Sleeping on the floor

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Slave to Wife, Nov 24, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    3:51 AM
    It makes me tired, and I am not as good of slave as I should be. The cage, yes, that already affects my sleep, but being on the floor doubles the discomfort. After many nights, I am so weary. Ugh.

HT89 likes this.
  2. HT89

HT89 Long term member

Engineer
    Cornwall
    Local Time:
    8:51 AM
    What's your thoughts on that situation then?

3. Slave to Wife

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    I begged Mistress to sleep in a bed. A rested slave does better work, I said. She told too bad, and I submitted, then she allowed me in the bed.

HT89 likes this.
  4. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    Consider yourself lucky. When someone told a lie to my wife and the choice was punishment or a divorce, I slept in a extended dog keep for over a month. All I had were blanket under me for support and all I could do is sit or lay down. I was then moved to a newly installed cell in the basement for a month and was upgraded to an air mattress with a slow leak and a pail. Finally after gettting my wife to listen and tell me what happened to suffer this punishment, did she let me explain and understood I was absolutely innocent. She was in fact my witness, the days and times of my supposed indiscretions I was in fact with her. I was exhonorated and she could not make it up to me enough.

we continue chastity and now use our cell for some role play, she even upgraded the leaky air mattress to a cot which is a little better.

Slave to Wife and HT89 like this.
  5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    I'm all for a wife's right to punish her mate, but it should be based in truth and shouldn't detract from the slave's ability to serve her. Physical punishments can be easier, such as having to sleep on the floor, but can reduce the slave's effective service. That's why I feel mental punishments, like humiliating acts, are preferred. The slave is disciplined but remains capable of serving.

HT89 likes this.
  6. HT89

HT89 Long term member

Engineer
    Cornwall
    Local Time:

Very clever

7. Guy

Guy Master of a haven for congenial, kinky friends.

Semi-retired
    Near Tomar, central Portugal
    Local Time:
    I am all for the point of view that the Dominant should be Judge, Jury and Executioner, but I do try to allow the defendant to make a case in their own defence. It may prevent a miscarriage of justice, but anyway they will usually just dig themselves deeper into the hole anyway.

MissyB likes this.
  8. Williamsclaude

Williamsclaude Active member

Uk
    Local Time:
    Hope your sleeping situation is resolved soon.

It's exciting for me to hear from two slaves who are lucky enough to be full time submissives to their wives! Can I ask how you met these women and ended up sharing a full time D/s relationship with them? I'm intrigued.

9. Guy

Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    I often hear from guys who want the kinds of things I give my girls, but from a woman, and my standard glib responses is, "I don't serve women, you have to bring your own!"

What I mean is that I see thousands of submissive guys looking for a that 'rare as hens teeth available Domme woman'.

Any women thats run that flag up openly, 'I want a submissive man as a monogamous life partner', will soon be taken.

Just as ' a good Dom man' looking for monogamy will be by a submissive woman, PDQ.

Which is why most apparently available Dom men are such shits, they are the multiply rejected.

And so many Dommes go professional, they see the huge demand!

When a high proportion of women, at least 20 %, maybe as many as 80% have the potential or capability to be dominant to their menfolk.

So if you recognise you are one of those submissive men looking for a Domme, try to do your research and learn the little signs and indications that suggest a woman may be one such.

Then give her a chance to find her voice and potential, then encourage it.

Just be careful of what you wish for!

Guy

10. Slave to Wife

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    I found a woman who loved me very deeply but also was ultra-possessive of me. That possessive streak signaled to me she might be dominant material. And she was open to kink.

I had dated dominant women who seemed to want men to submit without having to regularly top them, and it wasn't working well. So I struck to find a woman who could grow into my domme, and I did.

We have been married for 15 years. Now and then, we would try a D/s relationship. But it would end usually because she stopped topping me, and I disliked having to top from the bottom, so fuck it, just be vanilla and fantasize. However, over the years, that possessive trait grew, and she loved the benefits of me following orders. That control factor, I figured, will ripen with age.

It did. The best thing that can happen is her wanting you to be a slave even more than you do. Period.

Now, she tops me just as part of ordinary life and bedroom life, and as a result she gets what she wants from me. Oh, I screwed up last week and was crabby. She added a month to my chastity sentence. And she means it. I am not due to get out until Jan. 16.

Last night, my hands were allowed to touch her all over. She loves that. Then she turned over, squeezed my nuts while pinching my nipple and said nothing, just enjoying me suffer for her. I am happy to please her.

There is some brainwashing that adds to our dynamic. I am allowed to do 4 things in life (in no order):
    - Earn money for her.
    - Serve her.
    - Suffer for her.
    - Befriend her.
    To be sure, she does allow me some measure of my own time with permission for staying fit or relaxing with friends or family, but that is seen as serving her. A healthy slave is a better slave. And in general, she is not strict except when she is strict about certain things she wants.

BunnyAthalus and Guy like this.
  11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    If your not sleeping properly and it’s affecting your wellbeing, then it’s past the point of fun and games,

12. Guy

Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    Yes, but I guess that will be what many think they want; as they say, 'be careful of what you want!'

13. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    No sleeping on the floor for my sub, he's most of all my lover and I want him to sleep with me because it comforts me and he keeps me warm.
    We're also not much into humiliation play, so letting him sleep on the floor would be a kind of degradation we both do not appreciate.

14. Guy

Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    Horses for course! One of my girls took it for granted that she should sleep on the floor next to my bed the first few times we shared a night, and she slept well and happily. Because that had been what she was used to with previous Mistresses.

Then she was morified, and so embarrassed when she had to share the bed with me recently whilst visiting a friend, (no duvet to spare), that she didn't sleep at all.

Slave to Wife and MissyB like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice