Y Shaped Chastity Device DHgate

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Her Dividend, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:18 PM
    https://www.dhgate.com/product/newe...9.html#hp1806_recm-13-5|null:2001:r1110293615

^^^ I purchased this device and we pulled it out of the box yesterday and gave it a go.

To put cards on the table, I've never worn a chastity device, and I knew that if I did, it would have to be belt. (Based on my physical traits.)

I've been in a M/s relationship for 10+ years with the same woman. We are secondary partners and she is dominant and has never once showed any interest in having a regular relationship. She has always done things her way, and we have practiced and observed orgasm control.

On a whim I ordered the above device. I liked its curved shape and its steel front. I seemed like a low maintenance belt. According to the seller, all I needed to adjust it was a screw driver. Upon ordering I gave the seller my waist size.

On taking the belt out of the box, either be design or luck, the belt was pre-fitted to me. All we had to do was tighten the screws and add three screws to the main plate.

Once prepped I put the belt on and it became clear it would stay on. This meant no play attention and no spurting.

The fit was secure and comfortable (mostly) but I could not imagine having it on full time moving around.

But when on, the belt determines your fate -- simply and quickly. With it on. some things are not going to happen.

As we sat on the couch, I was giving Mistress a foot rub and she just kept staring at the metal penis chamber with a smile. She hadn't said much, and confessed to feeling frustrated she couldn't keep me in it for a week. Aside from that -- I think it just struck her that my penis was locked away and inaccessible. In some ways this is a relief for a woman, simply not having to bother with the penis at all.

"Can you get out?" she asked.

"I don't think so," I replied. "Even if I could get my penis out, the only comfortable place for it back in the tube."

She was every interested in what would happen when I became aroused. We got in the bed and she knows how to touch me and I became excited. But, that excitement was both strong and subdued. She was a bit confused because you can't really see what's happening. She did notice that my penis was pressing against the holes.

She took a vibrator to it, but the belt pretty much kept it at bay, and it did not allow my penis to feel the stimulation. Usually I get about 1 spurt per week, but this week I was two weeks in chastity and in the belt. There was not much discussion about my situation, and I could see the belt was not coming off until it was time to leave. I'd have to wait another week.

Aesthetically, I think belt looks best when you have a shirt on -- so mostly the steel tube and plate are visible.

Once on, there is no messing around in the belt. Kissing, touching, etc (above the waist) is it, and then my penis began to hurt as it tried to press outward.

Psychologically, what made the biggest impression was after the belt is on, that's it. It goes on rather simply and easily -- a point that adds heft to one's predicament.

At this point I don't know what the future will be. We are sex-positive with rules and discipline about spurting. I've never been interested in permanent chastity or marathon chastity. I also don't know how my Mistress will take advantage of the belt in our meetings.

I don't have super informed views of long term wear, durability, and escape ability but cannot image pulling the penis out and getting off with the belt in place.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice