Cock banding with wife

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Johngeorge, Jun 9, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Johngeorge

Johngeorge Member

Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    Hi my erections are very very hard. Because I cannot cum anymore I am always horny as I cannot get any relief. Karen only has to lightly tough my cock and although I cannot feel any pleasure my mind knows she is playing with it so I get hard and stay fully erect to Karen has finished having her fun. However while Karen is getting off I only feel numbness . I am that numb i cannot even tell we are fucking. It's really hard to imagine. If I close my eyes I don't even know if Karen is moving up and down on me.

It took while for me to accept this but now I love it

To know I am only a tool to serve Karen's pleasures is more enjoyable than cumming. I really don't think many men would understand but for me I would never go back.

Karen does milk me for prostate health but no pleasure here. I can see cum coming out of my cock but I don't feel anything. Again I only know cum is coming out because I see it.

Deleted member 97060 likes this.
  2. Johngeorge

Johngeorge Member

Local Time:

3. Johngeorge

Johngeorge Member

Local Time:
    Hi Jemima

Besides the fact I cannot feel anything I am all good

jemima likes this.
  4. Dman

Dman Active member

Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    Less than two weeks prior, June 9th, it was a month earlier. Now on June 22 it's been 13 weeks. I cal bullshit.

5. Dr_cage

Dr_cage Member

Devoted (Caged) Husband of PrincessKH
    Southwest UK
    Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    Roger that, i just read through this whole post, and i sense some fiction here, however, the caveat would be that if ANYONE is thinking about hard play then know what your doing first. If the OP is genuine i really do feel for him, but i also sense BS when he says he cant feel anything from a anal stimulation, they are two different nerves therefore the 'O' is different. Its a shame that if this is fiction that so many wonderful members gave up their time to post advice, but on the flipside it shows how much a great community there is here, BRAVO to all the previous members who gave solid and sound advice to seek professional opinions, i applaud you!

BR_Saiph likes this.
  6. 613CuckLock

613CuckLock Long term member

Ottawa
    Local Time:
    Dr Cage - I'm with you on this one.

Dr_cage likes this.
  7. switchling

switchling Long term member

Senior management
    Porirua, Greater Wellington, New Zealand
    Local Time:
    10:05 AM
    Agree the story rings very false. Both "John" and "Karen" have such similar writing styles; e.g. "orgamase" anyone? Also the timeline and level of banding seems to be a variable feast and got worse after all the advice to Back Off!!!

However, the photos would suggest someone has done themself serious damage so all the advice is probably useful. Whatever the real circumstances.

8. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    12:05 AM
    let me chip in..... as mentioned earlier on in this thread I have experience with banding going approx 3 years back. Sessions lasted max 90 min,- with 2 bands, - and With regular intervals I managed to stay numb. Rebanding when the feeling returned.... I stopped at one point, when I found other ways of keeping myself from cheating (and long lasting for her) - mainly because I was afraid of being caught up in a subspace that I could not control. More wants more if you are horny as hell, - and Yes banding has this powerful addictive side too. In my blurred mindset - I was tempted to push beyond the defined limits, and fortunately I did not go along my desires. Soon after I stopped banding - I had a full recovery. Total with no buts...it took about a month...

Today I will not recommend banding for more than 40 minutes (for those of You who can't resist the fantasy) and only as part of a foreplay - 2 bands max! And no less than 7 days apart, And never do it when You are alone, and sleepy!
    You will still get that submissive no-pleasure-for-me feeling with the 40 minute session, and the fact that the band(s) has to be cut before each PIV-session and inflicts a lot of pain when it does come of - only ads to your submissive all-for-her mindset. If You are a bit like me- You will not feel anything for approx 3-5 hours, - and expect full recovery within day or two. BUT YOU MAY NOT be like me....

BUT DEAR FRIENDS - I AM GRATEFUL THAT I QUIT BANDING ALLTOGETHER! It remains a dangerous game especially if you are not that young anymore, - and there are so many options to feed that craving subspace of yours. Banding does not have to part of your routine to be an all-for-her toy....

numbing lotions, in combination with sleeves or pullover strapons is as humiliating and subspaced as can be... Just to mention one approach.

As for this thread - I am thinking BULLSHIT too, sorry to say... Way too many of the "facts" does not seem to match reality. But the thread shows that this is in fact a powerful fantasy - but a fantasy it should remain... No woman demands it, it is all in your head...

cheers

BTW - I moved the thread away from introduction, as it surpassed the concept of introduction.

9. lillys pad

lillys pad New member

Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    As I mentioned in my last post I was banding every fourth day ,but I became frustrated as the feeling started to return ,and I love the the feeling of being flaccid and my turn on is to make it permanently flaccid, one thing I have noticed is on day two after a banding ,erections are weak but below the band position is still sexually arousing to touch , Have now gone down to three days , Thank all those who offer kind words on safety ,but I don’t want to stop its my turn on

10. hornet10_10

hornet10_10 New member

Local Time:
    5:05 PM
    Any updates?

11. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:05 PM
    Good advice!

tomf_22033 likes this.
  12. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    :eek: I'm going to say No thanks to this whole idea, way to chancy for permanent damage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice