Just a thought. And a question?

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by lynettes_bitch, Jan 9, 2010.

1. lynettes_bitch

lynettes_bitch Slave to Maddezins

Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    Hey all whats going on, I'm sick as hell and bored & locked. So Im going to do a little bit of yapping if thats ok..
    So I was just reading one of (xcitex2) posts about the trust thing and being outed. Got me thinking, Me and my mistress are very open about our lifestyle I even think a little to open sometimes. Most my good friends all know Im kept locked up, all her friends at work know she locks me up. I know she has even showed them pictures because when they ask what the key around her neck is for she tells them and they dont believe her so she has to prove it. She once made me pull my pants down in a busy bar to show her best friend....I think she would be the best chastity sales person!! Lol
    Both of us are big Facebook whores....Her more then me ... so we are on there allot, she is a member of all types of groups like "chastity" and femdom type groups and I know my mother, sister, etc.. So some of them have had to see some of it but it really does not bother me at all she has even became friends with allot of other people from these groups.
    So I would love to know how many other people are like that.
    Are you open or closed?
    Are you on Facebook type sites openly about it? With your real name?
    Does family Know about it? If so what do they think?
    Do you try and Convince friends to join the club? Lol (I do)
    Let's see...

2. lynettes_bitch

Local Time:
    P.S sorry for and Grammer errors i suck at typing..

3. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    4:11 PM
    Hey there great post and I for one would love to see the answers. I see you are from New York and maybe this is a stereo type so forgive me but I think there and larger cities like Chicago, Atlanta, LA etc you can probably be whomever or whatever you want. Our problem unfortunately is we live in a smaller town in central Illinois and with the type of jobs we each have and the places we work it would cause a lot of problems. I for one could care less who knows what it was not for that. I firmly believe that whatever is between a husband and wife is just that. On one side of the coin if her friends all knew and were good with it I think it would be kind of fun. I can hear the crazy comments already "Hey how's it hanging, oh wait it's not, sorry" LOL

Anyway to get this going we have facebook accounts with our real name but nothing and I mean nothing to the regards of our sex lives.
    We are open with those we have met here but closed to our family and local neighbors etc.
    I have not tried to convince anyone to join yet but I did jokingly hint about it to a couple who were having problems spicing up their sex lives. LOL

Hope this helps.

4. lynettes_bitch

Local Time:
    LO L true about New Yorkers i work in NYC in the graphic industry i see some pretty crazy people!!! i don't let people at my job know my business just cause I'm a manger i don't want any loss of respect ya-no.. My mistress is in the food industry more bar then food but its all fun and games there so I'm fine with it. When friends and family know the jokes do come often her sister knows and jokes about it
    I'm not sure if her mom knows about it or not but she is on face book and we do inside jokes with our status like ill put my statues as I'm in need of a locksmith and my Mistress will comment with her phone number and know one really knows but I'm sure there are some people that look at her groups and are like WTF... lol but what ever you only live once why not make it full and fun... also i find with kids there is not much time for play so the little bit we get here and there we take full advantage of even if its just some fun on facebook. we have friends that me and my girl know really need a chastity belt and we joke and try to convince them but for the most part i think our friends think I'm crazy and her friends think of her as some type of GOD that they envy.. lol she even jokes that if her mom did know she would be so proud...
    about the face book thing just wanted to clarify we don't have anything really sex related on there just some of the groups we both belong to more her groups are a Little XXX rated but we don't post anything bad i don't want people to think we are physo sex perves.. Wait what am i talking about I'm writing on a Male chastity forum OK we are crazy sex perves isn't everyone here lol jk I'm sure u get what I'm saying. sorry for my yapping im just bored outa my mind and to tiered to get off the couch...

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My mother knows I'm kinky but does not acknowledge it, except the "you're as bad as your father" comments. (Hey - I was named after a kick-ass woman famous for her PVC and leather catsuits, what do you expect!)

My friends know I'm kinky to some degree, but again it's all sort of hidden in conversations so I think they're still a bit "are they, aren't they?"

My family this side of town don't know, which is soooooo difficult trying to get away for a night or two. Or tomorrow we are going to the London Fetish Fair and I know pet's sister will want to know if we bought anything.

I'm fairly open and would tell the world. It takes a lot of hard work to keep my mouth shut.

6. lynettes_bitch

Local Time:
    Forgive me Mistress Watchful i know I'm gonna get in trouble for this but my smart ass cant help it, but " don't all women have a hard time keeping there mouth shut".. lol

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Actually, when it comes to blow jobs, I believe a lot of women can snap them shut in an instant!

BTW... "little voice, little voice"...

8. lynettes_bitch

Local Time:
    I get it!! Thank you MW for reminding me who has the power I will keep my fingers shut... Lol

9. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    I think it's a British thing too, I'm a very open person but think if I told friends and family they would be a little funny about it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice