Optimal gage size PA

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Doczilla421, Dec 4, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    Hello.
    My wife has been hinting that she thinks I should get a PA. I'm permanently locked up and in a Lori 2a. I haven't been able to escape this cage, but she thinks it's only a manner of time before I might get out.
    What I want to know is what is the gage size it needs to be, one to be effective, and two comfortable with a cage as not to cause damage.
    Once it is done, I will be locked permanently again.
    I don't see the need for it but if it will make her happy and confident that it can't be taken off again, then it will be done.
    Thanks ahead of time for ya all's input.

Larrious and Rectrix like this.
  2. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    I have been permanently locked in a Loris#5a for years now. With the tube only devices the PA should be quite large, the minimum would be 2 gauge, mine is 0 gauge. It is comfortable and does the job. The 2A has the ball trap ring, which takes some of the weight of the PA, I have heard that 4 gauge is often suggested. Even by Ms Lori.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    9:46 PM
    I’d say 4g minimum but 0 or 2g is optimal for a tube only device. A PA will stretch fast so you can get pierced at 16g and stretch to a 4g within a few months (your results may vary).

4. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    Agree with all the above. I wear an 8a with a 0 gauge piercing.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  5. branded_hubby

branded_hubby Junior Member

Domestic submissive
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    I have a 6g for my glans armor 2, but I think that’s quite a bit lighter than the Lori tubes.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  6. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    My mind bounces. You're in a 2A and can't get out -- if it ain't broke don't fix it. She wants greater confidence, greater assurance of permanency -- she's your leader. I guess you'll have to decide how you'll feel that day 6-9 months in the future after the healing and stretching when the key turns for the last time.

Alceste and Doczilla421 like this.
  7. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    I really think that 4 is the practical small end. Going larger really depends on your anatomy.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  8. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    What about comfort? When I'm erect, I'm 6.5 inches. Flaccid about 2.5 inches. Are the larger gage more comfortable? Once she locks me up with the PA, it won't be coming off again.

9. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Yeah I know. If that will ultimately make her happy and confident knowing that it's there for good, then it will be done. Just want her to be happy.

Rectrix likes this.
  10. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Larger is more comfortable because any stress or pressure is spread over a larger area. I think that the girth of the anatomy is the indicator for whether larger sizes work. Mine is a 2 gauge, and I do not see myself ever going larger than that. But, I realize that for some, a larger size works, and looks good.

Another aspect that should be considered is that too large a jewelry diameter may not work well due to the diameter of the urethra.

11. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I always have a problem envisioning how wide a 2 gauge is. How many millimeters is the diameter near the base of the post approximately.
    Thank you for your input.

12. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    2 gauge is 0.2576 inches.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  13. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    TLDR: 4 gauge is the sweet spot for ball trap. I love my 2ga in my GA2. Get the piercing placed further back.

You guys already got this. There really should be a search through the archives and a consolidated post with a sticky on this one. But it’s fun to talk and see all these responses on this forum. So I’ll underscore and amplify what others have said

The Lori #2a is a ball trap device.
    4 gauge is an commonly reported optimal size for ball trap devices.

You can get away with 6ga with a well healed piercing, I believe.

I love my 2 gauge pin and jewelry.

I love how my Contender pin ends and how the urine flows over it cleanly and doesn’t splash against itself and how it does not go in odd directions. PA jewelry just seems to be most handsome at that size.

Though 2ga jewelry is a big step in size and in price for high quality pieces.

You really shouldn’t depend on the piercing AT ALL to carry weight for a ball trap device. Though I admit the Lori devices are far heavier and can draw down. (My Contender doesn’t at all).

2ga is a lot more stretching honestly. I’m not sure I would have had the patience to wait.

4 gauge was my goal. It didn’t take long from 8ga. 4ga was going to be my max, but I got addicted to stretching... as many men do... and I kept going. I have been in 00 ga briefly but shrunk back down to 2ga.

Once you’ve stretched to 2ga, you’re committed. There’s no chance the hole will ever close.

I had been looking to safely fit in a Lori shaft-only devices, which needs 2ga or 0ga. I ended up happy in lighter devices..

The more important thing is to get the placement a bit higher.

The Piercing Bible by Elayne Angel (great site and book) mentions if you’re going for large gauges (2,0,00) you should get the piercing placed further back from the bottom of the urethra. You want more skin in front of the piercing to carry the weight and handle the force.

See https://www.piercingbible.com/piercing-information/

I see *many* Lori devices with incredibly large set backs. I don’t understand it. Most PA piercings are set back such that 5/8” and 3/4” diameter rings will hang nicely. I’d expect setbacks to be at that point or less. Lori devices seem to put the PA setback very far from the tip.

I wonder if men get very deep PA piercings to ensure no migration? Can anyone testify to getting a PA specifically for a Lori device and any advice from her on placement?

I wonder if I had specifically told my piercer, a very cool dude, that I was doing this for chastity if he would have placed it even further back.

Anyway...

Congratulations!
    It will take months to heal and stretch. So take it slow. Be healthy. Get sleep. And practice mental control, as you will not be caged as you soak and heal. I’m sorry.

You are giving yourself this chance for very real confinement. Do it right. You’ll appreciate a healthy piercing that will confine you with no hope for escape.

I found my first moments in a piercing controlled Contender cage in 2014 tremendous. It all became incredibly real.

While you heal you will have to either suffer self control and honor system denial, or be given a free hand to touch and fondle during this brief, and final window, before you’re locked back up forever.

My wife tried to give me ruined orgasms by stroking just my lower shaft while I healed. But she got frustrated (haha),and had me stroke myself to get used to the piercing and show her what I could take in terms of force and pressure now that I had a hole in my cock. (We aren’t going for permanent chastity)

Finally,
    Take your wife with you to the piercer. My wife held my hand into the shop and watched over the piercing. It was a great experience. I highly recommend it.

Rectrix and subslave l like this.
  14. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:46 AM

I had mine done with the express use for the Lori's #5A. A tube only device that is very heavy. The piercer did the site well back from the glands and then the tube was made with the Pa pin in that position. Unfortunately over the last 7 years of constant use the site has started to migrate even with a 0 gauge. We are now using lighter devices with a base ring to prevent further migration.

Doczilla421 and Peter Rabbit like this.
  15. branded_hubby

branded_hubby Junior Member

Domestic submissive
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    I should mention that I've always felt underwear selection is important. For my glans armor 2, no boxers as that puts the whole ounce or so of weight on the piercing (Not much I know, but Mistress doesn't ever want me out of the cage so better safe then sorry).

Similarly, underwear too tight seems to cause more pushing and pulling throughout the day than would be desirable for the piercing. I still wear the tight stuff when my wife wants sexual service as that is her preference. It causes no problems for short periods of time.

For daily wear, I generally wear male thongs that have a gently supportive pouch. Just enough room to hold the equipment without being too restrictive. When I go to bed I often wear tighter briefs or snug boxer briefs. I prefer being held a little tighter while I sleep.

Anyway, I don't pretend to have it all figured out; but this is what works for me. If you're going to be locked 24/7, I think you do need to take some additional measures. I've probably been unlocked for only half an hour since September 26th, and 20 minutes of that was a punishment caning. The rest is for a pin cleaning every 3 weeks or so.

16. Scarab2

Scarab2 Member

IT
    Chicago, Illinois
    Local Time:
    Agree with the stretching fast. I was able to go from 8ga to 4ga over a week just due to natural wear.

17. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Um. That’s incredible

subslave l likes this.
  18. Changeable

Changeable Long term member

Local Time:
    I imagine that a piercing wouldnt have to be as large in terms of gauge, and would migrate less with a lighter cage. I
    have in mind a non metallic one, like a 3D printed Ovation or something similar? Especially if it were a ball trap type as well as piercing secured. The ball trap should keep the weight off of the piercing.
    Ovation makes one like that?
    Any opinions?

19. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Yes. Those in a heavy Lori tube advised me to stretch to 2ga or 0ga at the minimum to carry the weight. They also seem to have much larger set backs.

My GlansArmor2 is just 46 g or 1.6 oz. That’s half the weight of my heaviest PA jewelry from BodyCircle. I forget the weight of my Contender ball trap but it’s very light, even being steel.

I know I could have stayed in 8ga jewelry with his well balanced and light open stainless steel design. But in 2014 the smallest available gauge people recommended.

Yes, the Evotion Orion is a very light design. Just make sure you don’t get it too long, as that will strain the piercing pulling back all the time.

I ended up shortening my cages so that even if I was doubled over and flaccid, I wouldn’t draw backwards and tug on the piercing. I could do that easily with the custom steel work at MaleChastityNow.

Changeable likes this.
  20. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Sorry. In 2014 the smallest gauge people recommended was 4g.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice