Is a FLR dangerous ?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Julie, Jul 30, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. keysandlocks

Verified Female

Self Employed/Retired
    English Female
    Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    Everyone has their own idea of what a FLR is.
    I know from experiencing other peoples relationships, that often a hen pecked hubby will complain, and confess to someone if unhappy.People Ive known would laugh out loud, if they knew what relationships Ive had.I personally don't hen peck.My partners have been free.But when they choose to always include Me, I am happy its been their own choice, and not forced.There was one occasion, in a long past relationship where he fancied seeing Me with another man.He made it clear it would arouse him.I was in My early 20's.A few men had already shown an interest in Me,and this had already been a secret wish of his.One man aged 21, who was particularly sexy looking and certainly My type was in the club we were in.That night, My partner spoke to him, asked him what he thought about Me.He was scared to answer but eventually admitted he thought My partner was ''lucky''
    He was invited over to ours the following weekend.I thought My partner was playing with fire, but wanted to see where this would lead.There was some kissing, stroking but nothing more.I refused.
    This happened a few times.Then months later the young man made a mistake.He asked if he could take Me out alone.Also asked My partner if we ever split up, could he date Me properly.This finally finished the Cuck possibilities.My partner was enraged,jealous and he felt our relationship was threatened.It was, as a few months later I left.
    I was young, and never intended on it going anywhere.But sometimes a fantasy should remain just that, a fantasy.

John likes this.
  2. GoddessMWilspoon

Verified Female

Law
    NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    Dangerous for the woman when the man undermines her. Can't tell you how many times I thought things were one way, but apparently others were led to believe it was another without my knowledge or input.

Don't let the seed grow otherwise it will eat you up inside and drain your feeling of power and lead in the relationship, and may just end up sprouting weeds requiring the whole bed to be cleared.

DarkKnight and frankie teardrop like this.
  3. Guy

Guy Master of a haven for congenial, kinky friends.

Semi-retired
    Near Tomar, central Portugal
    Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    All relationships are dangerous, by committing to another makes a person vulnerable, and vulnerable if one partner or other puts trust under threat by revealing their reservations about the relationship to a third party.

That applies whether it is FLR, or any other kind of relationship, both have to be loyal to the other, voice their doubts only within that relationship; which can be more difficult the more distance there is, between the parties.

Many folk nowadays do not understand this fully and speak too freely, and malicious gossips know it only too well and can sow doubts and distrust by inventing or amplifying apparent divisions.

Xitalbic and GoddessMWilspoon like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice