Balls too tight

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Benevon311, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Benevon311

Benevon311 Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:58 AM
    So I am having a problem with my CB-2000. I use the largest ring, and sometimes everything is fine if I can get the ring on while my balls are low. But too often they are just too tight up and the ring begins to cause major discomfort on the underside of my scrotum while locked up. What can I do?

2. LittleChasteGuy

LittleChasteGuy LittleChasteGuy

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I would suggest using lube. I use baby oil gel. After a while you will get used to it.

3. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    Persevere. I started with middle sized ring on my 6000 and suffered for a while. Make sure you try different spacers to find the best overall fit.

I use Jojoba oil as its natural and doesn't end up being sticky.

I've now been locked for over 6 months and recently had to change down to the second smallest ring not that things have "loosened" up down below.

Good luck

4. Benevon311

Benevon311 Junior Member

Local Time:
    What about problems getting the cage on? Some days they are so tight after getting the ring on, I am physically unable to get the cage on because they are in the way. Is there a good method to stretching them?

5. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    Some people use ball stretchers. I haven't tried them myself but have had my balls bound with rope so that they were about 3 inches lower than normal. Quite an experience !!

Try having a nice hot shower, or better still, a bath as this will have the effect of loosening things up.

Also, how about putting the cage on first and then working the ring on so that you are ready to line things up ?

How often do you remove your device ? Try leaving it on as long as possible to give your body more time to adjust.

Good luck.

Good luck

6. gordcb6000

gordcb6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    omega369, i did find your input very interesting, as i have only had my 6000s since Nov, and had some fun in trying different sizes and spacers - and yes i have had the same problems as benevon stated. i was in smaller both spacers and rings, but had to go back to the larger sizes again. i have had to remove the cage due to one of the balls slipping through, i look forward when my balls will be strecthed. and shaving has certainly helped with the pinching

7. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    Have you thought about changing to the CB3000 ring set, they are hinged at the bottom, making it easier to get into. I have been wearing a CB6000 from December 2008, up until around Thanksgiving when the bottom seam split. I was using the #2 ring during the summer months and the #1 during the winter months do to being a OTR trucker, the weather has caused a lot of shrinking and stretching. I'm thinking of going down to the #2 & #3, though. I sent the broken cage in and got a 6000s, while adjusting to the shorter cage my ring broke. I checked the other rings and found stress cracks in the pin holes. I sent the rings back and they sent me a new set. Well, now my counter has been reset, after the new rings got here, but I was up to 7 months and 14 days.

As for lube, I was using silicone "Gun Oil", but at $10.00's for 2 oz's not worth it. I use the baby oil gel too, it lasts longer and cheaper. Shaving around the rings is a very good thing, you don't want to get into a pinch when doing something involved. I almost wrecked the truck one day because of a hair! :character0182:

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice