Mistress Michelle's adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    Wow MM sounds like you had a great Christmas. As for the new grill, I have a killer flank steak recipe that I know you'll love. So maybe we need to christen the gill with a few marinated to perfection then grilled just right.

2. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    It sounds like You had a very Merry Christmas indeed. It's wonderful that all your kids (exception made for Disney) made it to Your house! I found out yesterday ( the hard way) how important and fulfilling having them around really is. Hopefully, W/we can use that grill before long and put on some good ole Wisconsin Brats!!!

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Ms Linda just because some of your childeren couldn't make it yesterday that is no reason to call them brats and then on top of that you want to grill them. i sure don't want to piss you off. i am also sure with your up bringing they did not turn out to be brats,lol. Or did you mean Bratwurst.

MM's sweetpea & your friend
    rachel

4. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Well Mistress Michelle seems i will be the first as im leaving tuesday morning and headed your way..i thought to myself yesterday what better way to start a new year and begining than to spend it with you and rick!!.Your new grill hmmm now thats a set up as once used it will never be original so i guess that ass beatings a comming no matter what iiiiiiiieeeeeee but as for me i have many reasons to get some anyways as im sure we all know .Mistress you won't have to do this dinner by yourself nor the cleanup this round and we can finish the coop,clear a spot for the grill on the deck,and put up all 8 jillion tons of your christmas stuff up also lol (just kiddin)and Ms Linda.. brats sound wounderful i can't remember the last time i had some and they don't make a big mess (hint lol)..im glad everyone had a nice christmas and see you soon Mistress .Curtsey

5. macmen

macmen New member

Local Time:
    hello everyone,

i know i was gone for many months. i had some hard times in my personal life, but i am glad to say MM has pulled me back into the mansion and into her control. i will always be grateful to MM she has never lost faith in me and never wanted to let her ownership of me go. so expect to see a lot more posts from me in the near future, and to be a lot more active again with this site.

kneeling before MM now and always

6. susie q

Local Time:
    Welcome back macmen ..i think,know ,and always will feel that MM and rick are the most careing people i have ever met in my life ..whip ya right back in shape so to speak lol..im supposed to be on my way there as i type but had some personal things that came up unexpected but thats all ok now (i worry to much)but all is fine and im going in the morning or worst case thursday BUT IM GOING feel the love and other assorted things lol iiiiiieeeeeee ..thank god tiffany keeps her in good supply of the tools needed to put a sissy right in her place ..im very excited and scared to death at the same time but i know the Goddess Michelle won't kill me just real close to the edge ..i love you both soooooooo very much see ya soon ..Curtseys

7. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    :sex020:Welcome back macman ( eric ), lets try to remain focused this time, shall we????

susies coming down tomorrow for a couple days, she needs a good whippin and shes going to get it!! LMAO susie hasnt met My new whippin bench yet, shes in for a rude and painful awakening!

Talked to little pet this morning for a few minutes, hes been missing in action now for 6 weeks, not just from Mansion but from Me as well! Mistress is NOT happy with the way things have been, all the, I dont have any privacy, I am too busy, its the Holidays. little pet has some climbing to do, he was way up the ladder and ooopppssssss......reminds Me of that board game Chutes and Ladders, all the way at the top, about to win and choose the wrong card and you end up all the way at the bottom starting over again!!!!!
    And lets not forget all the new paddles and that whipping bench I have now! Just a subtle reminder little pet, just a reminder.

Mistress Michelle :sex020::sex020::sex020::sex020::sex020:

8. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    tom lays low as maybe susie and lp will get the majority of the whippins! And maybe MM will see how good I've been trying to be and take pity on me!!!!!

9. susie q

Local Time:
    Mistress im so very happy lil pets back in your puzzle ,i wish he could be there the same time as i as only room for one on the bench hmmmmm but i suppose thats not gonna happen so iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee would gladly hand you the paddles shewwwwwwwwww its along way back up a ladder once you hit bottom but what the h... ...my new name ,climbs in heels q ...but well worth the effort ...Curtsey

10. susie q

Local Time:
    And ps i got my christmas gift from my son todaty ...a Mr beer home brewing kit lmao i need that like a run in my stockings ..really need a MMs home whippin kit ..i feel that would serve a better purpose lol i love ya'll Curtsey and see ya soon

11. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    What a LONG day!!!!

I had to go into town today so I decided to leave some things out for pet to enjoy while I was gone. I left, on the bed, the steel cb and a lock, his large butt plug, and his hood. So, right before I leave I tell him I have left him something to do in our room, that he is to use the items to play, teasing himself but he is NOT allowed to cum. I also told him if he had the overwhelming desire to cum he was to call Me and beg Me for it, I knew he would not. Hes far to disciplined for that and he loves the feeling of being on the edge. So, I come home, of course he is still locked ( and will remain that way) and still had in the butt plug. Poor pet.....all excited and that nice long hot shower with Me didnt help him LMAO
    So, theres My pet, all locked up again. He hasent been locked for a long time, he does love it, so I think he'll stay that way for a while! And in the meantime, I will enjoy alot of oral service.....Yep...this New Year will be alot of fun!!!!!

Mistress Michelle

12. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Well, Happy F**king New Year!!! Glad to hear you're having fun, Michelle. Nothing like hearing a Mistress enjoy herself with her pet.

13. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    Well it sounds to me that Pet isn't going to get much F**king for New Years, Lol... Good to see that you two are playing together again. As for Susie, if she shows, I'm sure it will be a F**king New Years her skinny butt soon won't forget. :spankwhip:

Luv hearing that things are much better this year than last, your Sissy Missy Tanya :bad-girl-0009:

14. riki1

riki1 owned by Wife

Local Time:
    Hearing that You and pet are playing again (and both getting your respective licks) makes this New Year a whole lot more joyful!

15. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    :happy-new-year-046: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

Jen, you are too funny...Happy f...... New year to you too!!! LOL

I hope everyone has a wonderful safe and Happy New Year.

We wish you ALL the Happiest Year ever!! :party-100:

Mistress Michelle and pet

16. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Happy (insert word i am not supposed to say) NEW YEAR to YOU and rick also Mistress. It will become a lot happier for me in Feb or Mar.

curtsy to You Mistress :party-100:

YOUR sweetpea
    rachel

17. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    MM I hope you and pet have a great new years and I look forward to seeing you real soon.

18. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    Mistress, I just drew a card from the deck and it told me to jump on the Slide and Chute straight to the Whipping Bench!! Is that bad?

19. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    little pet. Welcome back. I hope all is well and you're doing ok.

20. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    susies here!!!!!! Wont be much going on tonight, but tomorrow night is another story!! tom is coming down and I am going to have some entertainment! LOL
    Time to bring out My bench and introduce susie to her worst nightmare LMAO This should be very interesting! Let the New Year begin!!!!!!

Mistress Michelle

21. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle , " curtsey " This sissy just " LOVES" your new picture " blush " . Sissy has such a smokeing fetish. Hope to make it to the spring party so this sissy can light your cigarette & help you in any other way you might see fit . " hugs " misty

22. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Thank you misty, you are so sweet! And yes, you may certainly help make sure My cigarettes are lit in a timely manner.
    I am working a bit on seeing what we can do about a spring gathering, stay tuned!

Mistress Michelle

23. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    maidmisty, I don't think MM said anything about a spring event although several of us have suggested that we would love for something to happen if she's up for it. I know MM and her pet put a great deal of effort planning and organizing the events they did and that it's a great deal of work. To say they organized a first class event is an understatement. And the fact that it went so well and everyone had a great time shows how serious they take this when putting on such an event. So if they do something it would be wonderful, but if not the fact that they do something in the fall (and hopefully will again) is huge.

Um, edited as MM just posted while I was posting this. So MM what do you think the chances of something happening are?

24. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    New Years Visit with susie.....
    Shes here!!!! Got here New Years Day. We didnt do much, had company, the kids and all for dinner. So, we didnt do much but eat and sit around. However, I had planned for the next night, last night, for tom to come over so susie knew she was in trouble. I had told tom to be here around 7 and we could all chat for a while which he did. I havent seen tom since the gathering except on cam so it was nice to see him again. LOL, he also brought Me a new pain implement!! LOL Not good for susie!! So anyway, I have susie get dressed, and then I go to get dressed and have pet, susie, and tom put My bench together. We have to take the side pieces off to store it so they put it together in My bedroom and I got susie locked down. Needless to say, she was shacking in her heels! I had tom strip and lay on the floor, got the Rimba out, it didnt work at the gathering but its working now for some reason. Hooked tom up to it and went about My discipline plans for susie. Now, the back of the bench has a place to lock the cock and balls into, so that makes them exposed. I accidently hit little pet and tiff in the balls with My floggers before and susie unfortunatly didnt escape the same thrill. Sorry susie lol
    After I got done with susie, pet helped her into the computer room and I locked tom onto the bench. I went easy on tom, hes been such a good boy lately, so he appreciated the acknowledgement. pet had rachel online with the cam running for a while, wish she could have been here, cant wait to get her sissy ass back on this bench!!
    I added a couple pictures to My profile, I'll add some more soon.

Mistress Michelle

25. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Maam,

It was a great time. Thank you again for a great evening. I hope susie survived! At least you and pet seemed to have a good time (as did I)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice