An Unexpected Twist

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by sissy belle, Dec 26, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. sissy belle

sissy belle Not me in dress.....yet!

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    Sometimes things occur in life that are totally unexpected. I am starting a new journal because I experienced a moment of that unexpected. If you may have read some of my posts in the past you may know of my wife and I's history of chastity, sissy, feminization, etc. If not, well the tl:dr version is that she wasn't really all that interested in it. That's fine. I began to seek some guidance from an online source, this started well and I felt it was working out ok. However, marriage is one complicated mofo. Some private things happened between my wife and I on christmas eve, things that changed the way she felt about the whole situation. It was dicey, there was talk of her walking out until we could figure things out, there was some crying, and there was some anger. Finally we decided to work things out instead of separating temporarily. I went to work and she stayed home, the following conversation was held online.

Well the end result has been extremely positive. We spoke about all the things I am interested in with a great amount of detail. I revealed to her that I wanted to try being locked up for chastity, I was wearing panties, etc. Once the lines of communication were open she left out an ultimatum of sorts.

"<My name>....do you want me to be your mistress, your keyholder, and hold power over you through this?"

I don't know how my answer could have been anything other than no. We discussed throughout the day and night our thoughts, plans, and how we could make this adventure comfortable for both of us. In the end she agreed to fully embrace this and we would begin to take it as slow as we felt comfortable doing.

I feel a great relief that this is something that I can accept into our marriage. This aspect of my personality is something that I don't discuss with people I know. I barely discussed it with my wife and even know as we converse about it I feel myself wanting to close down again. I just have to fight these feelings and stay completely open with her.

Whats next who knows...I plan to start updating this journal with our experiences together doing this as well as setting her up an account. She is already taking the role on very well, she has a sadistic streak in her. For those reading, please offer up comments, thoughts, and opinions. She would like the assistance and will at some point open up on the forums and talk directly with others seeking their advice.

We feel good about this and I am extremely excited and nervous.

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    Good news to read, sissy belle. Now with the truth in the open there seems to be a beautiful future of chastity and femming for you.

Hugs and kisses

maid katrin

3. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    good luck...it's important that Y/you communicate and that Y/you are both willing to compromise.

4. sissy belle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The unexpected moves quick apparently. This weekend was a great weekend to discuss and begin our new journey together. Of the topics we covered we spoke of what we want to get out of this. Further to that my Wife seemed to get a great deal of joy out of looking at dresses, other clothing, toys, etc and discussing and thinking about the various predicaments I can be in. Some of them are going to be interesting/scary :p

We found a few things we want to get and finalized our rules list. :>

I hope that we can pick some of this up sooner than later but all in good time. Overall I'm excited, I look forward to more. I am going to share one of her scenarios for me (eek) and our list (the next post).

One of the scenarios she presented to me was once we get my maids uniform, our e-stim unit, and a servants gag. I am to be dressed to the nines to serve her all day wearing my e-stim unit. She wants to order some delivery food. I am to greet the delivery person at the door to take teh food and bring it back to her. :> This is a very simplified version, but it just is very interesting to me how she has taken off with this, it was almost as if once the lines of communication really opened and we bared our deepest selves to each other....she really takes sadistic pleasure out of torturing me :p

5. sissy belle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Here are teh rules we've decided on, I may post this in Chastity Contracts as well :). Some of these were pulled from that section, sorry if I stole some ideas :p

[General]
    1. Youre not allowed to masturbate or cum without permission.
    2. When addressing your superior in play, you must use "Mistress or Master" or "Maam and Sir". Deviation from this will result in punishment.
    3. When going to bed you must wear panties or feminine sleepwear such as girlish jammies or some sort of nightie.
    4. When in play you will not make eye contact with Wife/Mistress.
    5. When in play the safeword series is to be used: Green (If asked condition and you wish to continue), Yellow (to slow down), red (to stop the scene entirely).
    6. You must wear a bracelet showing owner ship 24/7/365. If someone asks you about it, you must tell them the truth and show them any engravings or sayings.
    [Home]
    1. When wearing a collar you are 100% submissive. Title guidelines are to be followed and you may not do anything without asking for permission first.
    2. When serving/maid, you must be in uniform. Dress, panties, stockings, garter, & shoes.
    3. Unless otherwise stated, you must always wear at the least panties and bra.
    4. Clothing choices are to be decided by Wife/Mistress, at all times you must follow guidelines. See the hall board for current specific clothing assignments. Assignment will be male or female.
    5. When home with Wife/Mistress you must wear either the ErosTek or shock collar around your thigh at all times.
    6. Training will be at least once a week for at least one hour. Topics covered may be feminizing/sissy, housework, clothing selection, position training, posture training, or any other topic that might be covered.
    [Eating & Drinking]
    1. You may not be drunk without permission.
    2. You may drink only water or non-sugar drinks without permission.
    3. Your caloric intake limit for a day is 2000 Calories.
    [Punishments]
    1. Punishments are to be given out at Wife/Mistress discretion.
    2. Punishments that are assigned but not monitored must be completed, failure to complete requires additional punishment.
    [Outdoors]
    1. When leaving the house you must adhere to any previous clothing instructions currently active.
    2. Once a month or at Wife/Mistress discretion a dice will be rolled (or other random action). If 'positive' you must leave the home in female clothing of some type (outer wear).

[Personal]
    1. You must be clean shaven from the neck down, excludes arms.
    2. You may shower without permission, however Wife/Mistress must determine whether it is a cold shower or hot shower. The default will be warm.
    3. You are responsible for all personal hygiene, if at anytime Wife feels the hygiene is not up to par she may deem punishment.
    4. You may not use any form of 'manly' scent when cleaning himself. Exceptions to be made when working 24's and 36's. (This includes shampoo, body wash, scents, deodorant, lotions, shaving creams, etc)
    [Intimate]
    1. Whenever you are allowed to cum from milking or masturbation, everything must be swallowed (as a punishment).
    2. Cumming without permission will result in extended stays in chastity.
    3. You may be allowed at the minimum 3 self releases in a 60 day period. Method of release is to be determined by Wife/Mistress. The only exception being severe punishment in which a release chance is taken away.
    4. You acknowledge and agree that Wife/Mistress has certain sexual needs that may need fulfilled and such releases for Wife/Mistress do not constitute a release for you. See rule #5.
    5. You may not cum before Wife/Mistress, you will be punished severely if he does.
    [Chastity]
    1. Your chastity when locked may not be removed without permission of Wife/Mistress. It will be removed once a week for full cleaning, however you will be restrained during this to prevent any accidents.
    2. Wife/Mistress will hold keys, the lock will be a non-TSA standard lock. A spare key will be kept hidden from sub.
    3. Asking to be released from chastity will result in longer chastity period.
    [100% Submissive]
    • You must kneel at all times while awaiting instruction unless otherwise noted. As such you may not sit on any furniture without explicit permission.
    • At all times you must address the top as Mistress, Maam, Master, or Sir unless another title is given. Deviation from this is NOT acceptable.
    • Must remain in 'submissives' uniform unless otherwise noted (serving, ordered to be nude, etc)
    • Must wear wrist and ankle restraints at all time.
    • Eye contact is to be avoided at all times.
    • Questioning or delaying on carrying out an order is punishable.
    • Never address yourself as 'me', 'I', 'my', etc. Acceptable first person pronouns are 'slave', 'sissy', 'sub', etc. EX: "May this sissy use the restroom.". & "May your slave sit down?"
    • Know your positions (your own method or Gor positions.
    • You must offer yourself whenever you are touched. This is to be followed regardless of current location.
    If you are touched near the mouth you must offer to lick or suck.
    If you are touched near the crotch or thighs you must spread your legs to allow easy access
    If you are touched on the rear end you must bend over and prepare for anything offered.​

6. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow sissy belle, that's quite a lot of hard stuff to start with. Your Mistress/Wife must have had a hidden dominant streak that She goes along with all this.
    I am quite curiou to read if this all works for you.

Hugs, maid katrin

7. sissy belle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Before this she had a dominant streak, but as far as chastity, sissy, etc play went she didn't really want any part of it. I'm trying not to get too into the personal aspect that lead us to here but in the end it was decided that if this is something I wanted to do, she wasn't going to half ass it. Dominance isn't something new to us, this is however the first time we are going to attempt a lifestyle change. I too am interested in seeing how this turns out for us. I'm a stubborn submissive so I might need some breaking :>

There is also a bit of talk about easing into it, or rather introducing a few new rules every week.

8. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dear sissy belle,

i did not know that your Mistress/Wife had already some dominant streaks. Sorry if i missed this from your former posts.
    I am quite reliefed to read that Y/you are going to introduce the rules step by step and not all of them over night. I am sure when Y/you get deeper into the lifestyle some of the rules may turn out as inappropriate for Y/you while Y/you will figure out others that Y/you haven't thought of now. After all, the lifestyle must suit Y/your both needs. Cross my fingers everything turns out fine for Y/you.

Hugs and kisses

maid katrin

9. sissy belle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We'll see over time, that's the point of this new journal. As soon as I can find time I will be helping her setup her account to introduce her to the website so she may seek out advice. This is out first attempt at living somewhat lifestyle. If it works well we may move deeper into it.

10. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    Sissy belle,
    That's so intense! I do want to read how you will ease into this new lifestyle. It sounds like a lot of work on both your parts and a huge change all at once. I wish you both luck!

11. madame_michi

madame_michi Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    Out of he mist I appear! The infamous Mistress of sissybelle. I made my intro on the Foyer if you would like to read. Just popping on here to make my presence known. :D

12. sissy belle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lately things have been going so-so. Have not had much time with the wife lately, tomorrow being the first day we've been home at the same time. So who knows what will happen then. I still haven't been allowed to or even attempted to use my new toys and it has been driving me crazy :p

Rules.....well I have been a little slack. I'm finding it difficult to find the willpower to enforce them on myself and the lack of spending time together lacks the discipline and enforcement :p

13. sissy belle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Since I started making these posts things have been piling and piling over time. We've had some great nights together since the flow of communication really started to open up and she decided to accept all of my interests and to dive headlong into them. It's been great, it's freeing to me to be able to talk about these things whenever I want and overall it has developed into a really nice kinky lifestyle. Unfortunately as life wants to do, we have just been bowled over with responsibility and that hasn't left much time for much of anything. I tend to be so busy that I don't get ANYTHING done anymore, I usually have time to come home, eat dinner, and hit the bed for a few hours sleep before I have to do it all over again.

We've both kind of decided that in the short term it might be in our best interest to suspend any kind of play and lifestyle/rules/etc. It certainly has taken some weight off both of our shoulders in that I can just do what I need to do and not feel guilty all the time and she can do what she does and not feel guilty for not enforcing the rules or playing around more. I am looking forward to getting moved, which is our biggest hurdle right now. Once I can get moved and into our new place we can get more comfortable with things and start reintroducing rules. The toughest part about moving so far has been actually finding a location to move to. We are trying to find a house that fits all our needs and one of those needs is a play space. A room or area in the basement big enough to accommodate play. So far no luck on that front =/ I will still be holding up my end of the schedule but as of Feb I end my hospital portion of internship and begin the ambulance portion. This is a HUGE step as the hospital portion is move move move move while at the ambulance potion I can go back to station between calls, take a nap, relax, whatever. I won't be nearly as stressed out about what I'm doing, and definitely not NEARLY as tired as I am now.

In the meantime though we did decide on some kind of release schedule. Pretty much I will be picking up a strap-on I can use, gag with a dildo on the end, or one of those sleeves you can buy. I will wear those and give it to her and only get a physical release when she is predicted to be ovulating. So once every cycle I'll get 2-3 releases in a couple days period and her cycle tends to be longer than the avg cycle.

14. Bralover

Bralover Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    I guess the moto is coming true for you!
    Be careful what you wish for

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice