P.A. I m terrified

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Colton27, Dec 29, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    11:58 AM
    I don't think that you will find many individuals here who would tell you that a P.A. isn't a good option, but I really think that it's an issue you need to speak with her about. You'll hear a lot of people say "it's hers she can do what she wants with it," but I think you also need to consider if you are ready for a body modification such as that. There's a lot of support for you, but it's You who have to bear the responsibility of having it and living with it. If that is something you want and are just scared, that's one thing, but if it's something that you're not ready to change your entire life around how you pee and go to restroom and deal with urine, then you may want to think this over.

I understand the whole submission to the will of your wife but I also understand that consent is a big factor and if you consent to this now and regret it later, what then? Whatever decision you two should come to it together and then as others have stated, seek out a professional. My wife and I have spoken about me getting one and she doesn't particularly care for the idea now, but she has stated in the future that may change. So, hope that helps.

slimswitch and sextudent like this.
  2. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    11:58 AM
    good luck

3. titaniumjones

titaniumjones Crouching Robot, Hidden Dragon

Director of my own company.
    Cambridge England
    Local Time:
    4:58 PM
    Simply put, it will pinch and it will sting. But it's not as bad as you imagine. The hard part is entering the studio.
    Once it is pierced, it will need about weeks to heal before you can remove the jewellery.
    Once healed you are still not really in a position to use it. You need to wait about 6 weeks before you can begin stretching it.
    To really use you PA for chastity you need to stretch up to about 5mm. That's a lot of stretching. You have to wait about 6 weeks between stretches.

Now talking about pain........ Getting the PA done is a mild sting or pinch. Stretching on the other hand is really painful.

When you expand the piercing you are creating tiny fischers in the skin that has grown through the hole. This fischers need to heal up once more before we can consider further stretching.

Overall, my feelings are, you should get pierced and you should work towards stretching it. But do it for yourself not for anyone else.

One positive thing, it's hard to be locked up whilst you are stretching........
    1 piercing and 4 stretches x 6 weeks you're looking at a minimum of 6 months......

P.S. Get the piercer to do the stretching, they have better tools and its hard to inflict pain on yourself.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  4. FetishDynasty

FetishDynasty Active member

Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    Skyhigh likes this.
  5. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    J is on the mark.good info. ;)

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:58 PM
    Always wanted a PA but don’t think it would agree with my foreskin.

7. dre8car

dre8car Always Locked and Rarely Cum - Lori 8b

Canada, BC, Vancouver
    Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    For me, the worst parts were my worry of being erect because my piercer was a very attractive lady but I was so scared that I couldn't have been any more flaccid. Also. I made the mistake of taking a garlic supplement which increased the amount of bleeding. I would suggest taking 3 days off work to aid recovery. The procedure isn't a big deal if you research and find a professional outfit.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  8. Chris1986

Chris1986 Member

Connecticut USA
    Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    For me the piercing part wasn’t bad at all, I had it pierced with an 8 gauge and stretched to a 6 right at the start. The stretching part is what really sucked, but it helps with the bleeding so I opted to go that route per the recommendation of the piercer. Healing time I can’t recall being terribly long but then again I’ve had this done for almost 15 years, and I was the typical drunken sailor so alcohol played a key part in my haze of a memory for those 5+ years in the military. On a positive note when my fiancé and I started dating she made it a point to tell all of her gf’s about my ring, which led them to giving me the nickname lord of the rings.

homebody likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice