My first steps

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Frustrated1, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Frustrated1

Frustrated1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:44 AM
    Hey all

I'm just turned 32, neverhad any kind of s/m relationships although I've spent what seems like every day masturbating to it since I was 15.

I've had a girlfriend for 2 years who although I've been able to pleasure her with my fingers and tongue, we'vee never had penetrative sex as I have zero sex drive and she does want to have sex.

Over the last 4 months, I've been trying to stop masturbating to see if this was causing my complete lack of arousal, normally I break after1-3 days, the furthest I managed to go was 8 days at which point, I actually became aroused when I was kissing her recently. The following day I couldn't help myself and had to get some relief.

2 days ago, I was looking on the net when I found that over masturbating might be a possible cause which would tie in with my feelings on that 8 day stretch, doing a bit of research I found that some people use chastity to control exactly this impulse.

I've been looking into what chastity device I could get (as I'm not circumcised), I was considering the CB2000 or the Twister 2 (I'm mainly looking to this one as I'm a relatively small boy) and I'm going to try to discuss it with her next week but she's as vanilla as they come.

I just really hope she says yes, I'm not bothered about having sex, but she wants it and I just want to make her happy.

Thanks for listening.

2. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:44 AM
    So, she wants intercourse and solve this you want to put yourself in chastity? You have no sex drive but you masturbate regularly? This is a really confusing post. Or is it just me?

3. Pieter84

Pieter84 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    Good Luck, Im sure it should work, you can also look at the CB6000s

4. Frustrated1

Local Time:
    Really?

I did consider that first but read that it can be very uncomfortable if you're not circumsized due to foreskin getting stuck in the vents as well as penis head getting trapped in the front slot, is that not an issue, I ask as there's a big price difference!

I'd certainly prefer whichever is easier to hide under my clothing :)

5. OldGuy1026

OldGuy1026 Member

Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    Nope, I'm confused too.

And unless you cock is the size of a peanut yit will not get caught inside the pee slot on a CB. Or so they tell me. Only when I"m sick I masturbate at least twice a day, unless Mistress Abi gets on my case.

So welcome to da party and learn well.

6. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well I get it. He is addicted to masturbating and it diminishes his sex drive after he masturbates, so there's no sexual energy left for his encounters with his girlfriend. Chastity device would force him to stop masturbating, so when he does get with his girlfriend, he has a nice build up of sexual energy. I personally use a cb6000s, and find it very comfortable. You may be able to slip out of it though, but that seems to be the case with pretty much all the devices. It seems you have to get a steel belt, which is expensive, in order to get 100% security. Good luck though.

7. Frustrated1

Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies all, I still think I'm more likely to go for the twister 2 currently as the info I'm reading on Tickleberry's library suggests it will also be easier to maintain from a hygiene point of view.

However my choices are now only between the twister 2 and the cb6000s

http://www.tickleberry.co.uk/library/article/cleaning-hygiene/

Countachcx: Yes, that is exactly what I was saying, thank you :)

8. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    You're welcome. I forgot to mention that I am not circumcised either and the foreskin doesn't really get trapped in the front, but you could slightly pull it back anyway and it stays. You can cover the side vents with tape.

9. Frustrated1

Local Time:
    Hmmm ok, well that changes things a bit, especially considering the price difference between the Twister and the CB6Ks!

Would there be a major difference in regards to the hygiene side of things from your POV?

I assume from what I've read that I'll have to remove the 6Ks once every week in order to clean it whereas (I assume) the open cage design of the Twister would mean that wouldn't be necessary?

10. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hygiene is not bad, yeah once a week would definitely help, just try to dry things out in there as much as you can. What I would wonder about the twister is if all the skin gets squished between the slots, just like the cb6k has those side vents and skin gets squished into there. The cb6ks is pretty hide-able under clothing if that's a concern. No one would know : )
    They both sound like fun though, if I had infinite money, I'd definitely give the twister a shot.

11. Frustrated1

Local Time:
    Well, had the conversation with my girlfriend yesterday.

Explained my over masturbating, also explain that it was femdom that I normally masturbate to and to my surprise, she thanked me for being open with her. As the conversation went on, I explained what I had been reading about chastity as a solution, and the benefits for her, when I got around to talking about the fact that she gets to choose how often I'm expected to give her oral pleasure, she was totally up for it!

So, I was quite shocked at how easy that was, so we ordered the twister 2 (spiral) from Tickleberry yesterday and when I next see her, we're going to be going through some of the information I've found on the web about the lifestyle.

I'll start up a diary once the device arrives to let you know how it goes :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice