Worlds Most Comfortable ButtPlug

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by sissy belle, Jan 8, 2010.

1. sissy belle

sissy belle Not me in dress.....yet!

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    http://www.mr-s-leather.com/D259.html?id=z3IE655A

I have made posts in the past about needing to find a GOOD butt plug that is both filling, able to be worn for a long time, and not have a chance of 'losing' the plug. I found the Worlds Most Comfortable Butt Plug (WMCBP) a couple years ago and have wanted one for a very long time. I recently came into some monies so I purchased one of these (along with an nJoy Wand...which is also awesome)

It took a bit of time to come in the mail, and once it did I was forbidden to use it until my wife and I had a day off together. Finally that day came and I had the chance to insert this plug and wear it. First impressions: AMAZING. I bought the XL version and it fit well (I can put it in without any warm up with a bit of pain or it slides right in with some warmup). Once in I felt VERY secure and safe in it, or rather I never felt that I would 'lose' it and if I did feel like that I could have tied something to the base. Additionally it was very comfortable to wear for a decent amount of time. I have only to this point worn it to about an hour and a half. I hope to get that time up more and wear it longer. I was also suprised by the weight, you can DEFINATELY feel this in you at all times and when you walk it rubs well against the prostate. If you are locked this is an ultimate tease Ithink.

There is a downside however. The base itself is quite large and can cause a bit of discomfort while sitting. This is a common complaint on the sites reviews and I would like to see a smaller machined base. The best part is that is the only real complaint I have so far. Overall a GREAT spend.

2. maidtina

maidtina Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    Thanks for the article,

In addition the N-joy plugs are very comfortable for long term use, although be warned that their sizes are slightly smaller than standard so if you take a medium rubber plug then you need a large n-joy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice