Rachels Trip

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Rachel, Jul 31, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    12:35 AM
    a perfect sissy..I can't even imaine it, any more than I can imagine a perfect mate, child, job, etc.
    That being said, I accept all of you sissies for who you are, and wouldn't change any of you...well I don't mean that..perhaps a piercing or two or three, a tattoo or two or three, a few changes of clothes, make up or wigs.......hmmmm

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Tiff since i have met you you have made great strides. Take PRIDE in that. The fact that others, and i will assume you mean Ms Linda and MM, disagree shows just why we need them. We think we are just sailing along and BOOM they point out the fact that we indeed are not doing quite as well as we think. Just as MM did to me the other day. It's not that they are pointing this out to degrade us but to help us become better sissies. i in fact saw nothing wrong with what i said untill MM was kind enough to point it out to me. You on the other hand you say you thought it wasn't a good thing. You could have given me a heads up ya know. Being that you didn't you can pay for that coffee yourself,lol. Now being that you noticed shows just how far you have come on this journey.

your friend
    MM's sweetpea

3. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    OH NO YOU DI'INT GIRL!! lolol
    We DIG our own holes... I just sat back to see how far down you were going.. I try to help you out and WHAT do I get,,??? "you can pay for that coffee yourself" ??? Well thank you very much....PPPPPTTTTHHH LOLOL
    The way I see it is that a jar of that apple butter jam SHOULD just about cover my expenses...LOLOL

And thank you for the kind words Rachel.. But i still want that apple butter...[notice no "lol"] lol

tiff

4. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Geeee and i thought i was nuts hmmmmmm i feel alot better now ...thank you both and the Wonderful Ms Rob (winks ) must be the time of the year ,or full moon D all the above ...love ya'll

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    Noooooo... I miss everyone so much.

It's like being able to hear the two of you speaking out on the deck...

I think it's worse being able to hear your voices now.... I'm gonna go cry in a corner somewhere.

6. Rachel

Local Time:
    MW please don't cry alone, i will join you as i can hear your voice as well. It won't be the first cry we shared.

MM's sweetpea
    Your friend
    rachel

7. Rachel

Local Time:
    Happy New Year

Just wanted to wish all my friends old and new, those i've had the pleasure of meeting and those that i have met here at The Mansion

HAPPY NEW YEAR

EVERYONE :party-100:

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

8. Rachel

Local Time:
    And that is why we are willing to submit to our Mistress' Ms Rob because You all except us for who we are. The feeling i get inside when i am with MM is simply indescribable. i feel free to be ME. At the gathering no one judged us or thought we were whacked out though we were whacked a few times. You let us vent when we need to vent, straighten us out when we lose our way and give us something we cannot get anywhere else, FREEEDOM for our innerselves. To me that is why a sub or sissy loves their Mistress.:love0038:

9. Rachel

Local Time:
    i have been wearing my POI's 24/7 since Dec. 28th. MM started by having me wear the short ones first. i again had that chicken shit scared :scared0016: feeling again. The first night i slept in them MM told me :character0071: AND YOU WILL NOT TAKE THEM OUT during the night, yes Mistress. When i was awakened at 4AM the pain wasn't too bad but if Mistress hadn't told me i was NOT to take them out i most likely would have. The pain immediately took my thoughts to MM, that was nice. The other thing i noticed was with the points in i don't experience the dreaded feeling of getting you bits ripped off. Which i really like and it is a small trade off to be rid of that for a little pain from the points. It's like the points dig in just enough to prevent the cage from sliding forward.

It wasn't too many days though before i told her i would like to see if i could wear the mediums for her. She said she would like that. The first morning i woke up with a hard sissy dick the pain was so much worse. i was actually whispering my safe word to myself on the way to the bathroom. This only made me think of MM all the more, again that pain is a small trade off for the thoughts it brings of MM. i have now become so adjusted to the medium points that in the morning when i am awakened with a hard sissy dick from having dreams of Mistress Michelle i just lay there as long as i can tolerate it just thinking of MM. It is a truly a wonderful way to start my day. Some days like today i can lay there for a long time, 16 minutes, other days i can only tolerate a minute or two. Even now while writing this i am getting semi-erect, i can feel the points and am thinking of MM and all that she means to me.

The other thing i like is i can no longer pull out. It is just a completely different feeling knowing that you CAN'T get out then the feeling i had when i could but didn't. It is the control i have given to her, i have none now and my releases are completely up to Sherry and MM.

MM suggested maybe we should try the long ones. i asked her if we could wait till i am in her presence for that as i would like for her to see my reaction. Also i may need to safe word my way out of them, chicken shit scared again. i am sure there will be much begging to take them off or not even attempt wearing them for that matter. i will try my sissy best to not use my safe word and i am sure MM will know when i have had all i can stand. Trust her rachel, just trust her, yes rick.

So that is my experience with the POI's. It is just another item i have a love/hate relationship with. It looks like i will be wearing them for the duration. Thank you Mistress for helping me cross another threshold. i love YOU.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel:anim_37:

10. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Congratulations on using the POIs. I bought them, and couldn't use them at all! I got blisters under even the smallest of them when I used them! Ouch! heh

11. Rachel

Local Time:
    Well Mike aprently you don't have a sissy dick, lol.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

12. Rachel

Local Time:
    :sad0002:i just got done talking with MM. She informed me there will be NO safe word needed when i wear the longest POI's. So i ask MM if i could have the key if she intends for me to sleep in the long points when i make my next visit so i don't have to wake her up. She said it was OK if i did wake her as she has a punishment for that. i told her i will suffer the punishment as i am gonna need the key at 4AM.

Then she came up with this idea:
    She informed me there will be NO safe word needed when i wear the longest POI's as she will give me access to the key. She said she will put the key outside somewhere. How i am supposed to find it i have no idea, i don't own a metal detector. All she said is i will have to work for it. i only hope i don't have to get the M/H road worthy in order to find it. i am not real keen on this idea. i don't know where that kind, caring and loving Mistress i talk about so much went but i wish she would hurry back, :sad0002:

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

13. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    You must really have a different situation than Lauren does down there. Any kind of mild hint of an erection leads to sudden, total and complete searing pain. If I leave them in long enough and actually endure through a semi-hard erection there is damage to the skin and lasting damage (days) to my peeper. I'm impressed that you have able to consider the larger POIs. That's just crazy talk for Lauren. There is no way she could live through that. Bravo gurl!

14. Rachel

Local Time:
    Lauren,

It does hurt but i wouldn't describe it as a searing pain. More of like a dull to very intense ache. As of this date i have not been cut just a couple of small indentations. Actually the pain i get in my nipples when MM makes me wear my clover clamps is much worse, THAT i would call a searing pain. MM told me the first time we met, maybe after the second or third day, that i would make a good pain slut. i told her i didn't think so but i am beginning to think that as usual, Mistress was right. Of course when she first made mention of turning me in a sissy direction i doubted that also and i surely never thought i would find enjoyment in prancing around in a frilly maids outfit serving someone and now that is one of my greatest joys.

i am not considering the large POI's. Mistress said i am. As for living through it i don't know if i will. The mediums are all i need, want (actually i would prefer the shorts), or desire. If you happen to hear a blood curdling scream the next time i tell you i am going to MM's you will know i DIDN'T live through it.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

15. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well well Rachel..
    Last time you jacked me up for not giving you a heads up...
    So,, here's your heads up....lolol
    Two posts up you [imo] were "dis'ing MM.. Calling Her in essence "mean". I looked for the "lol's" but see none..
    Hummmm... I guess time will tell..
    Oh yeah...Have a good day..

tiff

16. Rachel

Local Time:
    Thank you friend. Now i will buy you two cups of coffee and make you some fresh applebutter,lol. It is however hard to lol when you are chicken shit scared.

MM's sweetpea
    Your friend
    rachel

17. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    Oh come on Rachel....What a sissy..LOL
    Now..?? How does THAT song go???? Hum,,, I'm at a loss right now.. But,, I'm sure you know what song i speak of.. lol
    As for the "lol's" As much as it may "hurt" to take the time, it sure "BEATS" an ass paddling.. But hey,, who am I to tell you what you REALLY want MM to read. After all,, it is YOUR ARSE.. not mine..lololol

Oh.. just a head's up here now... THIS makes it THREE cups of coffee, and,,, um,,,,lets say two, no, three jars of FRESH applebutter...
    Take care girl.. You may want to start now..lololol

PS- Please send the applebutter BEFORE you go and visit MM and Rick...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. Oh wait..I ment,,,lol

tiff

18. Rachel

Local Time:
    a day in the life of rachel

1-7-10

Yesterday Mistress wanted me to put on a fashion show for her by wearing the clothes Ms Rob gave me at the gathering. i took a bubble bath while she was eating breakfast. i took some pics for Mistress which i put up in my profile. After about a 45 minute soak just relaxing in the bubbles i shaved my legs and that was the end of my bubble bath. i hooked up the cam and proceeded to model the clothes for her. All went well and MM decided which she liked and which she didn’t. She left me voice my opinions of them but i found out my opinion didn’t count as much as hers.

Then Mistress surprised me by telling me to go get my nipple clamps. This surprised me as she hadn’t mentioned anything about playing with her sissy previously. It was however a very pleasant surprise. So off I scurried to the bedroom to get them. i brought along both the clover clamps and the wooden clothes pins even though i knew the wooden ones were not the ones she wanted. i only did it to make her smile. i held the wooden ones in front of the cam and ask her if she meant these. She said NO. i then immediately held up the clover clamps and Mistress said, that’s better and I just knew she was smiling that smile that makes me feel so good. i enjoy making her smile. i put on the clamps but since my piercings this takes a couple tries till i can leave them on especially the right one. Mistress got a little annoyed with me and said, COME ON RACHEL PUT IT ON AND LEAVE IT. i took a deep breath and did just that. After it was on it was more deep breaths for her sissy. It takes only about a minute or two until the pain subsides to a tolerable level. These are two VERY long minutes. We chatted for a bit and again i told Mistress that my one eyed lyin’ bastard wanted to be touched so bad while i was in the bubble bath but i just looked him right in the eye and told him NO! i don’t know how much time passed for sure as i don’t ever watch the clock because i am afraid of knowing how long they are on. After perhaps 5 or 10 minutes the pain is almost gone and that is when i know it’s really gonna hurt when she tells me to remove them. i told Mistress this in hopes she would soon tell me to remove them but the only response i got was GOOD. i told Mistress the one eyed lyin’ bastard was lying again. We chatted for a while more. It was during this time Mistress ask me how long it was since i had been dressed when Sherry came home from work. i told her it was a little before Christmas. She told me then on Friday after work get dressed in that green dress with make-up and all, sorry Ms Rob but I hate that dress, then ask Sherry to take some pictures of me in it and to put them up on my profile at the Mansion. They should be there by sometime Saturday. Mistress then finally told me to remove the clamps. i knew this was gonna cause extreme pain when the blood rushed back in. After a couple deep breaths and some hesitation i opened the clamps and immediately fell to the floor cussing like a drunken sailor on a three day pass. When I got up and looked at the chat window Mistress had typed LMAO. While this didn’t lessen the pain any i did feel good knowing i amused her today. i only wish i could have been there to hear her enjoyment. Mistress then told me go ahead rachel rub them for me. Now i don’t know if anyone here has ever had this done after wearing clover clamps for a while. Suffice it to say it makes me feel like a fire hot enough to melt metal has just been set ablaze on my nipples from just the lightest touch or pinch. Mistress always requires this after nipple clamp play as it amuses her to no end. At this time Mistress noticed my sissy clit was as hard as it could get in its plastic jail and she said hummm looks like somebody’s excited. i was and now the pain was twofold, first from my extremely sensitive nipples and the POI’s in the cb3k. While the pain was quite extreme i really didn’t want it to end. Mistress then told me to put everything away and go to work. i thanked her for spending some time with me today and we said our goodbyes.

That was the end of that or so i thought. When i put my shirt on for work it was almost more then i could stand to have it rub against my nipples so I opted for a soft sweater instead. Even that rubbing against me kept pleasant thoughts of Mistress in my mind for the rest of the day and how lucky i am to be owned by such a wonderful Mistress :anim_26:.

Fast forward to later that evening. After dinner i told Sherry that i my nipples really wanted to be sucked. She said, how was i to know?, she doesn’t know about what transpired earlier in the day. She ask do i do it just like i did before they were pierced i said yes and lifted my shirt up and it felt soooooo good and gave me an instant ahhhh feeling. Well at least till the POI’s started doing their job again. Now i had a dilemma pain in my sissy dick and pleasure in my nipples. The pleasure won without much of a fight in my head. i felt sooooo much better when she was done and i thanked her for that.

Later that evening while chatting with MM she told me i need to learn to sleep while wearing a butt plug all night, Yes Mistress. She told me not to use my big one to which i replied why not i can wear it for quite a long time and since i only sleep for about 4 hours a night since i started wearing the medium POI’s ,darn morning excitement, so i saw no problem with it. MM said ok then wear it. i went to bed around 9:30 or so and inserted the plug before doing so. True to form i woke in 4 hours with a harder than ever sissy dick. i don’t know if this was from the plug or not but the points seemed longer than ever. i could hardly walk. i couldn’t go potty with the plug in so i took it out, sorry Mistress, and i am sure i will pay dearly for this :scared0016:. At 2 AM i just didn’t feel like going through the hassle of putting it back in. i went back to bed but still only slept till 5. Tonight i will make another attempt at this.

MM’s sweetpea

rachel

19. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    Wow Rachel. Given what you said above, I'd have to say you are turning into a sissy maid PAIN slut... lol I am making a REALLY SOFT paddle that I thought MM could use on you [and um,,well,,someone else. lol] "Butt",, it seems now that I will have to make SURE MM gets one that WILL send the PAIN part right through to your balls.... Hey,, really... No need to thank me.. It's my pleasure...LOLOLOL
    What can I say...? It's just who I am. always looking to help out a friend..

tiff

20. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    Now rachel, I am sorry you don't like that dress (lol) but if MM wants you to wear it, well you will just have to wear it. I thik the color is good for you! As for that butt plug, be careful what you wish for...those big plugs have some..uhhh..long term consequences....
    laughing while imagining rachel wearing that green dress,
    Rob

21. Rachel

Local Time:
    Well tiff i could have not mentioned that i failed at the task i was given just as i could have not worn the green dress. Mistress would have never been the wiser to either. However rule #1 comes into play here NEVER LIE TO MISTRESS. While that honesty may cost me a couple marks on my sissy bottom it is a small price to pay for the trust she has in me.

Ms Rob i could have just as well left out that part of the story when i wrote it but that is what transpired so there it is for all to see. i am glad that you were kind enough to think of me and give me the clothes. i like them all except for that green dress. i just hope you don't have a paddle with the N.Y. Yankee insignia design that would really hurt a Phillies fan. i WILL have to wear it and i am pretty sure you will get to see it.

To everyone else the pictures of the green dress didn't get taken today so most likely they won't be up till tuesday.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

22. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    GO YANKEES paddle and all!

23. Rachel

Local Time:
  24. Rachel

Local Time:
    the

the GREEN dress

Attached Files:

25. allythemaid

allythemaid Active member

Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    Well it is certainly green! But you look great!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice