CB-6000 Fitting

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by whoa123whoa123, Dec 26, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. whoa123whoa123

whoa123whoa123 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    This is sort of an obligatory fitting / sizing post. I have read other CB-6000 sizing posts, but I'm still not 100% sure. Sorry to clutter up the forum with more of this (perhaps a sticky could be made with a compilation of info editing and updated to the first post, where people can most more questions? I don't know.)

Anyways. I use ring 1. I've gotten kinda fed up with how far it can slide down my balls. Occasionally there is some discomfort there, as I think one of the testes partially gets caught under the ring. I don't know, sorta hard to describe. Anyways, I just tried ring 2 out and after 20 mins there was some partial discoloration that appeared. It wasn't all that bad, but it didn't seem like my normal color. So I switched back to ring 1. But I'm wondering if you have any advice here? I guess 2 is just slightly too small? But it does give a firmer fit around my balls... darn. What's a guy to do?

2. submissive_wife

submissive_wife Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    My husband found that changing the pin size made all the difference. After being milked, he was able to slip right out of the CB6kS. He tried the next size down ring, but had the same issues as you (discoloration, slightly cooler to the touch). He changed down one pin size, and it remedied the situation. He believes he has now found the perfect fit. :) Hope this helps!

3. Chastemale42

Chastemale42 Junior Member

Firefighter
    Upstate NY
    Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    I've got some of the same concerns as you Whoa, My issue is if I go to the second from the largest size ring, it feels pretty good EXCEPT during a caged erection. Then my scrotum gets blueish and HOT! I like the security of the smaller ring but I'm scared of doing damage. I'm already using the smallest spacer. Perhaps, one of your readers can guide me as well.

Good Luck

CM

[​IMG]

4. TGNadine

TGNadine Naughty teasing Tgirl

Local Time:
    11:00 AM
    For me, it was the spacer that was the problem. When I used the smallest spacer, it felt like the belt was digging into my scrotum. When I moved to the second spacer, there was less of a pinching feeling. I find the smaller rings to be more comfortable. I'd go with the one that doesn't turn your balls blue. But, first you should try a longer spacer. When I had on the 3rd ring with the smallest spacer, things still turned bluish. When I switched to the 2nd smallest spacer, I was able to go back down to the 4th rings. The smaller rings feel better with clothing, as things "fit" between your legs better....or the larger rings take up more room.

If you go to the CB page/forum. I made a CB6000 review recently. Someone else saw my review and decided to do a long one, with lots of advice....I suggest going there and doing a read......I will bump it up for you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice