Her Display II

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Apr 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    5:07 PM

was a test after your ability to stay flaccid during your games

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    Maybe it was a continuation of her test. I don’t really know but I’m also not going to say anything or question her about it. If this is how things are going to be from now on, I’m hers. It’s been so long since she sucked me hard I had forgotten how good it felt.

3. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Many of heard me say. Your relationship is unique and it doesn’t matter what others do or think it’s what between you that matters.

Well part of Our relationship is that I’m normally at home in the morning to make breakfast and help get Miss Shelly off to work for her day. It’s also common that she’ll either stand me in the corner, have me in the presentation position, laying on a table after a light spanking etc when she leaves and call me when. I can get up, which is usually 20-30 minutes.

This has always excited me being under her control even when she’s not at home . She also says it makes her wet, so it’s a win win situation. Well today after she gave me a back rub and a light spanking on the message table she left for work at 8:00 waiting for her call. Time was ticking by rather slow and I dozed off for awhile and than time ticked by again. I dozed off the second time not having any idea how long I had slept for since I was very comfortable I continued to wait. At 11:30 I received a text and a phone call. “ I forgot to call, have a great day “

Now this was only 3.5 hours not like the servant that was standing with his nose against the wall when his wife went to bed ( sorry I don’t remember who it was ) and stayed in position for hours untill his wife awoke and realized instead of setting the alarm for an hour she had set it for 12.

Commitment and dedication to serve my Lovely Wife has no time limit no matter how long she wants me to stay in a certain position I would gladly obey. Giving and having her Take control over me has without a shadow of a doubt been the best change we ever made in our lives together. We all need to find our place no matter how much time it may take.

4. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    Hi @Mash2214 , it's been a long time since I last looked in on the progress of your journey , the evolution or which for sure has given you many new experiences and adventures , ( I still have more to read ),
    it is as it always was a pleasure to read your posts and I look forward to not only any I may have missed, but also reading of the next steps in your amazing journey ,
    I totally agree commitment ,dedication and giving control to our wives/key holders does bring rewards beyond our dreams

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Your kind words are greatly appreciated. Thanks Freind.

sissybitch likes this.
  6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My good friend Mr Bill stopped by yesterday for a little visit. I knew someone was coming over because Miss Shelly after inserting a plug in me she said I was having company in the morning.
    Going about your daily chores while plugged wearing your normal attire of only thin panties to cover your cage, knowing that someone is going to arrive would make almost anyone excited. I was no exception as the damp spot on my panties was impossible to hide. I was surprised when MR Bill arrived as we sat down for coffee and he started explaining to me spout a fabrication project he wanted to do at his house. After talking for over an hour he said he had to get going, I was a little disappointed, no spanking, no sucking on his manhood.

As I showed him to the door he must of seen the disappointment on my face and ordered me to kneel. I knelt infront of him as he released his hard cock. He pushed his cock into my mouth and mouth fucked me. It took only minutes untill he was ready to cum, he than removed his cock from my mouth. I moved my self forward to suck on him but he pulled my head away with his left hand while his right hand stroked his cock.
    I opened my mouth like a good little slut and received his gift in my mouth and on my face. A good suck to cleanse his manhood, he tucked himself back in and walked out the door.
    I stayed kneeling by the door for a few minutes. I kept thinking that I was a used cum slut. A happy cum slut with a very tight cage and wet panties.

7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    When Miss Shelly got home later in the evening, she was ready for a good massage. During the massage I told her everything about my visit with Mr Bill. She said nothing while she enjoyed her massage and the oral pleasure I gave her as a Grand Finally.
    As she was preparing for bed she placed the large cock on the coffee table and instructed me to sit. I slid the cock deep into my already relaxed pleasure hole as my cheeks contacted the table.
    She blindfolded me and set the alarm on my phone and went to bed.
    Time ticked by very slow, I didn’t know if it was a few minutes or an hour but the cock was starting to cause me discomfort, I sat in silence as the discomfort increased. I was sure this was her punishment for making my panties wet and not having control over her property.
    I continued to sit in darkened silence, I had had enough. My bum was sore from the cock deep inside of me but I dared not remove myself. I could feel tears starting to appear not from my cage but from my eyes as the alarm on my phone went off. I removed the blindfold and picked up my phone, it had been 2 1/2 hours. I looked at my phone and thought about my Lovely Wife and everything she’s done for me. I set it for 30 minutes and closed my eyes, I have to learn better control.

8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Sorry about the long gap between post I’ve been busy and just haven’t taken the time. I’ve been busy doing some renovations ar Mr Bill's. Building a new man cave for him. For the most part it’s gone like any other job except a lot of the work has been done in the nude. I have been given the pleasure of servicing Leanna orally a few times and Mr Bill has found more than one occasion to warm up my backside. As a reward for completing the project I was bent over the New bar as MissShelly and Leanna took turns tanning my backside. After I was well tanned the girls watched on and Cheered as Bill filled my pleasure hole with his manhood and his cum. I remained bent over the bar as his cum slowly ran down my leg. It was a very stimulating and exciting evening as we christened the new man cave.

mrfelix, slave_m, Mark Owen and 2 others like this.
  9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Since completing my project at Mr Bill’s things at home have returned to normal. Miss Shelly has added 30 minutes every morning of sitting with my pleasure hole filled with the dildo. As I slide down on it this morning for my first day of many I couldn’t help but think what my Lovely Wife could possibly have planned.

slave_m, Sexy Slave 69 and sissybitch like this.
  10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yesterday morning after my 30 minutes of training. MissShelly informed me that she wouldn’t be coming home after work. In her words. “ I need to wrap my lips around something”. Knowing what she was going to do caused my cage to tighten and think about when I was on the receiving end.

She also informed me that I wouldn’t be alone tonight because Terrie was coming over for a massage ,my cage got even tighter.
    I was ready for the massage Standing at the head of the table wearing only a smile and white lace panties covering my tight cage as she arrived.
    She undressed and layed on the table. I was uncomfortably tight as I started to massage her beautiful body. I massaged every muscle of her arms, legs and back trying to be as professional as possible. When I finished massaging her back I returned to the head of the table waiting for her to turn over. She remained laying on her front so I asked “Would you like me to massage your front ?”

It was silent for a few moments untill she responded “No I want you to spank me “
    Pardon me. Escaped my mouth as my cage instantly tightened.
    “Spank me” she whispered.
    I was speechless as I positioned my self at the side of the table and placed my hand on her bum. My panties started to dampen as I lightly spanked her tight bottom. She whispered “Harder make me cry”
    I increased the tempo and gave her what she wanted, with every hard swat the discomfort between my legs grew and my panties showed my excitement.
    Over and over again I spanked her. Her tears were flowing and my hand was stinging as she whimpered the word “Stop”.
    I returned to the head of the table and gently massaged her shoulders While looking at her glowing backside. I felt a Chastity tear drip from the lace covering my cage onto my leg.

She got off the table and got dressed and said only “Thank you “ before going on her way.

When MissShelly got home later in the evening she asked me how the massage went. I thought about not telling her about the spanking and the excitement it gave me but I knew better. The strokes of the strap I received were hard but were delivered with Love.

11. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Hi @Mash2214 , that was a very erotic situation to be in , and I can understand how it would have you dripping , just thinking about Terrie asking you to spank her harder makes my cage feel tight ,
    I think you were right to tell MissShelly what happened , if you had not and the truth came out at a later point, you may well have been subjected to a far worse punishment than the strapping you received,

Mash2214 likes this.
  12. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Definitely telling her was the right thing to do. For all I know She might have already know about the spanking. I think it could have been a bit of a setup. I had No chance not getting wet LOL

sissybitch likes this.
  13. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    10:07 AM
    Oh my Mash, that was so erotic! I swear there must be something in the water there.

Mash2214 likes this.
  14. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    5:07 PM
    Really, truly erotic situation.
    To omit what has happened in its entirety does not you honor. The total sincerity and transparency between you is the characteristic that makes you a perfect partner

Mash2214 likes this.
  15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you. Your words are very kind

16. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    Yes indeed Mash! You did the right thing. The strap probably helped you a little too! :)

Mash2214 likes this.
  17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Things have been normal since my exciting time spanking Terrie. My morning mountings ended on Thursday morning with Miss Shelly’s Words.
    “Be Ready for tonight”
    I was ready clean ,smooth and excited. Even though I was excited on the inside I some how maintained keeping her property soft and dry. I was on edge all day as I did my chores waiting for her call that she was on her way. It was almost 8pm and I hadn’t heard a word from her untill she opened the door and walked in. Something was Wrong.
    I went to her and gave her a huge hug. She cuddled into me and started to cry. I held her and held her untill she moved away and wiped the tears from her eyes. A very close friend of hers that now lives in Vancouver had lost
    her husband in a car accident. Her tears flowed again as we hugged.
    Their was no Question that everything was on hold and she needed to leave ASAP. The problem was that this morning Monday I had a medical appointment ( the kind that takes six months or more to get get ). We discussed canceling it but decided against it.

Friday afternoon she was of to Vancouver with a heavy heart. Before she left she handed me the Key. I unlocked for my appointment and didn’t even touch her property till I relocked a few minutes ago. It just wouldn’t have been right.
    She’ll be home tomorrow afternoon so it hasn’t been a very good weekend.

18. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    Oh that is a big bummer there Mash .... condolences to Miss Shelly and her friends family.

Mash2214 likes this.
  19. sissybitch

north wales uk
    Local Time:
    #544 sissybitch, Dec 9, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
    Mash I am sorry and saddened to read of these recent turn of events,
    i would like to express condolences to Miss Shelly and her friend and her friends family ,
    My thoughts and very best wishes are with you all
    Hope all went well with your appointment

Mash2214 likes this.
  20. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks.

21. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks. Getting older isn’t always a bed of roses. I should find out in a few days. Thanks Again

New to cage and sissybitch like this.
  22. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Sorry to hear about Miss Shelly's friend. As we get older we see more and more of these things. Hope everything is good with your appointment. Just had my yearly physical. Doc said keep going with the marathons, if he only knew. I love her trust and your devotion having the key in hand. I have found that pleasuring two women is much more fulfilling than a short orgasm. Hope things get back to normal soon.

Mash2214 likes this.
  23. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You are so right. As we get older we go to more funerals than weddings. Some of these rattle your cage more than others. This one rattled Shelly a lot. They were one of those couples and we were close to even though we saw them very little. He was a few months short of 55 and excited about his retirement and their future together. Things can change so fast, we need to plan for the future but don’t forget about the present.

Our trust and dedication don’t get rattled by anything. Well maybe if I had to serve to Misstress’s all the time. I would be rattled. Thanks for your comments friend. Take Care

24. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Sorry for both your losses

Mash2214 likes this.
  25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    On Thursday we got the results of my tests. But first to go back a little. I’ve been having a minor sore back in the shoulder blade area for awhile mild pain killers have been taking care of it but the intensity has been slowly increasing.
    The Doctors first words after examining the results was “This doesn’t look good”. The minor pain in my back is a lot more of a problem than I could of ever imagined.
    Shelly and I spent a lot of time hugging and crying the last couple days but we have decided that no matter what the good Lord is going to threw at us we’re going to except it and conquer it.
    My life has made a Major Turn.
    We made passionate love Friday night after which Shelly informed me that her relationship with Steve is over and maybe I’ll let you be free of the cage more often. She than hugged me while holding her property and said. “But this will always belong to me “ we smiled and chuckled.
    Our life is together is undergoing a major change. A Journey that we have No idea were it will lead.

I would like to thank all of you , my friends , that have made me feel so welcome here. Thank You.

I’m going to be taking a break for awhile and I hope and pray that I’ll return with some better news.

Your locked friend
    Mash

Anonoman, bethanise, slave_m and 10 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice