Poll For MISTRESSES ONLY

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by riki1, Jan 11, 2010.

?

DOMINANTS ONLY: Bottom line, which type of sex do you prefer?

1. A hard cock and a real male

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  2. An experienced tongue on my clit

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. A nice combo of dildo and tongue

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Just the dildo thank you

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Screw sex I prefer a massage

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  6. Something else not quite covered in the above

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Random Thread
  1. riki1

riki1 owned by Wife

Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    i have been reading the postings on cuckolding and one topic that is raised there often is what type of sex is prefered by Dominants. i'll take a chance and post this poll.

for myself, as a sub who is restricted to providing only oral stimulation to my owner, i've always had my questions as to what type of stimulation is really her preference when it gets to the bottom line.

this is of course an anonymous poll, but i was wondering if the Superiors on this list would be kind enough to give some overall feedback as to what the bottom line is for the type of sex you ultimately prefer.

i realize making a single choice from this list is hard, but it should inform us subs and sissies where our sexual services stand in the scheme of things.

thank you Mistresses for your feedback and forgive me if i miss a category.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    My favourite type of sex, the sex that leaves me most satisfied and most fulfilled is the kind of sex which is truly intimate.

So that for me would be oral sex performed on me followed by really close body contact intercourse where pet gets to cum.

I always did feel a huge amount of satisfaction from pet cumming inside me, which is why we only really use chastity as foreplay.

Sorry to be complicated, but I wouldn't be me if I wasn't! LOL.

3. Mistress Kate

Mistress Kate Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    Yes I'm afraid I'm going to be complicated too ! I think the survey might be a bit too simplistic as I can think of really good experiences - and some not such good ones -with most of your options ! It depends on what sort of mood I'm in, what I'm wearing, how Cobweb has been with me & how well he does whatever it is on the day - he can vary from one time to the next. Sorry !

4. riki1

riki1 owned by Wife

Local Time:
    yep, too simplistic

yes, clearly this is too simplistic, 'something else' probably fits most Dominants i guess.

i would be very happy to see this taken down and just have the Dominants on this board talk about what is their bottom line when it comes to good sex.

that's really what i wanted and need to know as one who serves.

5. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Well, the concept of the thread is nice riki but you should know that a Womans desires are alot more complicated than whats covered in your poll. We could have one of each of those catagories on each day of the week depending on mood, and still have 2 days left for something different. I would agree though with MW, I love sex, and the intamicy that follows it, a dildo is ok for some play but I much prefer My pets cock to plastic. A massage is nice, but not enough, at least for Me. Licking is good, but also not enough, thats just foreplay for Me. I guess the problem here is Women are way to complicated and different to figure out! LOL But...isnt it fun trying? ;)

Mistress Michelle

PS...I didnt see whippin as an option...giving a good whippin always turns Me on!! LOL

6. riki1

riki1 owned by Wife

Local Time:
    i really want to thank all the Mistresses who took the time to respond to this thread. i now realize i was being very forward and perhaps impertinant in posting this. it is just such a pleasure to know i can post a stupid poll like this and get honest feedback from my Superiors. i was once thrown off a certain femdom website for asking too many questions, when they let me back on i just shut up. and while i agree i DO need to just shut up sometimes (as Mistress Rob reminds me sometimes) and i do need to be reminded of my place (which Mistress Rob is getting better and better at doing every day), i respectfully and humbly appreciate your comments.

7. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    Sorry for My tardiness in chiming in on this one....tiff and I spent the afternoon and early evening trying to figure out just which of these appealed to Me. LOL As with the other Mistresses, I'm afraid I'm not any easier to figure out. A lot does depend on mood, time, and, believe it or not..sometimes even the weather. But, i am quite partial to the close, intimate though.

8. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Jeez, and you Mistresses wonder why we can never get it right?!? Girlz!!!!

*ducks*
    mikecb ;-p

9. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Mike you kill me! BTW we both just entered a MIstress only thread silly!

10. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Can I just say it's between the #1 choice and the #2 choice?? I'm not one for fake anything. I must have real to get me off. Now, the sex that leaves me feeling the most "Ahhhhhhhh..."

See this is why it's hard for me to keep John locked up for so long. The most fulfilling is when we have intercourse and he cums inside me. It's the intimacy that does it for me. This is what is really hard for me to keep him chaste. I need the real thing...so when we're having sex, it's really hard to tell him to stop. I love it as much as he does. I'm such softy. LOL!!

Now, don't get me wrong, a great animalistic screw session is fab sometimes, too.

I see what all the ladies mean by saying this is too complicated. :manga_bunny:

11. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    LMAO, mike....Let's look at this.. you have entered and replied to a thread clearly marked "Mistresses Only" . Had you paid attention and followed directions......LOL. Besides, if We made it easy for you all, what fun would that be???

12. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    I think it's good that riki at least had the balls to ask and try and understand, rather than stick his head in the sand!

That get's top marks in my book.

And yeah, what's with people not following instructions?!

13. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Hey, if we didn't break the rules, you'd have fewer reasons to flog us!

Honestly though, this is a great thread and I think it really DOES show that a woman's sexuality is a much more complicated instrument to operate than a man's. Us guys just have an on/off switch, glued into the "On" position when we're about 12. lol

mikecb

14. Ms.Linda

Local Time:
    Oh, mike, mike mike.....like We NEED any other reason than "We WANT to"!

And yes, I am glad riki started this thread. Now how do We get the rest of the men, subbies, sissies, SOs, etc. to read it as well?

15. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    i'm very interested in the poll and the responses. since i can't speak for Mistress and i'll get Her motivated to respond. come to think of it... nah, i'd be beaten raw if i responded for Her!

16. PGsslave

PGsslave Member

Local Time:
    dildo and tongue and 5 votes lol I feel sorry for there subs in the chastity

17. Goddess M

Goddess M Junior Member

Local Time:
    I guess for me it would depend on my mood. Most times it would be #1 but other times #3 works just as well.
    I guess I'm saying you really have to know your mistress/goddess. And be able to figure out what she is in the mood for.
    Good luck ;)

18. mylockedcock

mylockedcock Junior Member

Local Time:
    OK, I also realize this is supposed to be replied to by Mistresses only, but like xcitex2 & mikecb, I feel a need to throw in my two cents,... I am glad to see that many Mistress, Keyholders and Dominas enjoy having intimate relations - sex - with their husbands and that the Enforced Chastity seems to be intended to reinforce who is in charge, or to prevent their Husbands from having unauthorized orgasms. Also it seems (from what I read) that the Mistresses are in agreement on not really having any one single type of sexual satisfaction they prefer when their appetite needs to be,... satisfied. I agree with MikeCB about why we guys can’t ever get right, and with xcitex2 WRT
    “if we didn't break the rules, you'd have fewer reasons to flog us!”
    AND with Ms.Linda when she says “Besides, if We made it easy for you all, what fun would that be???” and then “like We NEED any other reason than "We WANT to"!”
    Goddess Jen makes a great point when she states that she enjoys the softness of romantic lovemaking with her hubby along with a rewarding animalistic screw occasionally.
    Women, Domina’s, Mistresses, Keyholders and Goddesses are thankfully complicated which is one reason this lifestyle is so much more complicated and to that – enjoyable. If they were simple and the rules never changed – and us subs/slaves were perfect – hello,… boring as vanilla!!!

However in the original question, the topic of cuckolding is mentioned, and to that is what I am addressing.
    I wrote a blog a few weeks ago about this, challenging that the term “cuckolding” is inaccurately defined (please feel free to read at:
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/entry.php?119-Cuckholding-mis-defined
    and comment on this)
    From reading the ladies that have responded to this thread, it would seem that they support my questioning the definition of cuckolding as they all seem to enjoy having sex with their husbands as opposed to withholding sex from their hubbies in favor for having it with other men!

Anyone care to comment on that topic??????

19. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    12 years ago this poll was put forth. i wonder if the responses are different today. remember only xxs need respond.

slave_m likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice