Would this be a good beginers belt?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by somwguy335, Dec 31, 2009.

1. somwguy335

somwguy335 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:01 AM
    I recently saw this one on JTs Stockroom but haven't been able to find any reviews for it

http://www.stockroom.com/Locking-Cock-Cage-P341.aspx

Me and my girlfriend are into bondage, and talked about the idea of using a chastity belt for our denial games instead of just the honor system. It would most likely be short term, no longer then 24 hours, so probably used overnight and taken off for showering. Mainly something to make sure I don't masturbate after she goes to bed.

Any thoughts?

2. PGsslave

PGsslave Member

Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    If your like me and get real turned on while caged it may not work. I started with the cb-2000 and it didn't take long until I could have a good orgasm. After meeting my wife (domme) I told her I enjoy chastity but the problems I was having. We tried the POI for the cb-2k and well painful but give me time (week) I could still orgasm. I kept looking and looking and reading and knew about the size of my shaft and length and also trying to match that to the cb-2k, or should I say under match. When the cb-6k came out I knew I would be a bit to large, but I like the idea. So then came the cb-6ks, wasn't long and we bought it july 09. I can still have an orgasm with it but it is not at all enjoyable, more or less like a spray of cum. The cb-6ks cuts down on friction almost next to none. We like the kdg-3 but still haven't got the size 100% correct yet.

If you are serious about chastity my advice is wait untill you can get at least the $150 plastic type. And your first one may not work, mine didn't.

3. somwguy335

somwguy335 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Was hoping somebody would have actually used it and could give a review. Just sort of wondering if it was cheaply made or whatnot.

I guess since we are just experimenting with it we're okay with spending under $30 to see if we even enjoy having a physical device. Even if it's not practical and more of a psychological thing.... some of the other devices are kind of scary to both of us and not sure we would even want that. But who knows, she could get really turned on with a basic device and want to upgrade, or just the opposite. But yeah, not quite ready to spend over $100 on a toy that could quite possibly be used one time.

4. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Hi somwguy,

I've used one of these a long time ago. They're marketed in the UK as Stallion Guard I believe. The device is okay for a play session, but would not recommend for longer term chastity. Cheaply made? Well... they are under $30, what do you think? Sorry can't be more informative but it was only used once or twice and obviously didn't leave much of an impression.

5. somwguy335

somwguy335 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Ah, so that's the technical name of it. That should be helpful for Googling.

I realize this thread is probably the equivalent of going on a muscle car forum and asking for an opinion on a 1992 Ford Tempo, but you've all been helpful none the less.

6. kustomline1955

kustomline1955 Junior Member

Local Time:
    It looks like a a good starter for a new couple but as said above its not really Chastity. If you want cheap, there are plenty of metal items on uk e-bay for aprox $45, we got one before Christmas but when it arrived it would have been hell as it`d have caught my skin in the hinge part so it went back unopended. Good luck with the Guard until you find a chastity device you can afford. Some people make their own if you google it......BTW I got to open a new 6000 camo on Christmas day

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice