Back in

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by parrotman, Jan 4, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. parrotman

parrotman Member

Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    Hello forum :)
    After a cheeky suggestion from the wife in bed a few nights ago, I'm now on a no-orgasm for a month. Locked up when I require it for control, or when she wants me in; as I'm not sure its practical, nor advisable, for me to be locked at work.

So having got home from work, after a late arrival home last night from christmas travelling, I'm off to lock myself up for the evening.

This will be a challenge, for us both, as the longest I've done so far is 6 nights. We're probably going to order a new strap on for her, as we have a cheap one that is great fun but the harness isn't strong enough, plus we want a harness that'll take some of the other toys in our collection.

I'm aiming to check in daily and use this as a journal.

Speak soon!
    parrotman

28 days...

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    Best of luck to you!

mikecb

3. parrotman

parrotman Member

Local Time:
    Had a lovely play session with wife last night :D

Lots of orgasms for her, lots of play for both of us :)

After lots of vibrator and finger play I spent ages inside her slowly pumping, was amazing knowing I wasn't going to push to full orgasm. Then we stopped and cuddled for a bit, then the cuddle moved to her on top, and she mounted me and rode me, unfortunately she didn't stop with my warning and a ruined orgasm crept out, plenty of cum but no orgasm.

Felt relieved of pressure but not of horniness :)

27 days

4. parrotman

parrotman Member

Local Time:
    Well, still no orgasms :) yet to be honest really not feeling as pent up as I have in past lockups. Maybe thats because I really want to do this month, maybe its because my brain is busy worrying about bills and bank balance... It may also be due to her suffering from really bad toothache (wisdom teeth) and therefore not really being horny enough to play, though we had a nice play session yesterday afternoon.

We both work in schools, and with the current snow have both been off work yesterday and today, though I went in today to clear paths ready to open tomorrow.
    So home and bored yesterday we ended up back in bed and playing. We warmed up with some finger play, then she told me to get her egg vibrator out, which she loved. Whilst she was buzzing away she was teasing my cock :) All was going grand til the batteries died. So, I grab the batteries out of the vibrating dildo, and we're off again, til 2 mins later when those batteries died. She'd given up and got bored so, both still horny, we hugged and cuddled, including some VERY teasing her-on-top cuddling :)

I'm hoping the horniness starts building soon, and really hoping for some dildo play, it makes me sooooooo horny!

Peace to all the forum!

25 days

5. parrotman

parrotman Member

Local Time:
    Locked up for the weekend now and feeling much hornier!
    Interesting how the cage makes a difference... Sort of reminds you whats there and what can't be done I suppose.

6. SUTTONSEEDS

SUTTONSEEDS Member

Local Time:
    Yeah, I remember, in the early days, when without thinking id suddenly feel like a wank, then it would hit you, Bham!, and ive got to say it was a delicious feeling tinged with just a little sadness. But those days are long gone, I haven’t even touched him for weeks!

7. parrotman

parrotman Member

Local Time:
    Well time flies, and I'm now nearly 3 days past my previous record.
    Feeling frustrated and horny but not mega tense. Feeling a bit crap atm anyway so thats probably not helping (or helping depending on perspective I suppose...)

Still having some nice play with the boss (what I call the wife, never been happy with the word Mistress, just sounds funny and has other connotations I suppose, got no problem with others using it, just doesn't fit the Boss and I), and she's having plenty of orgasms :D

Also had a mad realisation that the weekend after next we both graduate, and we're away in a hotel for 3 nights, and I won't be getting any :( Hohum, hopefully we'll have time for some fun play!

22 days

Peace to all the forum
    parrotman

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice