Domme seeking single cuckold for FLR in NC

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by LadyPhoenix, Jan 13, 2020.

1. LadyPhoenix

Verified Female

Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    Looking for a single guy to build a meaningful dynamic with. I am not into sissy men but that doesn't mean that you won't be feminized if I feel like it. I definitely like to be in control and make the decisions. This doesn't mean you have no input. I do like rules and expect obedience. I am a sapiophile who is seeking a man that truly enjoys the intellectual aspects of kink just as much as the emotional and physical perks. I do have a sadistic streak that surfaces sometimes. I have no interest in virtual or long distance relationships. Its hard enough to find meshing chemistry on vanilla ground, might alone evolve to a kink level and distance is just too big of an obstacle unless you are in the position to relocate to me. If I decide to consider you, be prepared to put 100% effort into applying yourself. Don't contact me with a simple "hello" and expect an answer.

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Where are you in NC? It’s a pretty big state. I’m in Va and people don’t realize how big it is.

That said, I wish you luck and hope that this thread gets some activity which may help yi7 find who you see.

3. LadyPhoenix

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Greensboro/Winston Salem area

tomf_22033 likes this.
  4. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    cool
    When I lived in SW Va I’d go there a few times a year. I’ve since moved to central Va.

that said, there’s a large kink community in that part of NC so you should have little problems finding someone or several someones.

5. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    10:03 PM
    I wonder if a Mistress ever shares or loans her sub to another Mistress? You could start a business organizing sub time shares...

6. Subspaceservant59

Education; semi retired
    Southwest USA
    Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    greetings Lady Phoenix

older guy here, im interested and can relocate. Fetlife profile is Subspaceserver59. Former university teacher, dean, director. Highly intelligent and real. Totally submissive w slave tendencies. Feel free to contact me if it pleases You.

pat

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice