Newbie with PA? Which cage to try? Tube Jacket / Securo Cage Types

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Pete1234, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Pete1234

Pete1234 New member

Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    Hi,

Im thinking of trying a cage. I have a PA (3.2mm) so looking at a PA secured types.

Thinking about the chinese versions to start off, could go down the following styles

Tube Jacket (open end)

Tube Jacket (with bars) The Tube Jacket 01 Only for PA500 Chastity Cage and The Tube Jacket 02 only for PA800 Chastity Cage Sex Toys for Men G166/7

Tube Jacket (caged) - Happygo, Stainless Steel PA Puncture Chastity Device,Cock Cage,Penis Lock,Cock Ring,virginity Lock,Chastity Belt,Adult Game,S060

Securo Cage Style - Chaste Bird Male Luxury Chastity Stainless steel Cage with Titanium Plug and PA Lock A294

Securo Cage 2 Style - Prison Bird Male Luxury Chastity Device PA9000 with Titanium Plug and PA A295

Anyone tried any of these types? Any recommendations or suggestions?

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    The lighter the better.

Please note these are all knockoffs of Steelworxx.de devices.

I found the tube jacket good except I didn’t like the underside complexity. So tried the Securo design. The Securo was fine but it was too heavy. It drew down a lot. The Downside of the Prince Albert wand design is I find them uncomfortable for a while. Any PA wand really. It’s too bad because it’s a bit of a mindful.

The U shaped lock is better but can pinch.

I suppose I liked the fixed pin best in the tube jacket design. See below.

a knockoff I bought had a big sloppy weld with a sharp point. I had to throw it out. Be careful.

Support those heavy cages and be careful of the weight.

-
    When I went custom, I started with a Malechastitynow MouseTrap later I really liked. Simple cheap and smooth. Very punishing for my erections. Fixed pin helped. Then the GlansArmor which became my favorite

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice