Strap on for him & her

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by MistressT, Jan 7, 2010.

1. MistressT

MistressT Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:01 PM
    We would like to get a strap on but can't seem to find one that would be suitable for both of us. I'm thinking it would be better for me to have one that sits low enough to be able to properly fuck my slut, whilst my slut would require one that would go over his device. Also concerned about general fit as this will be of equal importance. Any help would be great.

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
  3. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:01 PM
  4. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    We have the male one that Kris mentioned:
    http://www.vac-u-lock.com/detail/1/49/2/147/16/VAC-U-LOCK-2000-MALE-SET.html

It's fairly sturdy, very adjustable and comes with its own dildo. It fits around a CB-xxxx style device without requiring it to be removed. They make a male and female version, but the male version can be worn by both.

My wife enjoys it, so I guess that's all that matters.

5. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    my wife uses a feeldoe on me. i use a large dildo with harness that has a pouch that cups my chastity device. i'm not sure you can find something that fits both. better to get what fits each equipment

6. Basingstoke Bull

Local Time:
    The great thing with the Vac-u-loc system of products is that you can purchase other products as tastes change to fit the original harness.
    Start of with the small 5" dildo and then you can both work your way up to the 13.5". The other good thing is the plugs that can be worn by the wearer so that you both get the enjoyment of giving and taking.

Have fun and remember the lube.

BB

7. abraxas67

abraxas67 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:01 PM
    We are currently looking for an ejaculating Dildo. Especially after watching some movies from strapondreamer. But all we came up with sofar is the Doc Johnson realistic, which seems a little bit too big for me and and the Suirt which is not so nice. Anyone knows a nice ejaculating Dildo?

8. Bralover

Bralover Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    Use a feeldoe, put the bulb in his ass and he can Fuck you with the doe end. You can use it on him as well. I'm not sure how it would work with a device in place but I'm sure it would.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice