In chastity but able to orgasm - HELP

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by whippingboy, Jan 2, 2010.

1. whippingboy

whippingboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    I wear a CB 6000 and have done for a few months now. I wear the 2nd largest ring and smallest spacer as the middle ring gave me an awful lot of pain at night. I am in chastity for around 20 days then given release only to be locked back up an hour later.

Iif I work the tube or pull the base ring I can become aroused. I am staying chaste because I am frightful of my Mistress finding out as she knows how much I produce after 20 days. Is there anything I can do to become fully chaste and at the mercy of my keyholder?

2. George53

George53 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    Depending on your circumstances, you might consider a Carrera Belt (Walther Goethals) they are inescapable, very long term, and completely chaste.

3. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Chastity is not all about the device. You must also have willpower if you really desire to stay in chastity. The only other altranative is expensive but inescapable full metal chastity devices.

You also need to be honest with you dominant for chastity to work.

4. whippingboy

Local Time:
    I appreciate the need for willpower and this I have as I know what an orgasm with permission feels like and it isnt a good feeling and the punishments are pretty nasty. I was wondering if somethingf like the desire device or the spiral device from tickleberry would be any different for me.

A full metal device as suggested above is prohibitive in cost. I'm a bit disappointed that I can potentially stimulate even though locked up. Granted I cant have penetration but Both Mistress and I wanted her to decide on when I should receive all sexual pleasure.

5. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    So then just stop!

rachel

6. whippingboy

Local Time:
    So is there a point to a device?

I've been locked up because I cant control my urges. Before the device we had chastity rules and She could assess my period by the volume of production to an extent but the times I misjudged and went over the point of no return lead to Her locking me up.

There is a lot of info around stating that a device will make the man more attentive etc but if I can still release then wearing it is a waste of time. If thats the case fine then we will have to develop our own methods but I asked to find if there is a way to modify the device or change devices to help us experience what others seem to have achieved.

7. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    Put on a much smaller ring and spacer combination.

Maybe the discomfort you feel when start to aroused will take your mind off things.

Confess to your Mistress as well and receive a severe punishment for EVEN contemplating giving yourself relief, let alone actually doing it.

8. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:03 AM
  9. parrotman

parrotman Member

Local Time:
    Smaller ring, bigger spacer.

A smaller ring gives better security, the larger spacer makes it comfortable.

10. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    i had the same problem at first with the CB1000. i could masturbated myself using a q-tip but felt soooo bad about it. Mistress moved me to the CB2000 with the POI plus our own little modification: placing a short bit of a very small beaded chain at the end of the CB cage. it has helped me a lot after all these years!

11. tiffanymaid

tiffanymaid chaste,cuckold sissymaid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    ladylionzsissy...most interested in the modification Y/you made, can you explain the beaded chain further please. ty.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice