Cage moves to much when erect

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Sub777, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Sub777

Sub777 Member

Local Time:
    1:15 PM
    I've found that when flaccid my cage sits nicely, close to the skin. But when I get erect the cage gets pulled down quite a bit!
    I've tried a smaller ring but it was to painful.

Has anyone ever tied a belt or chain around the cage to hold it tight against their body?

2. JKisChaste

JKisChaste Active member

Writer
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    Never tried a belt, but one is made specifically for use with a cage to relieve stress on the scrotum and testicles. I just stumbled onto them. Unfortunately, I can’t recall the site. If I come across it again, I’ll post an update.

Sub777 likes this.
  3. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    Hey there!!!

Sounds like you MAY have a cage that's too big.....?

You say it fits nicely against skin when you're calm... But I read that as the DEVICE itself sits close to your skin!!!

But how much space is left INSIDE the tube when you're in THAT state....?

The head of your penis should be sitting against the end of the tube when you're flaccid......

If there's space there that could be the cause...

Are you able to check that and advise at all please....? Also.... Can you advise on what make/model/style/material sort of cage you wear please....? Just so's the community can offer better tailored solutions is all!

Hope this helps!

Kindest regards.

J.

JKisChaste likes this.
  4. Sub777

Sub777 Member

Local Time:
    Hey thanks for the reply!

When flaccid the head of my penis is up against the end of the bars.

My cage is a A275 clone

Attached Files:

5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Any belt can be used to accomplish this and it does work in helping hold the device close to the abdomen. Just get a suitable belt and cut to waist size and then make a hole in either end and slip it over the locking posts before fixing the locks in place, the belt is locked in place and supports the device. I used to use an old car seatbelt fabric for mine as it is water resistant unlike a leather belt and so could be worn all the time even in th bath. If you use an old seatbelt or similar material run the cut edges over a naked flame to seal the strands and also make the holes for the posts with a hot piece of metal and this will seal the hole and prevent it fraying.

6. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:15 PM
    Sub777 likes this.
  7. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    So from your initial description the cage moves away from your body as you get erect attempt. But does it settle back once you go soft again? Your flaccid length sounds right, and if ring its not too loose, you may just have to adjust to this movement. I know my cage moves when I try to get hard, but I sort of like that. IF you try a belt or strap let us know how it goes.

8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    One aspect of cage design I’ve never understood is how narrow they usually all are. Even custom cages seem to focus on length. Width sometimes isn’t even much of an option.

In my opinion, having a wide cage helps it plump up in the cage yet with a short length doesn’t allow it to actually get hard. With the blood flow going in , but not fully, your body eventually gives up the ghost and you are left with a full but stationary cage. With a narrow cage the blood flow isn’t allowed in at all and it’s going to go somewhere...erection behind the ring, stretching your balls down.

Si there you are with a completely flaccid cock wrapped in a cage, but you have a full blown hard on behind the ring. To me this isn’t controlling an erection, more like putting a cage in front of it.

I think if you get a great fitting cage for length, give ample room for plumping up in width, and you have a tight yet pain free ring, you will be set.

I LOVE my Choice! likes this.
  9. Sub777

Sub777 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all the replies!

I've ordered some stainless steel chain that looks like it will sit flat / smoothly.

Will update once it arrives [​IMG]

10. imhers24x7

imhers24x7 Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    Hello,

I'm on day two with my first cage, which has been bought by my KH.
    I got this modell: https://lockthecock.com/products/multi-resin, which comes with 4 ring sizes:
    - 38mm(1.49in);
    - 43mm(1.69in);
    - 48mm(1.89in);
    - 52mm(2.04in)

I started with a 52mm ring but learned that I should put in the balls first, then the rest ;-)
    Much easier, yes I'm a newbie.

The 52mm was to big as the whole package moved down and it just looked silly.
    I then moved to 48mm which was much better, but still if I growing, the chastity device moves forward, I then decided to try out the 43mm ring which feels much tighter, but it fights much better and keeps the device attached .
    But ,,, I am constantly aware that I have it on and the problem is that through the day I got aroused as my girlfriend has also send me some messages and question regarding the cage.

What I learned so far that it must be possible to put one finger (which one?) into the ring if not errected. My question is, how tight should the finger pass through.
    I am able to stick my finger in, but it will put some "material" to the side, the ring feels tight but not to tight when no rage is happening in the case.

Still I would like to know more how to figure out how to be sure with the ring size.
    I am looking forward to serve my KH/girlfriend with 24x7 chastity but I also don't want to ruin "her" toy when I am sleeping and run into problems during the night, which I might not recognize.

Any more specific details how to be sure that beeing tight is right?

imhers

11. tripplextay

tripplextay New member

Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    This makes sense.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice