Locked in Ms Lori tube and RED Loctite

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Mike_Indy, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Mike_Indy

Mike_Indy Member

Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    So, I received my new Ms Lori tube a few weeks back. To date its been working very well. It fits well, is quite secure with the 4ga PA piercing. The only issue I had was when cycling it would back out a little on the lock ring. I put a little loctite Blue on it and that solved the issue. I tend to go about 2-3 weeks at a time, self locked. (I do not have a keyholder)

Last night I locked myself back into the device. This time, without thinking, I grabbed the wrong tube of loctite. I put Red on without even thinking about it as I applied the drop. A few hours later I was putting things away and noticed the tube was RED. (Old stuff was Blue tube with red letters, not all red like it is now.) . i went flush immediately. I hadn't put the security tip into a lock box yet, so I tried to unlock it. The head stripped a little and I stopped. Oh Fuck! I'm not sure what to do, 500 degrees is NOT an option. I'm reading up on solvents that may soften the grip.

Ideas??? Please!!!

Attached Files:

Peter Rabbit and Chaste J. like this.
  2. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    8:32 PM
    Well I guess that was a sign................... :)

3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Oh dear what a silly boy! Looks like your in for the long haul then. That locktite red is really good stuff, not like you can get at the thread easily either! Not sure what solvents would work, must be something I'd have thought. Keep us posted on how its going!

4. Mike_Indy

Mike_Indy Member

Local Time:
    Update:
    I read up on some non-heat options. Break Cleaner sounded like a viable option. But, there was no way to get the solution to the threaded area. So, I used a drill, VERY CAREFULLY, to drill a small tape hole in the bolt. I used an electric soldering gun to head the bolt in hopes it would allow it to come out. The pointed tip on the soldering gun allowed the heat to be very specifically applied. I did put cloth under the testie ring to protect my parts. I then used a reverse bit to try and back out the screw after it'd been heated for 5 min. (I was feeling the heat at that point).

This broke off the bolt head and released the tube from the testie ring. I then unscrewed the PA as it had no Loctite on it. I drilled again in the testie ring and was able to back out the rest of the bolt. Unfortunately, the threads are a little roughed up and I need to send it back to Ms Lori and pay for some service.

Very frustrating and I could not do the task without creating some damage. Lesson learned, get rid of the RED Loctite and don't disengage the brain when locking up your parts.

Some will wonder, why not leave it on and go permanent. With this device I could. I am able to clean effectively, it is very 'comfortable" to wear 24/7. Only issues I have are when aroused! I definitely cannot masterbate with it and am forced to work on milking and toward anal orgasms - which are the goal. Permanent with tease and denial only with a keyholder is my goal. Not permanent, never to be released.

I hope my life event brings you joy and possibly make a few scared-of the possibilities.

Chaste J. and Peter Rabbit like this.
  5. toddwr150r

toddwr150r Living the dream

Maine
    Local Time:
    Good thing you didn't use the green loctight, huh?

Mike_Indy likes this.
  6. toddwr150r

toddwr150r Living the dream

Maine
    Local Time:
    What model of Ms. Lori is that?

7. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    That's a good job, shame to damage such a work of art as a Lori. At least it can be put right. Glad you had a steady hand with the drill. I must admit I did smile (and my cock swelled) on first reading your predicament, thought it would prove a lot more difficult to escape.

8. Mike_Indy

Mike_Indy Member

Local Time:
    Its a #7 (with extra bars) from Ms Lori. Yes, it really is a piece of art. I have a #9 as well that is harder to keep clean and heavier.

That moment when realized it was "red" and permanent was kind of amazing. The "what if" moments whirled around in my head.

As to it being easy to get off the device... It took a few hours of planning and research. Honestly, no device is completely unescapable IMHO. That said, if I'd used red on the PA piercing, I'd of been in a much bigger situation. There is NO way to protect from the heat on the PA so breaking the Loctite seal would not be possible. In that case, I imagine I'd have to completely drill out the screw securing the PA fixing. That would in and of itself create heat. Not to mention destroying the device. I have no intention of destroying this device!

FYI- I"m not free now, I'm locked in the Steelheart 2 with a PA fixing. I'll be wearing it until I get the #7 back.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  9. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    Wow, that brought back some memories. I have the #5a, the screw head stripped as the tool didn't seat properly and there it was. no way of removing the screw, tried the reverse out bits, with no luck.
    Asked Ms Lori's about what to do and she suggested that the screw had to be drilled out with a titanium bit on very slow drill speed.
    After a week of contemplation I went to the task and it took about 2-3 hours and 2 drill bits.
    The device sustained damage in the threads for the screw and had to be sent it back.
    The screws are not the 316L, that the device is made but 304, which is a bit softer, thank goodness!!
    Ms Lori did a wonderful job to repair it and its been back like new for years now.

You should get your #7 back after repair just like new.

Now I take particular care when removing the screw for cleaning and oiling each 3 months. And we replace the screw yearly, just to make sure that it doesn't happen again from any wear and tear.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  10. Mike_Indy

Mike_Indy Member

Local Time:
    Cage received back from Ms Lori. Minor repairs needed are complete. I'm back in the device for at least the next 30 days.
    -Mike

On the Edge 247 likes this.
  11. strugglesofdenial2013

USA
    Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    Funny, and I like your cage
    I have a 8C with PA.
    I lost the keys and had to drill. Took me about 2 to 3 hours as well. It’s definitely risky. The PA was a little messed up and caused a wound when pulling it through. I am never going through that again. I’m going to ask my wife to secure the wrench in a safe. I should be getting it back soon. I increased the gauge and asked for a fixed PA. The swing pA would pinch occasionally. I’m interested to see if there is much difference with the wrench and screw.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  12. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    May I kindly suggest that you don't store red and blue Lock-tite next to each other so this never happens again. Might I also suggest that perhaps it wasn't an accident that you grabbed the red tube but was maybe a bit Freudian. I mean next time just use the re...I mean blue...:lockkey:

Horny lockedmale likes this.
  13. strugglesofdenial2013

USA
    Local Time:
    What is blue used for?

14. Lockedup1979

Lockedup1979 Active member

Local Time:
    Should of stayed in it till the day you needed to come out

15. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    Blue Locktite is also known as temporary thread locker and can be easily removed with hand-tools. It is used for bolts or screws in machinery and things that you don't want the bolt to move due to vibration or regular use but can be removed for regular maintenance without a lot of trouble. it is more likely in high vibration systems and high heat setups to allow the bolt to slip but for chastity that's not so much of an issue and the fact that it can be removed with hand tools fairly easily can lend it's use to prevent things from slipping, like a locking screw for a cage if you want to go that route.

Red, however, is meant to be a more permanent thread locker solution that requires heating the area to a high temperature to remove the bolt or screw. It is meant to be used in systems and structures where maintenance isn't likely to be needed often and for security in structures. It can be removed but is meant to hold firmly without slipping and requires more work, tools, and know-how to safety remove. This also means that if used on a belt that uses a screw or bolt, the wearer is in for the long haul or needs to take some pretty drastic and somewhat dangerous methods to get out. This isn't recommended.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  16. strugglesofdenial2013

USA
    Local Time:
    I looked up the blue and it stills seems to be extreme for the application. I see they make a purple for small things like a chastity screw

17. strugglesofdenial2013

USA
    Local Time:
    My 8C repair is done and is scheduled to be delivered by USPS today. I always get nervous the mailman is going to fuck up and deliver to the wrong address

18. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    We
    Well, if your neighbor runs over to your house and says "hey, look what I got....cool huh?" then you'll know you are not alone and the two of you certainly have something to talk about

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice