Hi there, new to chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by villenave33, Jan 5, 2010.

1. villenave33

villenave33 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    Hello there.

I'd like to introduce myself to the community.

I'm 38, married, and with my wife's agreement, I've been on chastity since yesterday, and I live in France.

I am using a CB6000. My best friend is letting me use his old cage. He also lent me a BirdLocked but
    I haven't used it yet!

He's been on chastity for something like a year (I believe, he might confirm) and he's convinced me to give it a try.

My major concerns is that I am unable keep from wanking, and this chastity device seems like a really good means
    to get rid of those really bad habits.

I am not into anything else right now, but things might evolve, who knows :)

Initially, I registered to this site only to monitor my Friend, as I secretly wished I'd one day have the opportunity
    to have sex with him (actually, I already tried that 20 years ago and he rejected me). Lately, we talked a lot about that,
    and as things have evolved and trust increased betweeen us, he oppenned his heart to me and let me into his world.

I now have a huge respect for him, as it took a real amount of courage to tell what he told me.

And I am willing to give chastity a try and see how good it can improve my everyday life with my wonderful wife.

At the moment, she's not really fond of that. She totally rejected the idea of me wearing a cage yesterday, and after a long discussion, she finally agreed to let me wear it.

Since our 3rd child was born about 2 yrs ago, things have become a bit hectic in our sexual life. We even had a 1 yr sex-break.

I wish we could have a funnier, more intense sex life and it seems chastity is a really good means to improve that, as long as both partners accept it.

If your have advices regarding this, or your personnal experience, they will be warmly welcome :)

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    Welcome to the mansion :)

mikecb

3. villenave33

Local Time:
    Thanks mike!

4. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    Welcome villenave33! You have some similarities to myself and my wife. We too have three kids and started this more as a dare over 15 months ago. The journey is a long one and the key is constant communication. I can speak first hand when I say if your wife gets nothing in return for her accepting this trial then you will find it coming to an end fast or jeopardizing your trust. Make sure your behavior changes are highly noticeable. Once she sees how much more attentive you become while chaste she will be open to learning more and exploring more. I will say however that if she takes to this as some have you may wonder what the heck you just agreed to LOL.

Welcome to the site again and look around you can find almost everything you both need to know here. I know we did. If you have a hard time communicating with her about this perhaps start your own blog and then she can read your thoughts and ideas when she finds comfort to do so. Best of luck!

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow - what an amazing introduction to chastity!

I really do love the way that some people end up here.

I'm with Mike (and Mike!) in that I'm a family girl (1 teen, one very nearly teen, one pre-teen and a toddler - yeah, they make for a wonderful sex life NOT!)

It's a struggle, but it's worth it... and I'm telling you this on a bad day!!!

Good luck, and keep us up to date.
    :CMrocks:

6. villenave33

Local Time:
    Hello xcitex2. Thank you for your valuable remarks and warm welcome.

Yes. That's what's puzzling me at the moment. My wife is not a really talkative person and we didn't use to talk much.
    I have sort of a feeling that chastity is going to bring more communication between us, as the device is putting special
    lights on me, forcing her to be more talkative in return. That's nice!

Lol. Yeah, that's an eventuality. My best friend is convinced my wife will quickly love that and be really playful.
    I would just love that. This would bring a lot of complicity and fresh air into our sex life.

What's more, that would also bring more complicity with my best friend, double win!

That's an idea. Unfortunately, I'm more at ease in French than in English. Right now, I'm gonna browse these forums a lot and grab as much information and ideas as I can. Once I'm more comfortable with all of this, who knows, I might like the idea of making my own blog :)

Thank you agin for your help.

7. villenave33

Local Time:

Hello mistress, thank your for your message and nice attention :)

I surely will. Thanks for your support!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice