i just use baby oil gel, and lube it up good.

As for the super glue fix, watch out it will fail again. Super glue can't hold the cage together that good. I was a victim of the split seam and got a good pinch. The red line lasted about three weeks. On another board somebody was talking about using something like JB Weld a two part epoxy to hold it together better. Just make sure it stays outside the cage.

If the cage is still within the manufacturers one year warranty period, contact customer service they'll replace it. When my CB6000 split and I had got it 10 months before, I found my receipt in PayPal and emailed them a copy and got a new CB6000s cage which i find more comfortable.

8. subby4u

subby4u Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well, thanks for all of your help and suggestions. Tried the sock method first and it took 3 or 4 tries but finally did it right and KI slide right in. My wife would like to thank everyone for their help!

Subbiie4u

9. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    anybody have trouble with the locking pin? It just doesn't seem to want to cooperate getting through the rings??

10. cpn

cpn Lustrous Potentate

Local Time:
    Its interesting to see everyone wearing the cage bare. It tends to droop for me so i attach the top of it to an elastic wasteband to hold it in place and against me to keep from a partial erection. Perhaps the extra security device would help in this regard. I would be interested to hear opinions and solutions to this problem as well.

Also to others I would suggest to go slow and if you think it is too uncomfortable or painful take it off and make sure you arent hurting yourself by forcing it to happen. Take a small break if you need and then start again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice