HT Stainless Steel Chinese Copy

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by young88, Dec 5, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:22 PM
    Hi all, I have been experimenting with the HT V3 Chinese copy of the Bio Resin version. Currently I have all the base rings and the small and regular tubes. I modified them and drilled a hole in the bottom of the gland area to allow the use of a PA ring, which has to my surprise been very successful. These devices are very comfortable and by locking the head of the glands into the top of the tube it is completely escape proof without removal of the PA ring.

I have found that there is some deflection of the base ring where lock goes over time, I guess as a result of the material softening with body heat (as the device is designed to do), this can make the removal of the lock key difficult as it binds, but with all resin/plastic devices they can also get a little difficult to keep totally clean and smell free.

So I was looking to get a stainless version which are also available. Has anyone purchase a stainless copy of the HT V3?, Is it well made and comfortable like the bio resin version? I will look to do the same modification to the Stainless version to ensure pullout is completely impossible. That is a requirement from D.

Looking forward to any information. Thank you.

2. QSMd

QSMd Member

SE US
    Local Time:
    4:22 AM
    I went from a genuine HTv2 to a stainless steel copy for similar reasons... two breakages (covered by warranty) and base ring movement. I have not looked back and cleaning is easier as it doesn’t retain odor.

Drilling a hole may be challenging but I had to sand and polish to get the small 40mm ring to fit properly (it was way too small.)

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    What is the internal diameter of these copy’s? I’ve seen them online and the dimensions are pretty vague. Thanks for any help.

John likes this.
  4. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Drilling the hole is not that difficult with a drill press and vice. You also need the correct drill bits. A small one as a pilot hole and then the 9mm one for the 0 Gauge ring to go through, then polish the hole out so it follows the PA ring curve. Given your experience I think I will purchase one.
    Thank you.

5. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    The inside diameter is stated as 33mm. I found that the V3 bio resin measurements were very close, so I assume the S/S version would be also.

6. QSMd

QSMd Member

SE US
    Local Time:
    4:22 AM
    i would assume these are molded directly from the originals, so the internal measurements are probably close but maybe slightly smaller depending on the molding process.

7. John

John Member

Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    Would have loved a little more space since the original is little on the small end.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice