More matter with less art

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by allythemaid, Jan 7, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. allythemaid

allythemaid Active member

Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    So a couple of weeks before xmas the idea of a gathering over here in the UK was mooted and I was very interested. Mistress Michelle was too and she said she would need a sissy maid to serve her over here. Well I excitedly put my hand up, and said I would LOVE to serve her.

Well we talked and agreed that just maybe when Mistress Michelle comes to visit I could serve her, and then some more talk about just what that would mean, and then some more talk about me sending the key to my chastity device to Her for safe keeping. I was tremendously excited with the idea of being Mistress Michelle's UK based sissy, and more than a little terrified at the prospect.

Then on the 23rd of dec Mistress announced her plan, she got me to lock up right then and ordered me to stay locked until the next day. Allowing me to 'roam free' on xmas day and then on xmas night to lock back up again until new years eve.

Then on the 2nd I was to post her my key.

Well i spent the next day (xmas eve feeling horny and was very happy to unlock that night. Then getting home from the xmas frivolities I went and locked myself up again. Now i am not a very experienced chastity sissy so the next week was going to seem long (though a couple of weeks from now it will seem to have flown by I'm sure).

So I started off my first week in chastity under the control of Mistress Michelle, and She asks... what toys does ally have? The answer being not many we went on a virtual shopping trip. Nipple clamps, gag, dildo, vibrating egg... and the store was doing free next day delivery!

Once delivered it was time to try out my new toys. I've never tried out nipple clamp before and boy howdy did they hurt! Mistress Michelle got me to sit on the dildo, gag myself and attach the clamps, mucho oucho. Then she got me to hold the vibrating egg against the side of my cage. Well I thought I would burst it open. But it was still two days until my release on NYE.

I spent the next couple of days ever so horny and with sore nips, when NYE came around Mistress Michelle told me i could remove device and masturbate, but i had to collect the goo, and would lick it up for her later. She encouraged me to enjoy these orgasms as it might be a while before the next one.

Mistress then ordered me to like up my spurty goo which i did not enjoy so much. Then i was locked away again. This time for as long as Mistress Michelle decides, and the day after I posted Her the key. I was very nervous to drop that letter in the mail box. I mean I love the idea of being owned and controlled by Mistress Michelle, it makes me very excited. But of course i was sending her the key which would keep me excited and without release for as long as She wanted. So, yes i was very excited and nervous when i posted the key.

Now almost a week later my key hasn't arrived with Mistress Michelle yet!? Today maybe? I am however feeling very horny and excited. In fact writing this too long post has made me fit to burst! Last night Mistress MIchelle gave me a new instruction, whenever i am feeling super horny i am to attache my dreaded nipple clamps, so as soon as I post this that is what I will be doing... say ouch for me!

tl:dr
    Mistress Michelle will need a sissy if she comes to the UK
    I volunteered and Mistress now has my chastity key (if the mail is working!)
    now i get to follow Mistress Michelle's instructions and apply my new nipple clamps

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    1:15 PM
    No key today ally....maybe your postal workers kept it to go along with the floggers they stole from MW!
    The post is very nice, and I have to say I am impressed that you spent so much time on it.Good Girl ally!!!
    Of course, I know when your next release date is, but surely you dont think I am going to tell you....do you? I hope not or you will be sorely disappointed.
    Keep up the good work sissy girl, you have soooooo much more to do!

Mistress Michelle

3. allythemaid

Local Time:
    Well i hope the key does arrive, soon. As for a release date, i was pretty much expecting You to tell me when you felt like telling me. Although by next week i might be wondering a bit more at least to myself. ;)
    I am glad you liked the post Mistress, thank You!

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Funny stuff.

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Golly, given the speed of the postal system, it looks like you'd better plan on no more than about 4 releases this year! :sign0094:

Best of luck! :)
    mikecb

6. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Golly with this apparent speed of the postal system it seems like the postmen/women will be the ones ACTUALLY holding the key as it just zips back and forth over the big pond. For your sake Ally i hope it doesn't fall overboard. When i was in the service and stationed in Okinawa i once received a Christmas card in July that was posted the week before Christmas but i am sure this does not happen that often. Or does it? Didn't mean to scare you Ally. Yes i did.

Mistress Michelle owns me too Alley and she can be quite devious in her Mistress ways. Have fun being another one of Mistress' amusements. i know i do.

MM's sweetpea (maybe not in this post but usually)
    rachel

7. allythemaid

Local Time:
    don't even joke! ;)

8. Basingstoke Bull

Local Time:
    Remember you can always go to your local postal office and report it as lost. I'm sure putting on the form it's the key to your chastity device would be mildly humiliating for you but please Mistress. Not that I'm trying to put ideas in her head.

Enjoy your frustration.

BB

9. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:15 PM
    Dear ally, i wouldn't worry about the letter you did send to MM too much. Just last year they reported in the news about a letter that has been delivereed more than sixty years after it has been posted. See, you always can trust in the postal system. Your keys will arrive sooner or later ... LOL ...

Sorry ally, kidding aside, but ten days are almost the norm for a letter being sent over the pond - airmail or not.

Just be happy to be one of Mistress Michelle's pets now, She's an awesome Lady and i am sure Y/you will have lots of fun when we have the gathering - whenever, wherever.

Hugs and kisses

maid katrin

10. allythemaid

Local Time:
    harumph! yeah, i have had things from east coast or amazon is as little as 4 days, but 10 is probably the average

so good so far! I think I have amused her reasonably well so far ;-)

11. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well ally, isn't that satisfaction enough for a sissy sub? Entertaining and amusing her Mistress? And let's be honest, the key for your chastity device getting lost is frightening ... but in certain way exciting as well, isn't it?

... i just wonder why i am so bitchy tonight ... LOL

Hugs, maid katrin

12. allythemaid

Local Time:
    As far as I can see pleasing ones Mistress serves two functions, a sissy gets pleasure from seeing her Mistress happy, and if you Mistress isn't happy you had better watch out! I will certainly admit that i have certainly loved entertaining and amusing Mistress Michelle, even when i haven't been particularly enjoying those nipple clamps for example.

Meanwhile, i don't think the key has gone awol... i just would prefer it to arrive so that Mistress Michelle rather than anonymous postman number three is my keyholder, that is frightening and exciting enough!

13. allythemaid

Local Time:
    SO... one thing Mistress Michelle has ordered me to do is, every time i get particularly aroused, i am to put my new nipple clamps on.

I hate these nasty torture implements, and my poor nipples especially do! You put them on and dear lord it hurts, i never think i will last 10 seconds with them on. Of course what is also torturous is that I could just remove them, Mistress Michelle isn't here to see. But that would be cheating, and you shouldn't lie to Mistress! But the fact that you could is very hard.

Then of course there is the fact that once you have survived the first few minutes the pain seems less, or less intense and you start thinking about first how long you are supposed to wear them, and then slowly what happens when you take them off. As the time to remove my nipple clamps approaches i wouldn't say that i am not eager to remove them but i have to take a few deep breaths to prepare myself for that intense ouchiness that comes when the clamps come off. Holy crap on a cracker that hurts

Then of course i get to wander around for the rest of the day with tender nipples to remind me i am owned by Mistress Michelle. Not that i need that of course with my chastity device locked on but, well those tender nipples are another reminder.

14. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    12:15 PM
    :anim_63: I'm sorry, but that's funny stuff right there! Sounds like MM is having some fun...hope you are too!

BTW, congrats on starting a new journal!

15. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I got mail today ally.....guess what was in it!!!

Mistress Michelle

16. allythemaid

Local Time:
    Huzzah! Well there you go, Mistress Michelle has the key to my chastity device.

squeak!?

17. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hey ally - I know London is a big place, but I don't suppose you fancy going to the LFF today?

We're about to leave on the train now, so will be there not long after opening. We won't be staying too late, or for the afterparty as we have to get back for the kiddos.

Tweet me if you're around - Twitter = MsWatchful

18. allythemaid

Local Time:
    So I've been in my device for 12 day now, since new years eve. That is not so long for some peoples here but it seems ages for me! I am feeling very very horny. I really want to rip off my chastity and have at it. Of course now that Mistress Michelle has received my key in the post she is reminding me that she has it, and reminding me that i can't touch myself until she decides to send me back that key.

Once again the motto of the site comes to mind

19. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Congratulations, 12 days is not bad for starting with real long term chastity and i am sure there will be many days to come till Mistress Michelle decides to send the key back.
    The funny thing is, once Mistress Michelle has returned the keys you might have this strange feeling of regretting that the time of chastity is over and you might consider of sending it back without having it used ...
    Let us know if you come over such a feeling.

Hugs, maid katrin

20. allythemaid

Local Time:
    Thanks Katrin, i don't think i am quite there yet but who knows what i might feel by the time Mistress Michelle sends me her key!

21. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh my money is exactly on what maid katrin says... just you wait and see!

22. allythemaid

Local Time:
    got milk?

So earlier in the week Mistress Michelle instructed me to buy a special wee vibrating milking dildo thingy, and when it arrived on Saturday She decided i should try it out that night.

I was a little nervous, (as usual) not having ever done this before and having read various reports online, some of dubious veracity.

So there I was on Saturday night, having just chatted with Mistress Michelle, locked up for the 17th day, a record for me (record still getting longer!), and about to attempt milking for the first time.

I applied some lube to the device and started to put it where the sun doesn't shine. Then after a moment or two i applied some more lube and tried again. This time it went all the way in and i turned on the vibrating part.

Boy howdy it felt weird. I wasn't sure if it hurt or felt great. Moving around a bit i got the feeling like i needed to pee which i had been told to look for and rocked a bit there. My little sissy pecker was trying very hard to get hard inside its tube and the feeling by now was excruciating, good but almost unbearable. I kept doing this for a while feeling so close to, well i don't know not orgasm but something, that need to pee feeling but not and never quite getting there.

After a while i had to stop, and i didn't manage to milk myself but maybe next time.

23. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    You did very well ally, it takes time and practice but I know you can do it!! Once you get it perfected and feel comfortable, then it wont be so awkward for you when I do it for you! ;) I for one am looking forward to that!
    Practice makes perfect you know, so practice away sweetie.

Mistress Michelle

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice