Modifying a plastic/resin device

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Wrangler, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Wrangler

Wrangler Member

Local Time:
    9:15 PM
    I have a device that works pretty well, but i feel with a little modification i could make it fit better.
    It's a Chinese knock off, made of plastic/ resin.
    I noticed a lot of the listings for them said that if they are deformed during shipping, put them in hot water and they should be fine.
    Mine is not deformed, but i would like to change the shape of the ring a little.
    Can i just toss the ring in some hot water, and change the shape ( maybe clamp it in a vice to hold the shape ) to what i want? How hot? I can go from hot tap water to using a heat gun if needed. I was thinking a gentle boil?
    Or is there more to it?
    Basically, i want the ring to be more oval, and less round.

Thanks

2. Naljeans

Naljeans Active member

Local Time:
    Put in just under boiling water for 10-20 seconds, then gently pull how you’d like. Then immediately put it in ice water. You may have to hold it apart for the first few seconds in the ice bath. I had limited success stretching a knock off Nub base ring doing this.

GoddessMWilspoon likes this.
  3. Wrangler

Wrangler Member

Local Time:
    Thank you, I will give this a try this weekend

4. SheMastersMyDomain

SheMastersMyDomain In continuous chastity since 1/1/19

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    10:15 PM
    You’ll find that the boiling water will make the plastic easily pliable and the cold water will temporarily set it. However, over time, while wearing the device, your body heat will likely be enough for it to generally move back to the shape it was in. It’s worth a try and easy to do. Good luck.

5. Wrangler

Wrangler Member

Local Time:
    I finally got around to doing this today. It’s amazing how pliable the material gets when it is warmed up. I shaped it how I wanted it, and am curious to see what happens

6. GoddessMWilspoon

Verified Female

Law
    NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    12:15 PM
    Shaping it with a dremel or sandpaper then smoothing and setting with the hot/cold water truck seems to be the two most effective methods from what I've read. I got my sub to order an htv3 Chinese knockoff and that's how he modified it.
    The boiling water will be enough to move and set it, but if you want a long term fix you'll need enough heat to take apart and rejoin the molecular structure in the resin, but with that comes risks of completely ruining it.
    I would recommend each time you use it get a mug/bowl each of super hot and ice cold water and remold/set.

Wrangler likes this.
  7. Wrangler

Wrangler Member

Local Time:
    Yeah, it already went back to its old shape more or less. It is pretty inexpensive, so i am going to play around with it a bit and see what happens.

8. DrPinotNoir

DrPinotNoir Active member

Local Time:
    10:15 PM
    so I have bought 3 types of the resin cages currently in a stainless steel HT V3 Nub (perfect would be something slightly shorter than the Nano so urination is perfect.. However I have noticed that a resin cage at 98 degrees will bend. it is the nature of the material. I shaped my resin nub perfectly and then put it on. I was having a problem with a testicle getting loose with the 50mm ring. now that is if I was in the car wearing tight pants (normal) and when I would shift and put a lot of pressure on my testicle. Id notice that Id have one testicle in the cage. It didnt hurt but that is what I was trying to prevent. You can shape them but they WILL float back to whatever stress you are putting on it. I noticed after 3 hours the ring deformed away from what I set it to. I even took my other one.. set it. Then left it in a zip lock bag overnight in the fridge to see if I didnt wait long enough for it to cool off. Nope.. still floated at 98 degrees. Ive just learned to be more gentle when in the resin nub HT V3. it is the most comfortable one for me. My wife got me a xmas present and got the 316 stainless HT V3 Nub. That thing.. doesnt budge. It would rather rip my testicle off than let it through. The 45 mm ring was WAY too tight.. 50mm is just right. Im probably going to get something custom here shortly because my wife says "I dont want that other guy back EVER." So while this started as a kinky fun game my wife got tricked into. I had the best possible thing happen. She loves it. "I just have to touch your balls every once in a while and I get THIS guy.. I LOVE this" yea..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice